[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they bad guys or good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Guardians2.png (1013KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians2.png
1013KB, 600x805px
Are they bad guys or good guys?
>>
They're good guys when written correctly.
>>
they're incompetent good guys
>>
They're SHIELD, as in the assholes in charge who do more harm than good, but nothing seems to go wrong for them.
>>
>>88125909
When was the last time they fought a universe-threatening threat that WASN'T ring/emotional spectrum related?
>>
They were the good guys when the universe was a hell of a lot worse. They waged an endless war of order against all evil in the universe. They sacrificed everything to wipe out and lock up as much of it they could. Then they set to work to keep things from going back to how bad they were, and they'll do anything to make that happen. Because they've come too far, and gave up too damn much to let it have been for vain. They're old, they're pissed, and people keep wrecking shit by messing with things they don't understand.

So shut up and patrol your sector.
>>
>>88125909
They're just lazy cunts.
>>
>>88125984
Aren't they dead?
>>
>>88126046
I would but you depowered me in the middle of an Alien invasion.

"With Honors." Little blue shithea
>>
is that the butt ugly martians
>>
>>88125909
Lawful Neutral
>>
>>88125909

being a good guy and being an asshole aren't mutually exclusive
>>
Neither. They do what has to be done, but most of the time they just fuck it up or go rogue or both.
>>
>>88128414
This. They do care about peace and order but they don't care about lives lost because they can no longer empathize, except for Ganthet and Sayd. They made the Manhunters because the thought it was gonna keep peace but then they killed an entire sector and then they made the GL corps but after they were getting a bit more independent ( GLs used to call the Guardians Master ) they deemed them outdated so then they tried to raise the third army which is basically an army of willpowered zombies
>>
>>88125909
Lawful evil
>>
They're good, but not great
>>
>>88126071
Only ones that don't matter.
>>
Best guys. Fuck Geoff Johns.
>>
>>88125909
they're guys
>>
Well, the thing is, one of the reasons why the Universe in DC is so.... humanoid, is because of those guys.
They have performed active genocide to encourage the rise of proto humanoids.
But that might be worth it.
>>
>>88126014
Few months ago. War with the Durlans.

It was the fucking worst.
>>
>>88130532
The ones in the picture are all dead, aside from Ganthet and his sexslave.

The other "Guardians" are the hippies, that were in the prison box and didn't do most of the shit the blue Order-Nazis were responsible for.
>>
>>88125909
Before Geoff Johns decided that the Guardians were unambiguously evil, they used to be really cool guys.
>>
File: Chuck_Schumer.jpg (94KB, 504x312px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck_Schumer.jpg
94KB, 504x312px
>>88126046
Is there actually stuff, that explains what they had to fight in the early days of the universe etc.?

They fucked around with the marsians, thats all i know, but ANYTHING else, anon ?
>>
>>88133576
Exactly. Ganthet aside, they don't matter.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.