[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does HIM from 'The Powerpuff Girls' have a gender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

I still think he/she's ambiguous.
>>
>>88111960
Tumblr pls.
>>
>>88111960
Used male pronouns 100% of the time and the name of the character is a male pronoun. Just because a guy puts on a skirt doesn't mean he suddenly transforms into a mysterious gender that never existed before the internet
>>
>>88112021
I agree. I always thought the name "HIM" was supposed to be some sort of, "YEAH, IT'S A HIM; GET OVER IT." jab at anyone who thought otherwise.
>>
>>88111960
They literally referred to him as "Him" and only used male pronouns like he and his.
It was just a trope from the early millenium about how satan is really effeminate and flamboyant and I have no idea where it came from.
>>
>>88111960
One of the few characters that I'm ok with people calling "genderfluid".
>>
>>88112119

He's Satan Claus. They weren't allowed to use that name, so he just became HIM.
>>
>>88112119
Pretty sure it's because they couldn't use the name "Satan Claws" in a kid's show so they just called him "Him"

I mean look at his design and tell me they didn't want to call him Satan Claws
>>
>>88111960
His Infernal Majesty is a male demonic fairy crab entity,
and His fashion sense transcends our mortal notions of masculinity.
>>
>>88112119
I'm pretty fucking sure it was originally a visual pun. "Guys, the ruler of Hell is totally FLAMING, get it?" It'd be like Marvel making the Human Torch gay.

At least in Him's case the high pitched voice made him way creepier than he had any right to be.
>>
>>88112140
Well he's an evil magic demigod so I assume he can be whatever the fuck he wants. But it seems to prefer he.
>>
>>88111960
They showed his nipples so it must be a guy (yeah I realize they showed the girls topless but they are like 5).
>>
>>88112335
>yeah I realize they showed the girls topless but they are like 5
t. podesta
>>
File: His_Infernal_Majesty.jpg (42KB, 430x330px) Image search: [Google]
His_Infernal_Majesty.jpg
42KB, 430x330px
I swear,HIM is like the RuPaul of cartoons - always in drag,always fabulous - he can combine red,black and pink all together!
Does anyone have any idea if he sits or stands when he pees? (sorry,I got really traumatized the last days since I saw my girlfriend peeing standing up against a tree *cries*).
>>
>>88112441
nice blog now kill yourself
>>
>>88112119
I think it's because being gay is a sin. So Satan, being the king sinner, is flamboyantly homo.
>>
>>88112441
Can't he dematerialize and shit? Does he even have normal biological functions? Why does he even need to take a bath? He's magic. He could probably exist as a formless cloud of evil if he wanted to.

I bet he pees in the tub.
>>
>>88112086
I thought they called him "HIM' because they couldn't get away with calling him Satan Claws.
>>
>>88112630
>Why does he even need to take a bath?
He wants to play with his rubber duck.
>>
>>88112690
>He wants to play with his chubber dick.
>>
File: 2599152-ngbbs4d1a9f35bea6c.jpg (20KB, 561x359px) Image search: [Google]
2599152-ngbbs4d1a9f35bea6c.jpg
20KB, 561x359px
>>88112630
>I bet he pees in the tub
Ewww! But that means he swims in his own pee!
>>
random fan art
>>
>>88112152
I heard once that HIM actually stood for "His Infernal Majesty". It could (probably) be bullshit though.
>>
>>88113446
Was this really confirmed or is it just fan-theory?
>>
>>88113446
That was in the show, yes.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>88112152
you mean Satan Claws
>>
>>88113552
You're not making a clever pun if you're just re-stating the existing pun, Carlos.
>>
How exactly is HIM able to walk on those spiky ass heels without falling down?
>>
I can't imagine him being nearly as creepy if he were called Satan Claws.
>>
>>88112021

This.
>>
is the powerpuff girls redpilled?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.