[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember kids...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

...if someone refuses to give you what you want, threaten them with an alligator! You totally won't get arrested for it.
>>
Sounds about right
>>
Can you say "she threatened us with an alligator" to a jury?
That shit won't fly on a court of law
>>
>>88129287

Well, she DID still give them the down payment for the place.

Also, they were kind of jerks for accepting her down payment and then just handing the place over to someone else.

Doesn't make it legal to threaten them with an alligator, but eh, kids movie.
>>
Even South Park had that speech censored out in episode 201, about how threatening people with violence works. It really does work, but you can't tell people that it works on TV or DVD commentaries apparently.
>>
>>88130758
> accepting her down payment and then just handing the place over to someone else.
welcome to the real world, no refunds unless you are German
>>
>>88130855

Pretty sure she got the money back, just that they had already accepted to give it to her and then just thought "eh, fuck that" when some guy came along with the full asking price.

I know for the times they'd be able to get away with that, but it's still a dick move.
>>
>>88130855
No refunds unless you are willing to negotiate form a point of strength, which Tatiana did by bringing the potential use of force. She did the merciful thing by actually giving them money instead of renegotiating the terms to a dollar and what the beignets they can dig from the trash.

>>88130893
I don't think she got anything but their word, that shit doesn't hold up today unless you are willing to get a lot of lawyers involved.
>>
>>88130908
Well to be fair Anon she lived in a time where it was expected of a man to keep his word. I'm not saying it wasn't naïve of her to believe them. But i can she why she did.
>>
>>88131056
Even back then Jews were known conniving backbiters, she was fooled by the pale skin.

The movie was pretty redpilled in that way.
>>
>>88129287
Jews only get their grubby hands off your earned coin when threatened with impending violence
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.