[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Footage Description

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 26

File: Spider-Man.jpg (36KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.jpg
36KB, 600x350px
From Comic-Con Experience in Brazil.

>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) meets with Happy Hogan (Jon Favreau), who gives him a briefcase with an "upgrade" courtesy of Tony Stark. Cut to Spider-Man leaping from atop the Washington Monument and deploying his retractable armpit webbing, gliding towards the Vulture (Michael Keaton), who is flying towards him.

They also confirmed the first trailer is coming up soon, probably on December 16 with ROGUE as previously reported.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man-homecoming-clip-description-confirms-major-costume-change-a147239
>>
File: Homecoming.jpg (11KB, 421x237px) Image search: [Google]
Homecoming.jpg
11KB, 421x237px
Description of the SDCC footage for earlier this year.

>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" plays over a series of yearbook pictures of Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff and Bruce Banner, among others. "EVERY STORY HAS A BEGINNING" appears onscreen.

>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) arrives late for school and notices a banner for the Homecoming Dance. At math class, he's watching footage of himself fighting Giant-Man. The teacher asks a question which Flash Thompson (Tony Revolori) eagerly answers, but gets wrong. The teacher turns to Peter, who answer it correctly despite not paying attention. Flash sulks, angry.

>At women studies class, Peter and Ned Leeds are checking out their female classmates. Peter notes they have to stop before it gets creepy, and one of them tells them it's "too late" while passing by.

>At chemistry class, Peter is using school supplies to synthetize his web fluid while the other students are working on their assignments, and tries to hide it from a nearby student.

>At gym class, Peter is doing push-ups while eavesdropping on some girls playing "F, Marry, Girl" with superheroes. One of them, Michelle (Zendaya Coleman), says she thinks Spider-Man is hot as Peter eagerly listens.

>At webdesign class, Peter gets a text and hurries out of the classroom. Michelle asks "Where are you always disappearing to, Parker? What are you hiding?", followed by a series of flashes of Spider-Man running up cars, climbing walls and fighting muggers. Peter tries to come up with an answers, but Michelle deadpans "Just kidding, I don't care".

>SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING appears onscreen, followed by the Vulture menacingly emerging from the shadows.
>>
>>88119192
The scene where Peter disguises himself as Hitler at a Jewish seminar showed that Raimi's influence is still very much apparent.
>>
>>88119352
This.
Hitler
>>
>>88119352
>>
>You will never ravage his cute boipucci

Why live?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>88119290
>webdesign class,
Wait wasn't that a joke that cut out of The Amazing Spider-man 2?
>>
>>88119290
Michelle sounds fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>88119450
It's something you should be living for. That's why it's called a goal.
>>
>>88119192

JUST 15 fraking seconds BTW
>>
>>88119192
>Armpit Webbing
Movie confirmed for 10/10
>>
>>88119461
I really hope this movie is good or /co/ will be overrun with /pol/acks shitposting about how the diversity somehow ruined the movie and not the NINE writers or the short production time.

Please. I can't have this in the middle of a Trump administration.
>>
>>88119531
There's only three active writers, senpai.
>>
>>88119531
>overrun with /pol/acks shitposting
Too late.
>>
File: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
>>88119290
>Women studies class
>in high school
>>
>>88119481
Follow your dreams.
Your big, creepy, gay dreams.
>>
>>88119290
So high school is already ruined with pointless classes, so it being attacked by the Vulture will only make it better.
>>
>>88119531
It's a Marvel Studios movie, it's pretty much guaranteed a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes by brand recognition alone (my bet is 90+).

It's safe, anon.
>>
>>88119835

This.
>>
>>88119450

Wasn't there a rumor a while back that they had to use make up to cover up bruises from his rough sex life?
>>
>>88119192
>an "upgrade" courtesy of Tony Stark.

