[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WHAT WHAAAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 53

Is Sheila the best part of the new episode?
>>
>>88079149
No, Sheila is the worst part of the episode
She's the worst part of every episode, the best part is the boys and Gerald having to work around how much of an annoying cunt she is
>>
>>88079149
Sheila losing her shit is hilarious and kinda scary, if you ever remember really pissing your mom off
>>
>>88079149
>Have seven episodes basically get thrown away because you were banking on one event in real life
>A whole season of the same stupid fucking jokes and insults and yet people are still finding it entertaining

Is the worst fucking season of this show to boot? I've watched every season of South Park and I've never felt this disappointed in a whole season. Single episodes, yeah of course, but never the whole thing.
>>
>>88079473
I mean she did cause a war and opened a gate to Hell.
>>
>>88079551
I know they're always making it up as they go but this season it's really felt it.

And they're doing what they've done the last bunch of seasons, just straight forgetting about plot lines. What happened to the member berries?
>>
>>88079551
I go back and watch individual episodes of SP all the time but I haven't rewatched any of the season long arcs and know I won't rewatch this either.

You can't watch any of these episodes on their own and who wants to binge several hours of the same jokes recycled and plot threads thats go nowhere or just drop altogether.

I wonder what the DVD sales are like for the last couple seasons.
>>
>>88079473
Holy shit, right? When she started losing her shit I started getting flashbacks to my childhood to the times that my mom would go apeshit.

Pretty good shit
>>
Question: where does one watch South Park except TV? Pirating is no longer an option, since my ISP caught up to what I've been doing and........ I ain't losing my internet over a cartoon.
>>
>>88080006
Call up your ISP and tell them to suck a dick. They won't do anything.
>>
>>88080085
Call up your own ISP and do that.

I'll watch.
>>
>>88080104
I did. They stopped sending pointless emails.
>>
>>88080112
No you didn't, you liar.
>>
>>88079583
I assume the Memberries will return next episode. If not, then I'll probably ask the same question.
>>
>>88080006
You can watch all the episodes at their website.
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes
>>
>>88080104
You realize that the ISPs sending those emails is just a formality they observe to keep the copy right holders off their backs right? At the end of the day the ISP cares much more for your dollar than the vague flimsy threat of somebody holding them accountable for what you do.
>>
That twist where The danish PM was a troll all along left me breathless. It was extraordinary.

This is gonna be a fun season to binge-watch in one sitting. It'll feel like a movie. But waiting an entire week when every episode seems completely connected to the next is really annoying.
>>
>>88080273
Bedrager is actually Danish for imposter.
>>
File: 1449261642461.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449261642461.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
>>88080393
>>
>tfw Sheila will never sit on your face

Just end it.
>>
The Brofloski family is the only good thing about this season. The Member berries would be good if they didn't beat you over the head with how much they hate Episode 7.
>>
this was the funniest episode of the season
>>
>>88080006
Kisscartoon has up to the minute HD updates
>>
>>88080393
Any guesses who he is?

Or was 'doing it for the lulz' literally the explanation?
>>
>>88080625
I think he might be JJ Abrams.
>>
File: i just don't understand it.png (923KB, 848x715px) Image search: [Google]
i just don't understand it.png
923KB, 848x715px
I dunno if anyone else has pointed this out yet but these scene almost has to be a reference to Peanuts. It could just be a coincidence but look at the arm placements and everything. Even the way Cartman says "I just don't understand it" sounds very much like something Charlie Brown would say. The sentence is even broken up and spoken in such a way that it sounds like he's mimicking Charlie Brown's voice. Just a bit of trivia from a passive Peanuts fan.
>>
File: skankhunt.png (691KB, 1128x597px) Image search: [Google]
skankhunt.png
691KB, 1128x597px
"You see, I'm a satirist. I challenge people's point of view by being sort of...edgy."

