[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he crying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 254513_v1.jpg (40KB, 500x156px) Image search: [Google]
254513_v1.jpg
40KB, 500x156px
Why was he crying?
>>
>>88127332
Because even the wort of us, however scarred are still human. Still feel. Still mourn the random death of innocents.
>>
>>88127332
thingken of life
>>
>>88127332
Because there were no words.
>>
>>88127332
thinkign of humans
>>
>>88127332

>Villains caring about 9/11

Don't they try to do something like 9/11 or worse on an annual basis? A lot of the terrorism in DC universe would get memorial days in the US.
>>
>I spent decades mastering the height of technological and magical prowess and these guys just stole a plane and flew it into a building
>I could have done that if I didn't have RICHARDS bothering me all the time
>Why didn't he bother these guys?
>>
>>88127546
I remember this thread.
>>
>>88127332
because he knew it would make Frank Miller go nuts
>>
>>88127684
>he didn't realize that crashing a plane with no survivors is the true villain power play
What a sucker.
>>
>>88127643
>villain
Doom is technically an antihero.

Bast looked into his soul and confirmed.
>>
File: 249880.gif (61KB, 600x295px) Image search: [Google]
249880.gif
61KB, 600x295px
>>88127332
Because it was a charity special created by a New York based company in light of New York's most recent possibly greatest tragedy. Being emotionally compromised leads to a lot of awkward situations like this.
>>88127790
I'd say more an antivillain.
If that meant anything
Ultimately DOOM a shit, but a shit who genuinely believes his actions would be best for the world, and may just be right. But he a shit
>>
>>88127332
Because those poor lost souls would never know the MAJESTY OF DR. DOOM.
>>
>>88127332
Reminder Juggernaut did 9/11 a decade prior and still appeared in the same panel with Doom
>>
>>88127897
1. Antivillain means something
2. Doom is pretty much the opposite

Metaknight is an anitvillain for a point of reference.
>>
Richards
>>
>>88127950
What's the particular definition?
Because when you get into anti-hero and anti-villain it seems so muddled to me.

DOOM is typically a guy who does shitty things but because he thinks they're truly what's best. He seeks to take over the world because he believes he's the one man who can make it a utopia.
>>
>>88128055
An anti-hero is someone that acts villainous for heroic ends.

An anti-villain is someone that acts heroic despite villainous ends.

The honorable knight working for the evil king or the gentleman thief forced to combat worse criminals than himself to make a buck are examples of anti-villains.

Lupin would be another famous anti-villain. Either of them.
>>
>>88127332
Every dam time some one posts this pic people get but hurt. Every.Damn.Time. people who post this and people who reply with "oMG doom is Hitler why he crying 111! !!" Should get taken out back raped and then shot
>>
>>88128632
I need to lose virginity anyway
>>
>>88128632
>le special snowflake faec
>>
>>88127332
He didn't think of it first.
>>
He planned it. He's crying because it worked perfectly.
>>
>>88127332
They died before the could know the full majesty of DOOM
>>
>>88127918
Oops, someone else already got it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.