[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Sheep in the big city. What did you think of its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BAAAA.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BAAAA.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on Sheep in the big city. What did you think of its particular style of humor, /co/.
>>
>>88119268

I liked it. It was very "Bullwinkle".
>>
>>88119268
It was my absolute favorite show as a kid.

Haven't watched it in years.

I remember the humor being very dry and wordplay-focused. Didi it ever get a DVD release?
>>
I only remember the frustrated swedish man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgWrVC_Afio

Get the fuck out you freak
>>
>>88119268

I haven't seen it since it aired but I remember hating it with a passion. Don't even remember why. I just didn't like it.
>>
>>88119268
Best show ever.
>>
I remember the end of the first act of the "meta" episode ended with General Specific going nuts and coughing up wool.

That shit was weird as a kid.
>>
Those batteries that drain your life creeped me the fuck out as a kid.
>>
>>88119268
had one of the best Mad Scientists in any show in history
>>
>>88121428
indeed. mo willems is a time-displaced 50s cartoonist to the max. The Offbeats felt so.. old.. in a good way
>>
>>88123888
ANGERY! he was an ANGERY scientist!
>>
>>88125328
Oh my god I never realized that Sheep in the Big City was done by the same guy who did The Offbeats.

I'm a fucking idiot, it's so obvious.
>>
>>88125376
Really?
>>
>>88119268
Does anybody remembers the live action trailer, that thing looked like Independence Day 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmUMTWeTEhA

Back then CN used to push all their cartoons, how much do you think it costed to make it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.