Forgive me if I'm being a shitlet, but...is Gerald meant to be a take on the likes of Leafy?
>>
>>88080745
No it's a meta joke about South Park as a whole. This episode was very meta, what with Kyle's line about how they used to deal with their problems all the time and now they've done nothing and they just have to keep dealing with tolling and internet stuff every single week. I happen to agree with Kyle so I really hope this is all leading to something good
>>
File: Heidi & Erc.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Heidi & Erc.jpg
422KB, 1280x720px
Will they get a happy ending, guise?
>>
>>88080820
I kinda see what you're getting at, but it doesn't feel like they're talking about themselves since Gerald's just bullshitting the guy. It feels like more of a jab at people who claim satire when they're just being pricks.
>>
>>88080855
>Cartman
>Happiness

That's a "nope."

The one thing that's ever brought him true momentary happiness was the worst thing he ever did to another human being, and it turned out that it secretly made his own life even more miserable.
>>
>>88080907
Being half Denver Bronco did not make him miserable.
>>
>>88080919
Well, he took it well, yeah. But he'd probably be a lot better off if he, y'know, had a father.
>>
>>88080919
Being half ginger makes him miserable.
>>
>>88080934
But being half Bronco makes up for it.
>>
>>88080929
>>88080934
>>88080943
This whole thing reminded me of Mitch. Will Mitch save us from the Member Berries?
>>
>>88079149
>Is Sheila the best part of the new episode?

No. But Ike and Kyle are totally fucked.
>>
File: dazzle thumbs up.gif (322KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dazzle thumbs up.gif
322KB, 500x281px
>>88080688
heh... neat.
>>
>>88080006
If you live in the US, you should be able to watch it on the SP website fo' free.
>>
>Cartman continually tells Heidi she's smart
>once she proves she actually is smart he can't believe what's going on
>>
>>88079610
Seriously this. Usually when I'm flipping through the episode selection on Hulu it's pretty easy to look at the image and the episode title and instantly know "Okay, this episode deals with X topic and the running gag was so-and-so." but this season is just way too blended together to tell them apart.

It was an interesting experiment that they've been warming up to since the start of Season 18 but hopefully they abandon the trend and go back to the old approach after this season ends.
>>
>>88080855
No, not after Butter's poignant explanation how it is in a woman's nature to cuck you at the first opportunity, which is why men and women can never be happy together
>>
>>88081082
Butters is just butthurt he got dumped.
>>
>>88081089
he is 100% right tho
women are soulless monsters that must never be allowed any freedom, or they will ruing the world
>>
>>88081089
No, the butthurt Butters is the one showing his wiener.

This Butters is the one who realized the truth thanks to the almost first gentleman.
>>
>>88080855
Most likely no, which is too bad, I'm really starting to like her character. Ideally the relationship somehow survives the big upcoming finale but there's a change so that they're not joined at the hip 24/7 anymore. That way it would be more like Stan and Wendy: you know they're together and Wendy comes to the forefront now and again as needed but the story is mainly about the four boys.
>>
>>88080880
so basically South Park
>>
I found it funny how Garrison is easily manipulated by calling him a bitch.
>>
>>88080688
Spotted the minute they did those hands.

And Butters really is the Linus of South Park.
>>
File: Untitled.png (275KB, 840x459px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275KB, 840x459px
>>88081082
>>88081101
Butter's just dropped an r9k level truth-bomb this episode. He's redpilled af now.

>I want nothing to do with [girls]. I know what [girls] do. They make you feel the happiest you ever felt, then they crawl up inside of you and, poop on your heart. That's how it ends, Eric, girls get you to feel for them, make you think they're the best in thing the world, and then they leave and move onto the next [guy]. And you're left there crying with your heart covered in poop.
>>
File: 1474322096677.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474322096677.png
259KB, 500x375px
>>88079149

I actually liked this episode more than past ones this season. It was pretty funny. And smart
Since Kyle was acting pretty self aware about how the season is going, I wonder if next episode will address that Stan and Kenny have been pretty much absent since the first episodes.
>>
>>88081171
Stan maybe, Kenny very doubtful since he's been absent for every episode this season.

