[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negatively Numbered earths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1477102063742.jpg (198KB, 994x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1477102063742.jpg
198KB, 994x1097px
What are negatively numbered earths like?
>>
>>88093173
Antimatter multiverse
>>
>>88093173
Aren't those the ones that the Antimonitor watched over before he became a bad guy?
>>
Where did you see negative numbered earths?
>>
>>88093602
To my knowledge DC has never mentioned them but the properties of the number line dictate that they would be there.
>>
>>88093680
>properties of the number line dictate that they would be there
Flawed logic. Who was the negative third president of the USA? The negative pages of /co/? The billboard charts negative number songs?
>>
>>88093824
Those are just the third president, the first page, and the top song. Those aren't president 3, page 1 and song 1.
>>
I am deeply ashamed to share a home city with Grant Morrison.

I am so sorry, rest of the world. On behalf of all of Scotland.
>>
>>88093173
this is not /co/ related but this reminded me of the star trek tng episode where in the alternate timeline the borg have brought the federation to its knees and the enterprise is one of the last remaining of the federation fleet

star trek is a nice show
>>
>>88094543
Ignore the examples if you want. Your initial assumption that positive numbered implies negative numbered ones is incorrect. There aren't negative numbered named Earths. People gave them positive numbered names. Could have just as easily named them with letters or descriptive names.
>>
>>88094628
People like OP jumping onto the hypercrisis bandwagon without having read the comics for lol magic and occult was a mistake.
>>
>>88094946
But I read Multiversity.
>>
>>88095304
>i've read one whole comic
Okay
>>
>>88093173
>What are negatively numbered earths like?
MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN.
>>
File: NosreffejSamoht.jpg (63KB, 573x700px) Image search: [Google]
NosreffejSamoht.jpg
63KB, 573x700px
>>88093824

>Who was the negative third president of the USA?

Nosreffej Samoht you pleb.
>>
>>>88093173
>Aren't those the ones that the Antimonitor watched over before he became a bad guy?

He was always a bad guy. He just got... side tracked.
>>
>>88097314
>the negative third president
>Nosreffej Samoht
I think you have the beginning of a good horror fiction set up in the making.
>>
>>88093173

>What are negatively numbered earths like?

This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHTkH6nFHik
>>
>>88093173
Wait... where is Earth 52?
>>
>>88094628
>>88095377
Fuck off, I have read more than that.
>>
>>88093824

Alexander Hamilton was -3 president.
>>
>>88099109
There isn't one.
>>
>>88099792
>i know i have demonstrably shown to have no comic knowledge but i pinky promise that i've read lots of comics
Oh well, ok then.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.