[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that ending What did the Kankers do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Big Bro.jpg (24KB, 464x420px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bro.jpg
24KB, 464x420px
>that ending

What did the Kankers do?
>>
Never saw the movie, what happened?
>>
>>88131620
it rhymes with grape rape, it is rape
>>
>>88131641

You're shitting me. Are you just speculating?

Arent they like 12?
>>
>>88131667
Trailer folk can get in to some weird shit.

I have second-hand experience with this. It was unpleasant to watch.
>>
>>88131667
they took his unconscious body in to a trailer and talked about who gets to kiss him first
yeah
>>
>>88131168
Dressed him up in a ridiculous outfit. Probably.
>>
File: 1470594776407.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1470594776407.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>88131858
>you will never wake up to see random girls lying naked mysteriously covered in your cum
>>
>>88131868

this guy.
>>
>>88131823
go ahead and let us know what the deal was
>>
>>88131168
They tri-pegged him
>>
What the the writers thinking?
>>
>>88131823
STORY TIME NOW !
>>
>>88131928
Enjoy paying three (if you're lucky and the kankers don't twin as some kind of trailerpark mutation) separate child support payments with a shotgun on your back 24/7
>>
>>88135162
I just move into another city and they'll never find me again. The trick is to make sure you have no ID with you at all times.
>>
>>88131823
Tell us more.
>>
The Kankers had a lot of knowledge of sleeping around due to their mom, I bet. They probably actually raped the Ed Boys a couple times.
>>
>>88131823
story time!, story time!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.