He wasn't even in the PC Principal's office when they were being questioned by him about Cartman disappearance from Twitter, it was Token.
>>
>>88079551
They should have planned out a story from the beginning during the off season, like Imaginationland or the movie. They should not have made it depended on current events.
>>
>>88081137
That's rich coming from a writer that cheated on his wife with a stripper.
>>
I just wonder how all this is going to tie into The Fractured But Whole, if at all.
>>
>>88081239
When Cartman's heart is broken, he will go out into the streets to fight crime, which becomes rampant when Garrison fucks up the economy.
>>
>>88081209
This is the first season that had a "long-run" continuity if you think about it.

The continuity thing started on Season 18, yes, but if you look at those seasons, only the three final episodes have the big plot arc, the rest are pretty much standalone with minimum continuity, small things referenced in each episode.
>>
>>88081043
From the previous episode
>Cartman tells Butters that women are funny
>Butters lists some female comedians he likes
>Cartman gets butthurt because he didn't get a chance to finish the mantra he's been chanting all season and Heidi is impressed that Butters likes female comedians
>>
>Dude, I don't get this at all
Heidi is funny.
>Emoji analysis solves the fuel problems Space-X was having
Heidi is smart.

I love Heidi.
>>
>>88081261
Speaking of female comedians.

Did Amy Schumer leave the US yet?
>>
>>88081217

Really? Is this about Matt or Trey? Because Matt is the writer.
>>
File: Dog Poo Pig Pen.png (1MB, 1684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Poo Pig Pen.png
1MB, 1684x1024px
>>88081128
Oh Butter's is totally the Linus of South Park. There are actually tones of parallels between Peanuts and South Park (pic related). I'm pretty sure Matt and Trey have said that Peanuts was somewhat of an inspiration for South Park before too. It's definitely a lot more noticeable in the earlier seasons so I'm glad they sneaked in a little Peanuts reference this episode too.

>>88081171
I liked this episode too, a lot more than the last few. I liked all the meta jokes about this season and South Park as a whole, and I also liked Butter's little speech about girls, I feel like it's very relateable for a lot of guys. My friend just went through a pretty harsh breakup and I'm sure this scene really speaks to him

>>88081217
I've actually never heard of that. Source? Even still, as hypocritical as it may be coming from someone who's done that, it's still not wrong.

>>88081279
Right, because if it was Trey who did this then >>88081217 's point is honestly kinda irrelevant.
>>
>>88081274
God I hope so, every time I hear that cunt open her mouth or see her fat piggy face somewhere I lose my fucking mind
>>
>>88081274
No. She accused everyone who said the same thing of being cowards and said she's not a coward herself because she was just joking all along.
>>
>>88081217
It's almost like men and women are exactly the same: terrible.
>>
>>88081279
Trey is married to the stripper he cheated with during his previous marriage.
>>
>>88081320
But shouldn't South Park also include a rant about how guys are terrible and will cheat on you? This is pretty one-sided.
>>
>>88081329
Then it's irrelevant. Trey doesn't even right the episodes.
>>
>>88081317
Haha what a cunt.

Did she say this on twitter or somewhere else?
>>
>>88081114

>but the story is mainly about the four boys.

Ha! After this season, I'd be surprised if Kenny even comes back as a prominent character for season 21. It's like they finally achieved what season 6 failed to do. Only difference is Kenny was still somewhat fresh and a fan-favourite, so killing him off/replacing him with Butters wasn't without complaints. Now they've made him Wasted Potential: The Character, nobody will even give a shit.
>>
>>88081336
He is still the co-creator and second in command at South Park studios. So Matt hasn't cheated as far as we know but it's fair he insults half the population for something his best friend is guilty of?
>>
>>88080625
Since trolls have a presence in Danish culture, there's likely more to it
>>
>>88081137
Remember Butters heartfelt speech at the end of Raisins? I miss that Butters.
>>
>>88081366

Hypocrisy only applies to those who perform such tasks and then scold others for doing it themselves. Matt didn't do it so he's clean.
>>
>>88081381
Remember the Butters who became Professor Chaos when he got fucked with and tried to destroy the world?
I miss that Butters.
>>
>>88081387
Come to think of it, why didn't he go all Prof. Chaos instead of #WienersOut?
>>
File: Three Smug Pepes.png (24KB, 954x539px) Image search: [Google]
Three Smug Pepes.png
24KB, 954x539px
>>88081366
>waahh wahhh South Park insulted half the population!!