They're really trying to drive the point home that he's a bitch completely dependent on Tony.
>>
>>88120479

well desu Spidey is poor as shit.
>>
Ugh, sounds fun.
>>
>>88120499
Just because he's poor as shit doesn't mean he has to please rich old men to get free stuff.
>>
>>88119531
>I really hope this movie is good or /co/ will be overrun with /pol/acks shitposting about how the diversity somehow ruined the movie
Oh you poor sweet child.
It doesn't matter if it's the best movie of the year.
>>
>>88120587

In the real world he would have to do more than that... Spidey has to work for his meals.
>>
>>88120625
Well I don't know about you but I don't want to watch a movie about a boy being a parasite to a successful millionaire.

Peter needs to fuck off and stop begging for handouts.
>>
So has there been any back lash about casting an Indian kid to play Flash Thompson?

I don't mean from /pol/-tards, I mean from SJW?
Are they pissed off that the first "major" Indian character is playing a bully?

It seems like the type of shit they'd get pissy about
>OMFG! How DARE they cast a PROUD POC as a BULLY and TROLL! And whats WORSE is they made him BULLY a CIS WHITE MALE-SCUM! HOW FUCKING DARE THEY! FOLLOW MY TWITTER!
>>
>>88120743
He's Guatemalan and he's not even going to be a jock.

Flash is going to be a geek too so he'll be just as wimpy as Peter Parker.

Except unlike Peter, just because he's a nerd he doesn't let bitches like Peter walk all over him.
>>
>>88119290
>>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" plays over a series of yearbook pictures of Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff and Bruce Banner, among others. "EVERY STORY HAS A BEGINNING" appears onscreen.
>Yearbook pictures
>Of the guy born in the '20s
>Of the russian woman raised in an orphanage that trains super spies
>EVERY STORY HAS A BEGINNING

Come on
>>
>>88120479
Either go full on Iron-Spider or don't. This is pathetic.
>>
>>88120849
I wouldn't mind if Tony gave him the Iron Spider, because that's Tony's thing. But for Tony to give him the web wings, just reeks of Peter being worse than useless.
>>
>>88120812
Well as long as he's not white and bullys Peter, it still seems like one of those minor nothings that SJW would get their panties in a twist over
>>
File: HHAAARG!.jpg (63KB, 336x436px) Image search: [Google]
HHAAARG!.jpg
63KB, 336x436px
>>88119192
>all this IronMan in a fucking Spiderman movie
>>
>>88121185
Haven't you heard?

He's poor and he thinks he's entitled to the hard work of others to do everything for him.

Apparently this passes for "realistic" in the MCU.
>>
It's over the movie is shit, sell the rights to fucking DC.

Spider-Man:Homecoming shit itself before it even came out, I hope they don't let it drag the MCU down with it.
>>
>>88119531
>T-trump
>Muh anti diversity shitposters
Diversity is bad in this case if the actors fail to deliver since nobody really cares about these side characters, but I don't think they will fail. Except Flash, he is a bit more important and I don't think that tiny brown girl will do the role justice.
>>
>>88120814
It's a joke, bro.
>>
So they didn't show the trailer at the con, we probably won't get until like a week then.
>>
>>88121288
Spider-Man: Homecoming is a joke.
>>
>>88120814
Steve's is probably a drawing he made of himself and Natasha's is a mugshot from a crime she had to commit for training back in assassinsville :^)
>>
>>88121346
Good. Let people hold on to their precious hope for a little longer before showing them just how shit the movie will be.
>>
>Stark giving every other Avenger a costume upgrade
>Somehow it's a big deal when it's for broke ass Peter Parker
I get it guys, I'm sick of Stark too but there are better things to bitch about. Had Tony built the web shooters, then we would have a fucking problem.
>>
>>88121288
A shit joke
>>
>>88121439
>Tony essentially blackmails Peter with his secret identity and forces him to fight Captain America.
>Peter still wants to lick his ass.

