[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2062x3131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2062x3131px
>Look up Malala Yousafzai
>I already know her
>let me tell you about her anyway
Why is Kamala so annoying as hell?
>>
>>88114344
What "whole career"? You were X-Man for three days before furry hijacked you. And you didn't do anything worthy of muh equality in the present.
>>
>>88114367
Because he can't just look up everything that had happened between when he was abducted by Beast and a week before this issue on the Internet to find out what kind of man he became, right?
>>
You'd be hard-pressed to find a Pakistani who likes Malala in the real world. She highlights the most militant and terrorist part of Pakistan making it seem like even more of a shithole. She's never spoken up about US drone strike victims in pakistan either. Most pakistanis just see her as a western propaganda puppet.
>>
>>88114511
The Pakistanis who hate her are the same pakistanis who think rape and pedophilIA should he legalized
>>
>>88114367
I think X-Men #8 is not 3 days
>>
>>88114511
>She's never spoken up about US drone strike victims in pakistan either

Well, after getting shot in the head for being a girl who wants education, rights for women probably feels like the more important, personal and concrete cause to fight for.
>>
>>88114344
That's Waid, he has the tendency to make characters bitchy. Kamala is more likeable in her own comic.

That said I did like Sam trying to troll Kamala and Amadeus by suggesting Scott as team leader.

>>88114511
Girl got shot in the face for trying to go to school so she has the right to talk shit.
>>
>>88114344
I blame Waid.
>>
>>88114344
It's amazing how he can write EVERYONE out of character.

You'd think by law of averages he'd get at least one of them right.
>>
File: IMG_7053.jpg (27KB, 137x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7053.jpg
27KB, 137x228px
>>88114344
>American teen superheroes flying to Pakistan to attempt to intervene is some kind of social issue there
What could fucking go wrong? Who's writing this, again?
>>88114931
>>88114993
Waid?
Good to know he's a complete idiot.
Seriously, American teen heroes in a high-tech aircraft roaring into Pakistan for activism. What the fuck is Waid thinking, aside from nothing?
>>
>>88114448
Made me wonder, he should have some bitchin' Internet in visor. It's almost 2017, after all.
>>88114822
Fine. Whole week.
>>
>establish the new Ms Marvel as a sort of modern generation spider man
>jettison her out of the street level environment, totally detach her from her family and supporting cast, put her on teams, and don't even start establishing a rogue's gallery for her

What could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>88114511
She's just picking her hill to die on.

She wants to focus on one problem, fine, that's probably the sensible thing to do given she's a young girl without much actual education.
>>
>>88114344
>Capeshit writers attempting to write about middle-eastern political situation
oh this is gonna be great...
>>
>>88114511
Pakistan is a shithole.
>>
>>88115471
>Ms. Marvel isn't Spider-Man
>Spider-Man isn't Spider-Man
>the other Spider-Man isn't Spider-Man either
Why do they seem so intent on throwing away their main money maker?
>>
>>88115471
Tell me again how the events in Champions have impacted the Ms Marvel solo ongoing?
>>
>>88117101
>solo ongoing
>>>CBR
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.