So it's ok for them to insult Trump supporters (close to half the population)? To insult basically every religion (and lack of religion) out there? It's ok for South Park to mock every political and social ideology ever though up and anyone who followed them, it's ok for South Park to mock entire nations but as soon as they say something bad about women that's where you draw the line?

Get over yourself you dumb roastie. Learn that South Park mocks everyone and everything or get out.
>>
>>88081397

I think it reminds him of that one incident with his grandma.
>>
>>88081409
NO NOT THE GUMMY BEARS
>>
>>88081417

That speech was fucking mint at the end and his grandma's reaction was priceless. One of Butters best moments.
>>
>>88081407
Trump supporters are only a quarter of the US. Woman are half of the entire world. I'm not American so I don't give a fuck about Trump. And they are insulting Trump himself, that's one guy.

My issue is the hypocrisy.
>>
>>88081435
drop your pants, ass in the air, and take it you worthless bitch.
>>
>>88081435
As >>88081384 just said
>Hypocrisy only applies to those who perform such tasks and then scold others for doing it themselves. Matt didn't do it so he's clean

It's not hypocritical. Trump supporters are a good chunk of Americans, but even more so, Christians make up something like 70% of America. How much has South Park ragged on Christianity in the older seasons? I'm sorry your precious feelings where hurt but a lot of women are fucking awful and Butter's just explained why. This is something a lot of men think but very few of them will actually say for fear of being branded a sexist. Now take your dumb roastie cunt off this board and go complain on tumblr that South Park offended your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>88079551
dude they are making movies istead of episodes
watch any of the last seasons and it becomes obvious its a big movie, granted a direct to tv movie but separated into episodes
and its fucking great, i was already tired of southpark, most people where after 20 seasons , futurama kind of did it first tho
my oly complain is that they should plan them more vagely with a backup plan in case something more interesting happens and a couple episodes in the midle should be their own thing so it isnt all in your face so much
do you want another season of world war zimmerman tire episodes? this is better, we are getting a game next year too
>>
>>88081435

> getting triggered at South Park, who have already insulted multiple times like every human being in the world

Clearly this episode did some good then.
>>
>>88081329
>>88081336
>>88081381
Trey does write and direct the episodes idiots. Look up the credits of this episode and it only has Trey's name on it. So Butter's rant is entirely hypocritical considering Trey himself cheated on his wife with a stripper.
>>
>>88081799
>protestant mentality: the post
Are you sure you're not American?
>>
File: IMG_2026.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>88080006
Just stream it from kisscartoon or something. Your isp has little way of knowing shit like that. You get caught when you share data. Like if you use a torrent or something. If you share data and the content creator made a honeypot, they'll have your IP and tell your isp that you're sharing their stuff illegally.

Even still, I think you get something like 4 strikes before they actually do anything beyond calling you with a bunch of scary sounding words.
>>
>>88081407
Trump supporters are only about 25% of the population bruh.
>>
>>88081979
Yeah I meant the voting population. I forgot temporarily that at least half the population doesn't vote. It's still a big chunk of people, the point is South Park makes fun of everyone. Women shouldn't be any sort of exception.
>>
>>88081799
How is Butter's rant hypocritical if his character got dumped for no good reason? It seems like a logical stance for the character to take.
>>
>>88081997
Only about 26% of the electorate voted for trump. Almost half of registered voters didn't even vote this election cycle.

South Park makes fun of women when it fits the narrative that they're trying to build
>>
>>88082000
It's not illogical, she's just some dumb roastie who's butthurt that a South Park went on a little r9k woman hating rant.
>>
>>88082000
Butters laughed at pictures of her friends and their moms with dicks photoshopped in their mouths and went to his friends so they could see and laugh at those pictures too. That's a very shitty thing to do and a good reason to break up with someone.
>>
>>88079149
I understand being mad at Ike but where the fuck did that "you're being turned against me by the internet too" shit come from? That leap in logic seemed even odd for her paranoid bitch behavior
>>
>>88080006
>THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>88082265

Sheila is fucking crazy man. She exaggerates everything. Did you not see the movie?
>>
>>88082265

Well she is the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
>>
>>88080907
Yeah cartman is satan, a miserable asshole.