Yeah, Peter being an asshole is one of those things.
>>
>>88119290
>studying women in "women's studies"
>"webdesign"

Cheeky
>>
>>88119290
>checking out girls in women studies class
The absolute madmen.
>>
>>88119835
This one has an X factor that could lead to their first critical failure: Sony
>>
>Bringing back armpit webbing
>making it useful

BASED MCU
>>
>>88121559
Too bad they'll be attached to a little prick who can't do anything without his uncle Tony.
>>
>>88121593

>muh 15 year old super scientist

he still invented webbing
>>
>>88119290
>Black Widow
>High school pictures

Wasn't she raised in a weird assassin-ballerina school? Would they have class photos?
>>
>>88121629
Yeah its not like Tony gave him his fucking powers.

I've seen people on /co/ compare it to Batman making the Green Lantern's ring and shit like that. Not even close.
>>
>>88121482
>Blackmail
What are you, Reed Richards? Because that's quite a reach anon
>>
>>88121629
You don't have to be a super scientist to come up with the Spider-Signal and Tony did that too.
>>
>>88121629
>>88121675
>>88121685
mcucks are cancer
>>
>>88121688
You entitled, ungrateful little fuck. Be happy we're even getting the spider signal. Guarantee 9/10 producers would look at that and go "that's too silly, scrap it".
>>
>>88121685
>Let me drag you off to Germany after you and make you my fighting dog. Despite your objections you will come with me or else I blow the whistle on your Spider-Man operation.

Pretty much what he said, anon.
>>
>>88121716
Oh so you're just a shitposting faggot then. Good to know. Have a free (you)
>>
>>88121753
It's basically a red light with Spider-Man's mask on it. That seems like something a teen would invent. Why would Tony invent something like that?

They should have let him do it.
>>
>>88119531
They're going to do it even if it's good, don't kill yourself.

We still have people on this board claiming BvS is a masterpiece and the entire MCU as garbage
>>
>>88121445
>>88121355
Why are you all being such cunts?
>>
Why are they doing this? I get the feeling this movie will make me miss Andrew Garfield
>>
>>88122064
Well maybe that's Sony's true plan all along. Shit all over the MCU and make us wish we had stuck around with the Spider-Verse.
>>
>>88122140
Except SONY doesn't have much creative control this time
>>
>>88120729
Maybe Tony is bored since all his friends left.
>>
This film will be the biggest wild card of all Phase 3.
>>
>>88121796
>shills a movie that's prone to be shit
>calls anon a shitposter
ironic
>>
>>88122742
It will be the biggest load of shit of all Phase 3.
>>
>>88123364
Well, at least Doctor Strange won't have to bear that burden for long.
>>
>>88119290
>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" plays over a series of yearbook pictures of Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff and Bruce Banner, among others. "EVERY STORY HAS A BEGINNING" appears onscreen.
This confuses me, wasn't Natasha in the Red Room at a young age, I don't think she'd have a year book picture. And would they get younger actors or get the actual actors's pictures? Or am I just over thinking this and it's supposed to be this fun, stupid thing?
>>
>>88123726
If it's supposed to be a fun thing the it's failing.
>>
File: washington13.jpg (287KB, 660x416px) Image search: [Google]
washington13.jpg
287KB, 660x416px
>>88119192
>Cut to Spider-Man leaping from atop the Washington Monument

And then he dies because there is literally nothing else in DC you can sling web to.
>>
>>88119290
I can't imagine how they will make the Vulture manacing and persistent. It is either going to be comedic fights or he will do something really vicious with children.
I hope they do comedic fights.
>>
>>88123754
Good. best thing to come out of the movie desu.
>>
>>88123829
>mfw they go full Noir and make him a fucking cannibal.
>>
>>88123754
kek
>>
File: normal_iil_ian_jt_0611.jpg (76KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
normal_iil_ian_jt_0611.jpg
76KB, 600x400px
>>88123754
>there is literally nothing else in DC you can sling web to.

