[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone educate me on how strong Wonder Woman exactly is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can someone educate me on how strong Wonder Woman exactly is ? I always though about her as Superman with a lasso instead of laser vision.
>>
She's DC royalty, she doesn't have numbers next to any of her stats anymore.
>>
iirc she's stronger than Supes in the current canon, but that might actually be a misnomer and her being "stronger" is actually referring to the fact she has no "kryptonite"
>>
>>88102955
>I always though about her as Superman

I've never seen Wonder Woman perform any feat pf strength equal to Superman or tank anywhere near the same amount of damage. Shes closer to Aquaman than Superman
>>
>>88103064
Umm, excuse me?

Wonder WOMAN has a VAGINA. I've never seen " "Super" "man" " do anything as impressive.
>>
If you go by Death Battle the answer is apparently weaker than Rogue.
>>
>>88103054
I would like it if they had this sort of balance to it:

>Superman has super strength and super speed.
>Wonder Woman is stronger but not as fast.
>The Flash is faster but not as strong.
>None have as much money as Batman.
>>
>>88102955

Isn't Powergirl on Superman's level too? At least kryptonian level?
>>
Below supes and other kryptonians aswell as but above almost evreyone else in terms of raw strength. Only problem is she is does not have the utility or variety in what she can do compared to flash or gl.
>>
>>88103199
No she was always weaker due to being away from her home universe's yellow sun.
>>
>>88102955
In case anyone is wondering Wonder Woman was holding back in this fight and Power Girl realizes she's not actually as strong as Diana in a page or two.
>>
>>88102955
>They have to force the EVERYONE LOVES WONDY theme in universe because few readers actually give a shit about her.

I always found this funny.
>>
>>88102955
>>88103064
It depends on how much DC is pushing the "it's magic so it's literally unstoppable unless you have a magic wand" shit.
>>
>>88103054
She's not stronger than Superman. Don't know why you'd think that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.