But...

Theres the 3 (THREE) evil things cartman did this season.

>hated the ghost busters movie and lied to heidi about it (something that even he couldnt predict that would happen, and now he is suffering for it)
>little red riding kyle (even that wasnt evil, just retarded, and he should have seen that coming)
>annoyed kyle by gloating about his relationship (kyle had no right to be angry and threat cartman since he and the boys were the ones that inadvertly set them up, by breaking cartmans tech)

Those things are not even one inch near the attrocities cartman has commited over 20 fucking years, and you better know the majority of those attrocities HAVE been paid up one way or another.

And now he is gonna lose heidi and the boys are gonna get away scot-free from breaking cartmans stuff, just because he was RETARDED, not EVIL.

Cartman wasnt skankhunt, and he, in the seasons context was NEVER gonna be a troll.

So my question is, is it really fair what is about to happen to him?

allow me to answer this rhetorical question with a non-rhetorical 'NO FUCKIN WAY!'
>>
>>88081217
>Thinking everything the characters do, say or believe is a relfection of Matt and Trey's beliefs.
>>
Old fag who wasnt been watching in a long time here
What happened to Kenny? Has he been permanently removed?
>>
>>88082525
Do SP fans seriously think now that the writers are channeling the character's words and actions from some magical parallel dream world or something? What other source are there for anything these characters do or say that literally the minds of their creators? This doesn't even make sense as a joke, desu, it just seems crazy to even imply they're mediums or something.
>>
>>88079551
Absolutely. There are some ok moments but the whole season is a massive disappointment.
>>
>>88080273
I agree that was pretty fun but I was disappointed by the rick roll later. They already did that bit.
>>
Mr. Slave was a nice throwback. Heidi was kinda cool. But Sheila? Nah.
>>
>>88082659
Yeah, I wasn't really impressed, I thought they could have done something funnier with her.
>>
>>88080006
Stop seeding
>>
>>88081082
>>88081089
>>88081106
>cartman gets dumped
>he pulls out his wiener in the finale
>everyone else at school is over it
>>
File: Stanandwendy.jpg (33KB, 809x607px) Image search: [Google]
Stanandwendy.jpg
33KB, 809x607px
>>88079149
>Ddrrroooppp
>>
>>88081137
>being butthurt about women is being redpilled

Why is 4chan one of the biggest bitch ass pussies when it comes to redpilling? Is it just weak attempts at satire or do they have no fucking idea what actual hard truths are because they're all sheltered little faggots that burnt their lips on their hotpockets or something?
>>
>>88081335
They did that throughout the episode with all of the husbands shitting their pants at the thought of their wives seeing their internet history
>>
>>88082563
Anon, it is in fact possible to write a character that you disagree with.
If I made a 45-year-old Taiwanese man that believes people give to the Devil's asshole when they die, and advocates for the ritual slaughter of animals as a prelude to every major sporting event, it's still a goddamn character.
The inability to distinguish fiction writing from reality is vitally important to understanding satire.
>>
>>88083768
>telling the truth about female nature is being butthurt

Go white knight elsewhere
>>
The voice of Gerald, Cartman and Butters sounded off this episode.