Except for those buildings in the background which are clearly tall enough for him to sling to. Not to mention downtown DC.
>>
>>88119192
>Cut to Spider-Man leaping from atop the Washington Monument
Wait what the fuck this movie isn't going to be in New York?
This is like half of the fucking character what the fuck
>>
>>88124290
>Wait what the fuck this movie isn't going to be in New York?

Most of it is. Only apart of it will be in DC.
>>
>>88124290
I guess because Iron Man and Government and Sokovia Accords. Though I bet most of it will take place in New York
>>
>>88119290
At first, I was going to hate Michelle for actually being Mary Jane, but black.

Now i'm going to hate Michelle for being Michelle, but a cunt.
>>
File: Tony_recruits_Peter.jpg (151KB, 1918x769px) Image search: [Google]
Tony_recruits_Peter.jpg
151KB, 1918x769px
>>88124400

I seem to recall a supposed rumor/leak about Tony telling Peter than his fighting general street crimes is what's keeping him off the accord's attention, but fighting guys like Shocker and Vulture would get their attention on him.

But then again there are also conflicting reports of Stark basically using Peter to deal with Tooms and Shocker at his behest since they're using stolen Stark tech and the Accords are keeping Tony from doing anything about it. Peter's his loophole basically because he's not yet subject to the Accords.
>>
>>88124850
Tony didn't recruit Peter. He forced him into his private war.

And Peter still worships the ground he walks on.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcmHBV3xKmU

GOTG 2 trailer tomorrow, don't expect Spider-Man trailer til a week.
>>
>>88125007
>worships

That's a bit of an overstatement.
>>
>>88119290
>Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation" plays
>Film constantly boast John Hughes style.

At least TRY to be an original product! My biggest fear is that this film will be manufactured and by the numbers.
>>
>>88125089
He can barely string two words together when he's with Tony. He didn't even bother to listen to what Cap had to say.

He's a glorified attack dog.
>>
>>88125007

I didn't write the filename, anon. Don't bother getting autistic over it.
>>
>>Homecoming dance scene happens.
>>Peter is shuffling into the bathroom.
>>Putting on his suit on over his Spider-Man suit.
>>Frantically tucking his shirt in.
>>Walks out of the stall, looks at the mirror
>>Sighs, looks down.
>>"Here we go"
>>Walking out of the bathroom, walks towards the gymnasium.
>>Music slowly getting louder as he approaches the door to the dance.
>>Puts his hands on the door handle.
>>Takes a moment.
>>Pushes the door open
>>"Ladies and gentlemen, MACY GREY!"
>>
>>88119192
>>88119290
HAHAHAHA
THIS IS GONNA BOMB SO HARD
>>
>>88125445
Naw, it'll make its money back, but GOTG 2 will surely beat its profits.
>>
>>88119531
WE
>>
>>88124560
This makes me wonder, will Holland-Man flip out at some point. I mean MCU has too many quippers. Why don't they make him an antisocial guy who hates everybody?

He is a teenager after all.
>>
I miss Sam Raimi. His Spider-Man was way better.
>>
>>88123754
GAME OVER YEAH!
>>
>>88119290
Nothing about that sounds appealing whatsoever to me. The only thing with promise WOULD be Vulture, since we've never seen him before, but this is the MCU where super villains don't matter.
>>
>>88125614
Ah! You started a new game!
>>
>>88125712
Also, Falcon kind of reduces the potential for the Vulture as a villain.

So, this film has
>>A cast of teens nobody knows (Strangers Things was different)
>>Second rate Spider-Man villains
>>Has to try to be its own thing
>>Will constantly be compared to the last 5 Spidey films.
>>
>>88120499
So the fuck what? He spent almost his entire career not being dependent on, hell, barely associated with, Iron Man.
>>
File: 1444983784279.gif (71KB, 450x521px) Image search: [Google]
1444983784279.gif
71KB, 450x521px
>>88119461
>>
>>88125089
>peter, why are you putting your life on the line for people you don't even know in a conflict that has nothing to do with you?
>because mr stark said so
>>
File: the end.jpg (1MB, 1988x2010px) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
1MB, 1988x2010px
>>88119290
Oh boy and I thought him not being able to punch anybody was bad.

