[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyclops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Cyclops is considered literally worse than Adolf Hitler and one of the worst people ever after Secret Wars
>Because he got rid of one of the inhuman's fart cloud that was killing millions of mutants
Uhhhhhh, why does this make Cyclops worse than Hitler? *scratches head* Doesn't wanting his people not to be gassed to death by a ideological regime the opposite of Hitler? It would make sense if it was about the message sent around the world. But getting rid of the fart cloud is worse than hitler? Why? It's literally killed so many mutants and driving mutantkind to extinction!! But we're suppose to side with the Inhumans because 'Muh Aryan Race Kingdom' and 'Muh Film Rights'? Why would X-MenFans want Inhumans to ever replace the X-Men? And why does Magik hate Cyclops when she helped him? Why does all the X-Men hate his action? Is Marvel run by crazy people?
>>
>>88113757
>And why does Magik hate Cyclops when she helped him?
He's murderer! X-Men are warriors, they don't kill!
Or she shlicked to Alchemy, who knows.
>>
>>88113757
>! But we're suppose to side with the Inhumans because 'Muh Aryan Race Kingdom' and 'Muh Film Rights'?

There is also the fact of the prophecy: it signaled that a major, mysterious threat is coming and the Inhumans will need as many of them and with the most variety of powers as they can get if they want to survive it.

It is actually the real reason Black Bolt released the Terrigen clouds back in Infinity.

Sadly, it has barely been referenced and now everyone thinks "They don't want to rid of the cloud because 'Fuck mutants and worship the cloud'".
>>
>>88113757
Is this the second worst period of X-Men?
>>
>>88113757

Did Cyclops die?
>>
>>88114227
With Decimation being #1? Totally.
>>88114229
Not visiting /co/ often?
>>
>>88114229
Rightclops is dead but kid Cyke is still around
>>
File: champions.png (103KB, 271x223px) Image search: [Google]
champions.png
103KB, 271x223px
>>88113757
SHHHH Anon
Just accept it
>>
>>88113757

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, every day the same thread.
>>
>>88113757
What's Ulysses role in IvX?
>>
>>88114311
Be Karnak's mannequin.
>>
File: to me.jpg (143KB, 1016x1684px) Image search: [Google]
to me.jpg
143KB, 1016x1684px
>>88113757
>>
>>88114331
TO ME, MY X-MEN
>>
>>88114331
TO ME MY, X-MEN

BLESS ME OH RIGHTEOUS ONE
>>
>>88114255
So yes. Cyclops is dead.
>>
>>88114278
yeh I was just about to say, wasn't this exact same thread just up not too long ago
>>
>>88114229
Inhumans released Terrigan mists, it killed a fuck lot of mutants including Cyclops

Emma thought his death was too anticlimactic, so she mind-raped everyone into beleiving that Cyclops was still alive and was going to stop the Inhuman's mists.

After stopping one of the mist clouds Cyclops "died". Attempting to be a hero, but will forever be remembered as Hitler instead.
>>
How exactly such an incoherent storyline come to be? Did the writer or multiple writers didn't know what Cyclops had done/was going to do until this out or what?
>>
>>88114965

Did he kill anyone stopping the cloud?
>>
>>88115026
Well Cyclops was already dead well before that point so...

I think Emma had one of the mutants sacrifice themselves willingly to transmute the cloud into something non-leathal for mutants. Which did save a lot of people.
>>
Is Medusa asking Cyclops why he stopped a cloud that was killing his people? Did she expect every mutant to just die and not do anything about the thing that was killing them?
>>
>>88115322
Yes, why?
>>
>>88115382

Because its almost like she was conducting a genocide like a certain character from WWII.
>>
>>88115515
She is, but hey, X-Men are always willing to talk it over.
>>
>>88115515
Yes, but she's presented as the hero and X-men are the villains, so she can't be wrong here.
>>
>>88115577
>>88115544

Is anyone surprise that Beast is helping her?
>>
>>88115739
It's old tradition now that he's on the opposite side of Cyclops. If Scott said "muties are going to the Moon!", Hank would go to live with Mole Man.
>>
>>88114331

TO ME, MY X-MEN!
>>
>>88114893
It was.
>>
What's the essential rightclops reading if I want to know why everyone loves this mutie so much?
>>
>>88115922

Messiah complex/war
AvsX
>>
>>88115922
Messiah Trilogy (Complex, War, Second Coming)
>>
>>88113757
the more people hate scott, the stronger he becomes.
it's a secret secondary mution he has.
>>
>>88116004
>>88115955
These.
Also Utopia.

Check the catalog. There's a story time with links to pretty much all of the /essentialrightclops/ core
>>
>>88114020
Marvel never plan for shit so probably no one really knows what's that mysterious threat and why they need tons of Inhumans to handle it. It's almost guaranteed the answer will be disappointing and become a joke for years
>>
>>88114278
SO PUT YOUR LITTLE HAND IN MINE
>>
>>88113757
Hahaha. Marvel is fucking terrible.
>>
>>88115026
Alchemy died using his power to stop the cloud. That's it though.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.