Are Matt and Trey sick or something?
>>
>>88085274
Only Matt probably. I didn't notice anything with Cartman's voice, but Butters Kyle and Gerald did sound hoarse.
>>
>>88081274
Does the President hold the authority to Exile somebody? Because I'd totally sign a petition for her (and the rest) to be exiled.
Don't say it unless you mean to do it, y'know? And it is damn well within their means.
>>
>>88079149
No, she's a hideously irritating troll, just like always. Worse, actually.
>>
>>88085274
Kyle especially sounded weird when he was on the phone with Garrison to me
>>
>Butters didn't cuck Cartman
FUCK.
IF HEIMAN'S GONNA END THAT'S HOW I WANT IT TO GO
>No Heidi as Ms Chaos
>>
File: 1446084478160.jpg (753KB, 1081x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1446084478160.jpg
753KB, 1081x1105px
>"I give up on girls" - Butters
Does this mean Butters x Bradley will become canon soon
>>
>>88080393
kinda looks like the dutch word bedrieger which means fraud
>>
>>88085438
She was really likable in the earlier episode of this season. But she's shit again now.
>>
File: accountabilibuddy.png (11KB, 239x173px) Image search: [Google]
accountabilibuddy.png
11KB, 239x173px
>>88087498
>Butters, do you like me?
>Of COURSE I like you, Bradley!
>>
File: Butters Professor Chaos.jpg (760KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Butters Professor Chaos.jpg
760KB, 977x1200px
Post best boy
>>
>>88080855
>SpaceX puts Heidi on the first manned spaceflight to Mars.
>yfw the rocket explodes on liftoff, killing Heidi.
>>
File: coon.jpg (341KB, 1073x1280px) Image search: [Google]
coon.jpg
341KB, 1073x1280px
>>88087709
What a dark tragedy to add to the backstory for Coon in FBW
>>
>>88079551
>Is the worst fucking season of this show to boot?
Only if you're Trumpster or from /pol/
>>
>>88081209
South Park has always been dependent on current events.
>>
>>88085403
People still get exiled?
>>
>>88079149
>>88079295
>>88079473
>>88080960
No, the plot makes no sense. Why were Ike and Kyle back in the house just like that? Why not just try to tell her Gerard is skankhunt42? Sure she would not listen but at least try.
>>
>>88087796
when he was a kid he found out that his dad fucked his mum
>>
>>88087796
>>88081239
>>88081243
Is the spring delay of the game related to Trump winning?

Maybe they planned Hillary in the game.
>>
>>88081274
>>88081317
>>88081346
Send her to Mexico for cultural enrichment (rape).
>>
>>88088550
>mum
You have my sympathy. You probably won't be enjoying the full version of the Fractured But Whole anytime soon like with the Stick of Truth. Tell me, did the Queen censor the title for FBW as well?
>>
>>88082563
Wasn´t that the point of Imaginationland? Despite its plot holes?
>>
>>88088581
I do hate being British... I don't know if it's true but I like to imagine the EU censored Stick of Truth, and that now we're leaving they can no longer place regulations on our vidya games. This probably isn't true but it helps to just pretend it is. One day I'll move to the land of freedom and play my games free of censorship.
>>
>>88088448
best not go there.
>>
>>88088636
A Brit wanting to move to the Americas? History's repeating itself. Follow your predecessors, young lad. Follow them to freedom. And greasy, coronary-inspiring food.
>>
>>88087709
>>88080855
>>88080907
No. I have a feeling she will hate Cartman for hiding his hate for Ghostbusters, when she will say she hates it too.

>>88080954
What if Scott returns and beats Troll King?
>>
>>88088693
living in the US is literally all I've ever wanted. My plan is to find a woman on the internet who would be willing to marry me, then I'll go to the US, marry her, and build a cozy house in the woods and live there forever. Bonus points if the wife actually loves me and wants to love with me forever.
>>
>>88082595
What if they trow rick roll at start of final episode (maybe after "previously on") and rest of it will be normal south park episode like in past with everything reset?
>>
>>88087498

>Butters gives up on girls
>Cartman will too after Heidi breaks up with him
>Stan again single after nth breakup with Wendy
>town's favorite ship Tweek and Craig still together

South Park is going gay again
>>
>>88088751
Your best bet is the south. More specifically, Texas. You'll find the more traditional values there, coupled with modern sensibilities. And Texas is big enough that you can either live in a massive metropolis, or in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, however it suits you.