This movie just gets worse and worse.
>>
>>88119988
yes, but it's a one-sided rough

like his boyfriend is a sadist and beats him

he deserves better, hope he gets out of it :(
>>
>>88126124
>I thought him not being able to punch anybody was bad.

Why would he be punching anyone? With his strength he'd be killing people.
>>
>>88125980
kek
>>
File: 1468711216793.jpg (327KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468711216793.jpg
327KB, 960x650px
>Every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident.
>>
>>88127182
Iron Man punched Captain American without making him splatter, so I don't see why Spider-Man couldn't. Why is Spider-Man being held to a different standard?
>>
>>88127273

I don't get this because kids LOVE guys punching each other and things blowing up. Every see a kid playing with action figures, they're always punching the shit out of each other.

It's the parents that project this safe space all over kids so they don't have to look bad if a kid is having fun or something.
>>
>>88127182
You know you can pull your punches right? Superman punches people all the time.
>>
>>88127182
Because the other Spider-Men could. Hell even saturday morning cartoons did that and they were censored to hell and back.
>>
>>88127573
even my own niece likes action, and she's a diehard Princess Sofia fan. She even uses her dolls to fight the Star Wars villains and runs them over with a barbiemobile.
>>
>>88127273
...I'm staring at that picture, and I don't get it.
>>
>>88127732
Bad team combination of characters? I think I know one of them is a sniper, one is a demoman, one is being memed as useless, one is a scout and one is OP.
>>
>>88127696

>She even uses her dolls to fight the Star Wars villains and runs them over with a barbiemobile.

Right? If we left kids in charge of the action choreography it'd get seriously violent. Kids don't take violence seriously. They don't get it, a kid punches you and you barely feel it. They play around and tumble and wrestle with each other.

They see violence in this toony way. Now if you look at nature, especially mammals, we see parents playing with cubs like they're fighting too. It's a way of teaching and socializing. It still is in humans. We just don't realize it.

This movie is dumb.
>>
>>88124850
>Tooms and Shocker at his behest since they're using stolen Stark tech

So is Vulture's flight harness going to be based on/a prototype of/connected to Falcon's flight harness?
>>
>>88127628
except the 90s Spider-Man

To its credit, or maybe just because I was too young, I never noticed
>>
>>88127628
NOT MUH!
>>
>>88127856
I NEED PLASMA TO SUSTAIN ME
>>
>>88127696
>>88127819
>If we left kids in charge of the action choreography
DO IT!
>>
>>88127900
Nigga please, this is the third spidey movieverse in the same universe that has aliens committing human genocide and invasions.

Having no punches and kicks for reasons that he's in high school is a stupid idea.

What, you can't throw a punch but you can throw a car at another human being?
>>
File: homecoming.jpg (33KB, 1111x238px) Image search: [Google]
homecoming.jpg
33KB, 1111x238px
>>88119192
>>88123754
>>88124212
>>
>>88128122
did he died
>>
>>88119290

I'm glad that I'll be going into this with absolutely rock bottom expectations now.
>>
>>88128161
You'll have to watch the movie to find out.
>>
>>88127913
I thought the hand suckers were his actual comics power, and therefore different and cool
>>
>>88119988
>>88126655
Tell me more

Better yet, share links
>>
>>88119290
>"EVERY STORY HAS A BEGINNING" appears onscreen.

