[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which was better, Moana or Zootopia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

which was better, Moana or Zootopia?
>>
Zootopia=Lion King

Moana=Pochahontas

You know it's true.
>>
>>88115632
Zootopia = super hot trap bunny + bisex fox

Moana= yawn will never ever watch once
>>
>>88115660
>Zootopia = Lion King
what
>>
I liked both a lot. I think Moana was more interesting, but Zootopia was funnier.
>>
>>88115674
>Moana= yawn will never ever watch once
How do you know it's boring then
>>
>>88115676
Secondary movie made by a b-team becomes mre succesful than the main disney film made by a-team.
>>
>>88115676
TLK was Disney's "B" feature for its year. They confidently expected that Pocahontas would be their flagship product that year and didn't advertise TLK as heavily.
>>
>>88115676
Pocahontas was supposed to be Disney's big smash hit for that year and got a huge budget and production team while Lion King was a b-team effort with a lower budget.

Lion King ended up one of Disney's most celebrated films, Pocahontas was fairly mediocre.
>>
>>88115676
Both basically got shafted by Disney in favor of the latter.
>>
File: spoiler.jpg (61KB, 553x462px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.jpg
61KB, 553x462px
THIS is TLK of our times.

Zootopia is Emperor's New Groove/Kingdom of the Sun complete with documentary that mark end of an era.
>>
>>88115632

What's up with these bunnies? I don't remember any scene like that in Zootopia.

Anyway, my kids liked Moana more, that rooster was hilarious! My vote goes to the princess.
>>
>>88115632
Zootopia, hands down.

Moana was pretty, but the characters were bland and the plot was formulaic. The character drama was minimal and the conclusion did not invoke the same kind of empathy because the story wasn't as engaging.

And I wanted to like Moana better because fuck furries. But it just wasn't as good as Zootopia.
>>
>>88115908
I wouldn't be suprised with all these live action remakes Disney's shitting out as of late.
>>
>>88117052

it's even worse, animated sequels!
>>
>>88116856

It's probably from the deleted scene where Judy takes Nick back to Bunnyburrow or when Judy's family shows up at her apartment as Nick is helping her
>>
>>88117520

>Judy takes Nick back to Bunnyburrow

i dont remember this
>>
File: 1458655951398.jpg (478KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1458655951398.jpg
478KB, 1280x1011px
Still waiting for Moana to get its premiere over here, can't compare until later.

>>88116856
Concept art is just concept art, and stories change when you start polishing the details from the rough draft. That picture is an early idea that seems to have eventually turned into Bunnyburrow. It's possible it's not even supposed to be any particular scene; just a piece that gives you an idea of what kind of world they were going for (a lot more prey animals than predators, strained relationship between them).
>>
File: 1457964057606.jpg (66KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
1457964057606.jpg
66KB, 1000x530px
>>88115632
>>
I am happy to see zootopia threads on /co/ again
>>
>>88115632
Zootopia for jokes and story. Moana for visuals and music.

But it doesn't matter anyway as both are solid.
>>
File: 1480036869269.jpg (370KB, 1040x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480036869269.jpg
370KB, 1040x1200px
>>88115908
I never really saw what was great about Frozen. It was a good movie worth seeing once. Zootopia, on the other hand, gave me little bout of depression after the movie from knowing that was the end of it, no more adventures of Nick and Judy, no more world of Zootopia. Need to know more intensified and I'm not a furry, I just really liked the characters and especially the setting. Frozen and Moana just didnt have the same appeal, they're just good one shots that dont rate their own series.
>>
Didn't see Moana yet but I'm pretty confident that it's the better one.
>>
Both were fucking solid and about equal from my point of view. Moana had more emotional punches and I've been listening to the soundtrack over and over, but I kept thinking about the world of Zootopia for days afterwards.
>>
Whichever one wins the Oscar
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.