[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idw's next fan vote. New Leader for Cybertron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: power-of-the-primes-poster.jpg (105KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
power-of-the-primes-poster.jpg
105KB, 640x960px
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/12/01/power-primes-fan-vote-vote-next-leader-cybertron-329419
So IDW is having a fan vote on who should be the new true leader of Cybertron.... holy shit this can go one of three ways; meh, autisticus maximus, or GODLY!

I say Megatron or Shockwave.
Because Shockwave reverted to his original senator self at the end and as such he would be him if returned!
And Megatronā€¦ Megatron has had so much development and turned into a whole new person, has learned, and has come to love his crew and peopleā€¦ He has earned his happy ending and should have his dream of uniting Cybertron in a new (but completely different from the original) Golden Age. That and every night waking up and remembering Screamers face when he got booted and going back to sleep with an amused grin.
>>
>>88094462
Its gotta be Hound. He was the "main" autobot in the very first three parter, then pushed aside for bumblebee. He's gotten the shaft ever since. Its his turn. He'll speak for the forgotten bots and Make Cybertron Great Again.
>>
>>88094605
Take the Trump shit elsewhere, like /pol/
>>
>>88094605
Unknown Evil is an option and you pick HOUND as your Trump stand-in?
>>
File: Can't stop.png (23KB, 427x310px) Image search: [Google]
Can't stop.png
23KB, 427x310px
>>88094462
Sorry guys, but I'm going full beast wars.
>>
Only reliable answer is either UM or Star Saber
>>
>>88094776
Unknown Evil sounds like someone who's very into spirit cooking. Hound is a working man's bot. He gets things done. He'll keep jobs from leaving Iacon. That's all that really matters.
>>
>>88094776
Oh god its Trumpicron!!!! Thats the unknown evil! It's a racist Cybertronian who wants non-G1ers to stop taking our spotlights.
Didn't need my lungs anyway....
>>
>>88094462
For once they made the smart choice to not include Windblade.
>>
>>88095193
>>88095239

You misunderstand: all the other options are decidedly Autobots or Decepticons and we know EXACTLY how corrupt they both are.
UNKNOWN EVIL is gonna shake up things in Iacon, UNKNOWN EVIL is gonna CLEAN UP the Cybertronian Senate like the Decepticons were SUPPOSED TO.
>>
>>88095328
Unknown evil is more like crazy tree lady. He'll get less than 1% of the vote then run around demanding recounts and wasting everyone's time and money because he's just that evil.
>>
>>88095412
I can live with this....
>>
>>88094462
Not Hotrod.
>>
>>88094462
Anyone who isn't going with senator Shockwave is a fucking retard.
>>
>>88094462
I want to say Megatron or Shockwave, but I'm afraid that by making them a Prime they'd somehow find a way to revert the development those two have gone through recently.
>>
>>88096411
Are you kidding?
Fuck yes gimme Hot Rod as leader, 'cuz you know what comes after Hot Rod assumes leadership?
EVIL RED SPACE AIDS

>>88096765
I'm a bit behind on the comics but isn't Shockwave pretty, y'know, evil? Soundwave is cool but Shockwave's done some questionable shit.
>>
>>88097051
Another former Senator running for prime when has that ever worked out? Vote Hound, he'll drain that swamp.
>>
>>88097069
We got to see senator Shockwave before the old senate lobotomized him for disobedience and took his face along with his feelings, making him a cold calculating machine. He was brilliant, funny and caring. He was Optimus' mentor and guide, for crying out loud! And then he got turned evil. And just before he got defeated in Dark Cybertron (where he finalized his plan that was in motion since IDW started publishing TF comics, melded past and future with the present, making the entire creation his bitch) by combined effort of Megs and OP, he reverted to his old self (since he became both the centre of the universe and his past, present and future self at once). If he survived, he is once again the brilliant and zany old self. Or at least not evil anymore.
>>
>>88094462
Oop. Bye bye Starscream.
>>
>>88094462
>http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/12/01/power-primes-fan-vote-vote-next-leader-cybertron-329419
Can I get a 2nd source?
Just to make sure this is real.
>>
File: 1480548131100.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480548131100.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
ROM
>>
>>88094462

so what has happened to Optimus that we need a new Prime? I've only just gotten to slightly after the Combiner War thing in the comics.
>>
Wait, is Primal even a thing in IDW?

I haven't been keeping up.

Also why would anyone want the IDW versions of Ultra Magnus or Star Sabre to rule the fucking planet?

I'm voting Unknown Evil...because he's obviously Deathsaurus
>>
Star Saber should be Prime

Shockwave should be the Decepticon Emperor of Destruction

Deathsaurus should have a MP toy
>>
>>88094462
Is IDW Starsaber a Brainmaster with an adopted human son? If so, him.
>>
File: 1461790275293.png (384KB, 501x622px) Image search: [Google]
1461790275293.png
384KB, 501x622px
>>88094462
How is this even a question?
also
>no Soundwave option
>>
>>88098384
Nothing, there's just going to be a new Prime replacing Starscream as leader of Cybertron.
>>
>>88099215
This
>>
I vote for No.

Hasn't IDW learned not to let fans decide on things after Windblade? Everyone is gonna pick Optimus Primal anyway since everyone's a nostalgia fag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.