Source: Two friends from Texas.
>>
>>88088929
This is a big problem for me because my politics and views and general wish for my way of life (working class, with a wife who loves me) is definitely more in line with traditional conservative values found in southern states. However I think some of the northern states are so much more beautiful. I want mountains and vast pine forests. Oregon or Washington would be perfect in terms of the scenery I like but they're liberal cesspools. I'm thinking Colorado might be a good compromise. Despite the fact it's been a blue state for the last few elections, I still think the rural areas of Colorado are heavily republican. Plus I get plenty of mountains.
>>
File: IMG_9428.jpg (74KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9428.jpg
74KB, 960x540px
>>88080855
He did once

Kyle got butthurt
>>
>>88089030
You seem to be under the weird impression that all liberals in the US are SJW.
>>
>>88089242
Not all liberals are sjws but all sjws are liberals. Also I'm just pretty right wing in general. I would like a wife who's a right wing libertarian like me and who loves guns. idk if girls like that even exist though
>>
>>88089030
>Oregon or Washington
Literally just avoid Portland or Seattle. Even then Seattle is not that bad
>>
>>88089295
>but all sjws are liberals.
And exist fare less than the internet would let you believe. Unless you specifically go to where they hang out you are almost guaranteed to never meet one in real life. Also Vermont is pretty cool if you life forests and shit. Barely any gun laws despite being Bernie's state. It's mostly hunting guns and stuff though so I guess that's why they never bothered to enforce stricter laws
>>
File: 20161019_182559.jpg (2MB, 3096x2104px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_182559.jpg
2MB, 3096x2104px
>>88089330
Seattle seems like a very nice city overall, I'd just disagree with a lot of the people there. But I guess disagreeing isn't a bad thing really, i dunno I just wanna be around people who can accept my beliefs even if they don't hold them. But I wouldn't wanna live in a city anyway. This is a drawing of my dream house that I did. Which state would you recommend living in based off this pictures?
>>
>>88089030
You could try Utah, I guess.
>>
>>88089391
Oh yeah I'm aware they're not so prevalent in real life, unless you live on a university campus or something. I probably would want to live in Washington or Oregon still, despite the fact that they're hardcore liberal states. Scenery is more important to me than people's views, it would just suck that my vote would never count in an election
>>
>>88089445
Utah seems really nice. Mormons are cool too, I'd settle for a qt Mormon wife. They marry people when they're young too so it would be great. Only problem is I wouldn't want my wife constantly trying to force her religion upon me, so it would have to be a pretty chill Mormon girl. I also love the dessert in Southern Utah, lots of great National Parks down there, and some interesting stuff near the Utah/Arizona boarder & north Arizona.
>>
>>88089447
I'm guessing you have a thing for Bob Ross' show too, given your love of panoramas, yes?
>>
>>88089522
dude I love Bob Ross he's like my hero. How did you know that? And what do you mean by my "love for panoramas"?
>>
>>88089513
Aye, I heard good things about it. That and it's also apparently kinda cold.

One of my friends accidentally discharged his gun in his hotel room, with a couple in the room next to his. Literally nothing happened. Not knocks, no cops, no reports. Nothing. This was in Cedar City, by the way.
>>
>>88089564
You said you loved views and mountains, and I automatically thought of Bob Ross' beautiful Alaskan landscapes. The man had a gift for making those kinds of paintings where you'd love to just run away to.

And that's the word I was thinking of but couldn't remember. Not panoramas, but landscapes.
>>
File: monumant valley.png (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
monumant valley.png
3MB, 2048x1152px
>>88089591
Ah yeah that's very true. Landscapes are very important to me, I do a lot of landscape paintings too but mine are usually watercolour, I'm trying to get into oil painting but it's so different from wateroclours that I'm having a hard time. I tried painting monument valley in oils a few house ago and it isn't as good as my watercolour paintings I don't think.

Man this thread has been completely derailed from South Park, now I'm talking about Bob Ross and paintings and my life goals
>>
File: 1471195239213.png (409KB, 573x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471195239213.png
409KB, 573x320px
>>88089713
That looks very nice, anon. I'm unfamiliar with American national sites, but I do love the colors you used and how the reds/browns (as well as their texture) evoke a dry heat while the sky reminds the viewer how there still exists some moisture somewhere to counterbalance it. It reminds me of the old Lucky Luke and Looney Tunes cartoons that took place in the desert.