But this isn't a prequel to Civil War.
>>
File: 1382664250653.jpg (43KB, 191x205px) Image search: [Google]
1382664250653.jpg
43KB, 191x205px
>>88121185
>>
>>88128281
>Iron Man used Peter's DNA to make an army of Spider-Boys
>one of them is retarded and dies

I'd like to see that movie.
>>
>>88119290
>"F, Marry, Kill"

Do teens these days really say f instead of fuck?
>>
>>88119192
Hopefully this flops and ends the Spidermeme for good.
>>
>>88128441
No. They say fuck. But it's rated PG-13 so they can't say fuck. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>88119290
>F, Marry, Girl

???

Is that anything like Fuck, Marry, Kill?
>>
>everyone saying this will flop and be shit
What the fuck? Are you the DCucks who said Batman V Superman would be good?
>>
>>88128500
Everybody knows Spider-man is a crappy character.
>>
>>88128522
>>
>>88128500
No we're the MCUfags who correctly predicted Batman V Superman would be bad.

MCU Spider-Man was a monkey's paw.
>>
>>88128478
Yeah except instead of "kill" you gender bend the hero, hence "girl."

This must be what the Marvel comics guys have been playing these past few years.
>>
>>88128551
Because they got the rights and wanted to push a movie out? It can't be as bad as ASM2 is, but you fucking people are acting like it is.
>>
File: kl;juguyfougipygb.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kl;juguyfougipygb.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>88128522
>>
>>88128623
It's not as bad, it's way worse. A million times worse.
>>
>>88128500
You can't honestly think it's going to be good. Everything sounds like garbage. There's too much Iron Man and Spider-Man's a wuss who doesn't punch anyone.
>>
>>88120479
Think it's more Tony wants to bang the May and is working to get Peter on his side.
>>
>>88119474
Oh she is and it's played up in KC, but she's got that goofy style that makes it more charming rather than wanting to see her crippled (Liv/Maddie)
>>
>>88129214
Not to mention that literally all of the characters have been changed/diversified. I think this might be an experiment to see how much they can "get away with" while still riding on the Spiderman brand. Hubris will be their downfall. Honestly, even following the Marvel formula to a larger degree would be better than this.
>>
>>88129192
ASM2 had a ton of shit storylines it was trying to juggle all at once, and some shit acting. How is it better than Homecoming?
>>
>>88123754
W-wait why is he in Washington DC?
>>
>>88125007

Peter was a junior deputy at best.
>>
>>88119290
Sounds fucking shit. Talk about Monkey's Paw.
>>
File: 1462244153569.jpg (118KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1462244153569.jpg
118KB, 640x718px
>go into cinema
>marvel opening titles start up
>instead of the usual fanfare, a familiar tune begins to play over the forming logo
>the-fuck-is-going-on.m4—
>"THE FASTER WE'RE FALLING, WE'RE STOPPING AND STALLING—"
>>
>>88123754
There is an helicopter AND the vulture.
>>
>>88131699
when was the last time sum41 was used effectively in a movie?

was it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
>>
>>88120479
I think they are trying to find a balance between Peter being a wiz kid, but without doing "unrealistic" shit like high schooler coming up with web-shooters like Raimi did.

Poorly.

On plus side is that we are seeing MCU's shared universe gimmick actually being used not only in the Avengers. But on the other side they planted Iron Man so deep into Spider-man it's verging on stranger danger.
>>
>>88119878
This looks neat.
>>
>>88131130
Hired by Tony Stark to kill Trump.
>>
>>88128478
>>88128577
Shitty game.

Who would have a different answer than fuck Thor, marry Steve and kill Tony?
>>
>>88120814
You hate fun, don't you?
>>
>>88132990
Wouldn't he be hired by China?
>>
File: 1466796191575.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1466796191575.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>88121685
>>
File: 1457693202891.jpg (270KB, 2050x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1457693202891.jpg
270KB, 2050x1062px
>>88119450
his spider-symbol is also the head and shoulders of a man a la MSN messenger, and 'spider sense' thoughtwaves
>>
>>88132477
The Amazing Spider-man explained this by making him use Oscorp's spider silk technology and then creating the web-shooters himself to properly utilize it. One of the things that I liked about this movie is that they actually explained how Spider-man was able to create and obtain his web-fluid.

