[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still makes me cry like a little bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 022.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>
>>88111930
Such a retarded way to go. Bravo, Souless.
>>
File: 2213140-boys25p06.jpg (32KB, 391x640px) Image search: [Google]
2213140-boys25p06.jpg
32KB, 391x640px
GONNA
>>
why is the Silver Surfer melting?
>>
>>88111930
>makes me cry like a little bitch
>like a little bitch
>like
Implying.
>>
>>88111930
He died as he lived, sticking his hand knives into things.
>>
Nowadays it's forbidden to say something made you cry. You must say it made you "cry like a little bitch," or "cry like a bitch." These are the only acceptable phrases to use. If you say anything else you will be committing social suicide.
>>
>>88111930
I bet he's in there dying repeatedly. Or able to breathe through one nostril.
>>
>>88112408
>Nowadays it's forbidden to say something made you cry.

Only if you're a pussy. Real men can cry. They cry about manly shit like their dog being sick. If you have to prevaricate, you might have a vagina.

Also you might want to be careful using words like prevaricate.
>>
File: 1478692550373.png (141KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478692550373.png
141KB, 290x290px
>The X-men are on good terms with Magneto
>Magneto can control adamantium
>They didn't think to ask him to get sniktbub out of there
>not even to give him a propper burial even if he was still dead
>>
>>88112447
>be careful using words like prevaricate.
I had to look it up, so I learned something today!
>>
>>88112408
>nowadays
Isn't it the other way around? Like the social condition is being aware of gender roles so people are trying to make it more lax about men showing emotions, where as the idea of crying is seen as a taboo in traditional macho culture

I mean I know you're shitposting and all but just sayin'
>>
>>88112478
>I had to look it up, so I learned something today!

Nice.
>>
>>88112447
Real men suck dick you pussy you should try it if you wanna be a man.
>>
>>88112673
Pfft. Really real men wear dresses and have husbands.

They don't cry though.
>>
>>88112707
Real men can cry, wear dresses, have husbands, bond with their wives sons, and vote democrat.
>>
As far as deaths go, it was a bit lame. I actually wasn't a fan of how they handled the whole story. So much so that I actually forgot the details; too forgettable.
>>
>>88112494
>Jesus Wept

I don't think so.
>>
>>88112408
What the fuck are you talking about?
'like a little bitch'' makes you looks even weaker, what's the problem?
>>
>>88112745
I remember some Nu-male made a list of what a "man" "should" be.

He got so much shit for being a bitch.
>>
>>88114101
Screencap?
>>
>>88112883
Plausible Deniability: if someone calls you out, you were "obviously exaggerating"
>>
>>88111994

He tried eating a hot pocket
>>
>>88114155
Nah I don't save them like I should
>>
>>88111930
He's literally not dead
He's just in an eternal immovable hell
Why hasn't Kitty gotten him out yet?
Or hell is Magneto friendly nowadays?
>>
>>88111930
There only reason to cry is for how they mishandled the whole thing.
Logan is literally presented with the serum that would return his healing to him, but he decided to say fuck it instead and gets covered with adamantium to save a couple of literally whos. (and the way the device holding them was drawn did not call for destroying the adamantium tank at all)
He just decides to abandon Ororo, his friends, his students at the school, because for some reason he feels like he's had enough of living. Because why not, right?
What a shit show.
>>
>>88111930
Don't worry they'll bring him back soon right? Right?
>>
Literally who cares, he'll be back two issues from now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.