The MCU is a very crazy sci-fi world itself, the idea that technology like that can be accessible to the average person isn't so far fetched so him making the Web-Shooters but obtaining the material from somewhere is a great explanation.
>>
>>88119192
>>Peter Parker (Tom Holland) meets with Happy Hogan (Jon Favreau), who gives him a briefcase with an "upgrade" courtesy of Tony Stark. Cut to Spider-Man leaping from atop the Washington Monument and deploying his retractable armpit webbing, gliding towards the Vulture (Michael Keaton), who is flying towards him.
> who gives him a briefcase with an "upgrade" courtesy of Tony Stark.
> who gives him a briefcase with an "upgrade" courtesy of Tony Stark.
>Cut to Spider-Man leaping from atop the Washington Monument and deploying his retractable armpit webbing, gliding towards the Vulture (Michael Keaton), who is flying towards him.

I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT, FUCK YOU MARVEL
>>
>>88121767
I'm pretty sure it was just "Help me fight Cap and I'll upgrade your gear."

Which was probably a godsend for "dumpster diving for computer parts, suit is a cobbled together piece of shit" Parker.
>>
>>88136648
It's gonna be hilarious when Tony dies in Infinity Wars.
>>
>>88125445
No it won't man. At this point, nothing made by Disney will ever bomb.
>>
>>88128466
You can say fuck in PG-13 movies. I don't know where this retarded rule came from. See Blast From the Past and The Last Action Hero for examples
>>
>>88136814
Alice 2 bombed this year.
>>88136873
You can say fuck once in a PG-13 film, but you can't refer to the sexual act.
>>
>>88136911
Disney put Burton's adult Alice out to die so they can do a proper live-action remake.
>>
>>88119192
>ROGUE
Shit, man, I was Xfagging so hard for the last week I sincerely thought there's gonna be a Rogue film I haven't heard of.
>>
>>88136911
>once
Twice
>>
>>88119525
I am irrationally excited
>>
>>88120934
I'm a sjw and you sound like a faggot
>>
>>88136621
Well, they can't use that anymore because whatever minority that actually liked ASM movies would boo for unoriginality.
>>
>>88136814
Alice 2, BFG, and Pete's Dragon were three of the biggest flops this year.
>>
>>88136739
He didn't offer the gear to him until he saw the shit costume. He was only there to drag Peter away to fight. Peter did not consent to this, he just wanted to live his life in peace. He said he didn't want to fight in Germany. Tony basically said tough shit and said he'd tell Aunt May if he didn't. He only got the new tech because Tony wanted his side to look cool.
>>
File: 01.jpg (351KB, 1119x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
351KB, 1119x1200px
>>88119531

/thread
>>
>>88139399
>Tony basically said tough shit and said he'd tell Aunt May if he didn't.
Oh, so you havent seen the movie then, ok.

He was only threatening to tell Aunt May because Peter kept refusing to admit he was Spiderman, even though Tony was telling him he already knew and no one else was around.

He stopped when Peter webbed his arm to the door, and after that there's no signs that Tony forced him to help fight Cap.
>>
>>88127849
>So is Vulture's flight harness going to be based on/a prototype of/connected to Falcon's flight harness?

According to rumors, The Vulture's suit is actually made of from Falcon's confiscated suit (when he was arrested in Germany duing CW) fused with leftover Chitauri tech.
>>
>>88139473
He threatened to tell Aunt May immediately after he said he wouldn't go to Germany he had homework. Peter had already admitted he was Spider-Man.

The clip is right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OnOJSNktOs
>>
>>88119192
>They also confirmed the first trailer is coming up soon, probably on December 16 with ROGUE as previously reported.

It is going to be released with Star Wars Rogue.
>>
>>88119192
Worst Spidey ever?
>>
>>88134321
idiots, anon.
>>
File: 7398099-1.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099-1.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>88119290
>Chemistry
I remember chemistry was kind of a challenge for me. I live in new york like peter. Hell I just graduated. Where was Peter to help me with my classes????
>>
>>88142381
You should of have frequented /sci/ during your chemistry class you brainlet.
>>
File: 1480657654633.jpg (10KB, 239x253px) Image search: [Google]
1480657654633.jpg
10KB, 239x253px
>Vulture
>Michael Keaton
Well fuck it I dont care if its bad or good, I'm sold
>>
>>88143157
Please don't waste your money, anon. This is the MCU. He's only going to get 5 minutes of screen time only 2 will be him as Vulture.

The rest of the movie is going to be every shitty Disney Sitcom ever featuring Peter Parker. With the occasional break to suck Tony's Iron dick.
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (47KB, 575x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
47KB, 575x558px
>>88143157
>implying a Marvel movie will flesh out its villain
>>
>>88127503
Because Cap is peak-human while Spider-Man has all the proportional strength of a radioactive fantasy spider.
>>
>>88127794
>>88127732

3 snipers. 2 of them are hanzo.
>>
>>88120587
>>88120729
>>88121482
I hope towards the end of the movie, Pete calls Tony out on all the shit he made him do and Tony does his whole "You're nothing without me" bit and takes away all his super shit. Then in the sequel we see a kick ass homemade suit with no tacticool black lines and a spider signal on the belt (Seriously, on the web shooter? What the hell?)
>>
>>88151087

That will probably happen, but not the way you want it to. Tony isn't that petty enough to do that. Pete will call Tony out on his shit, but Tony won't say something like 'you're nothing without me'. Tony knows that's not true, Pete knows that's not true, and both know that the other knows that. Tony would've never bothered with Peter had that not been the case. Pete will walk out, and he'll keep the suit and whatever else Tony's already given him because, as a poor person, he's not going to toss aside free stuff, nevermind good quality free stuff. Tony will probably respect Pete's wishes and back off on account of maybe Peter reminding him of Cap or something.

>Then in the sequel we see a kick ass homemade suit
We've already seen what Peter can do in regards to a homemade suit. He's shit at it. The good costume seems like it's here to stay.
>>
>>88151922
He'd give it up because he's being the bigger man. It's about principles and dignity. If he doesn't believe in what Tony has been doing he should reject those things he was given.

If he bails with the free stuff then he's just an ungrateful shit head.
>>
>>88124212
Thats not downtown DC you stupid asshole.
>>
>>88119352
What were they thinking?
>>
There's a Rogue movie coming out?
>>
>>88119450
What would you call this haircut?
>>
>>88152077
>He'd give it up because he's being the bigger man. It's about principles and dignity.

Other people would call that being autistic, which we know Pete isn't.

>If he bails with the free stuff then he's just an ungrateful shit head.

Not unless he feels he's paid whatever dues he owed Stark, such as fighting in Leipzig for him, and possibly taking out Shocker and Toomes if the rumors are true.

Also, while I do thing there's probably going to be something that will cause Peter to steer away from Stark (and thus take freelance work at the Bugle to make up for the money that's no longer coming from Stark), I don't think it'll happen in this movie.
>>
>>88152688
Yeah. She's played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
>>
>>88119450
he's fugly
>>
>>88121223
>He's poor and he thinks he's entitled to the hard work of others to do everything for him.

So he's a leftist? Well, that IS realistic. He's from NYC after all.
>>
>>88139852
So Steve and Wanda are the only members of Team Cap who can still seriously fight.

Sam's using cardboard wings and a pair of water pistols right now.
>>
>>88156128
>So Steve and Wanda are the only members of Team Cap who can still seriously fight.

Hawkeye could, provided he get a bow and some arrows.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.