In short, I'd love to just run away into that painted idealized world.
>>
>>88088581
Fun fact: The Stick Of Truth wasn't actually censored. The publisher asked the devs to scrap the scene, so the devs pretended it was being removed for censorship reasons.
>>
>>88090037
>It's not censorship. It was just a polite demand to remove the scene ;)
>>
>>88088311
It's always been dependant on referencing current events as they happened.
Not on them making a longterm plans based on what they predict will happen
>>
>>88090205

That's because it was their first time doing a season long arc? I don't understand the confusiong around this, of course South Park would touch on the election since it was a big fucking deal, and you can't expect them to not be biased since it's a comedy, not a news report.
>>
Sheila needs more art, goddamn.
>>
I'm sick of the only /pol/fags complain about the new season meme. It's really just weak as hell.
>>
>>88090480
No she doesn't.
>>
>>88088382
I dunno, I mean, tribal societies surely still do it but I can't imagine it's ever strictly been outlawed after all I think citizenship can be revoked which is essentially the same thing
>>
>heidi actually is super smart

yesss
>>
the smart and funny thing was the only joke that I really liked until they overused it
>>
>they're going for some dumb convoluted reason where Cartman himself breaks up with Heidi

Dumb.
>>
>>88082544
No, he's just kind of been forgotten this season. Stan's kind of disappeared too.
>>
>>88092647
member when the smart and funny joke was smart and funny?
>>
>>88082544

Over a decade in the making.
>>
File: 55036404_p10.png (395KB, 996x956px) Image search: [Google]
55036404_p10.png
395KB, 996x956px
>>88087699
>>88087699
I'm glad we get half a game dedicated to kenny
>>
>>88088929
If I ever had to move to another state, I'd move to Texas, easily. I hate the cold weather even though it's not so bad in Illinois because I live in the St. Louis metro east area myself.

I'm definitely more "traditional" when it comes to certain topics but I consider myself moderate more than anything else.

Any city in Texas that's really great?
>>
>>88081082
Interesting how you completely tuned out the part where Bill Clinton and Butters both said women are cucking men now in retaliation for men cucking them.
>>
>>88094063
Austin.
>>
>>88090551

This, I also hate that when you compare it to older, better seasons, some asshole will go "OH MEMEBER" on you
>>
>>88088574
Funny that everyone who cried that they're leaving the country if Trump won say they're going to Canada and not Mexico. Or hell, Cuba. I'd like to see a venn diagram of everyone who said they're leaving the country and everyone who praised Castro.
>>
>>88094063
Anybody who tells you Austin is lying, it's the Mos Eisley of Texas but hipsters and douchebaggery instead of scum and villainy
>>
>>88094393
Fuck Canada, I'd rather go to Mexico even if Clinton won because I could live in Mexico like a fucking king and enjoy great weather all year long.
>>
>>88094393
I keep hearing this but I don't understand what's so funny about it. Why would anyone want to move to Mexico? They're anti-wall because they acknowledge Mexicans want to move to America because Mexico is shit.
>>
>>88094518
Meh, I could deal with hipsters, I personally love wearing flannel shirts. Unless, hipsters no longer wear that shit, in which case, more flannel shirts for me.
>>
>>88079473
I remember my mother going into insane screaming fits over literally nothing.

I don't like re-living that.
>>
>>88079149
When did south park turn into tails gets trolled?

there better be a troll king at the end of this arc
>>
>>88088429
It really feels like there was a missing episode where Kyle and Ike wandered around town looking for Heidi and Cartman to break the news to them; not knowing that they were at SpaceX. If that sequence existed, I would have liked to have it..
>>
>>88079473
It reminded me of that time my mom caught me looking at porn on the computer.
>>
>>88081089
He's right though: The girls only dumped them because they have this bizarre us vs them mentality built up over a task they gave them that was impossible, finding the troll among hundreds of people.

I don't think that was the message Trey and Matt wanted, but that's definitely what it seems like. No sane person can think that the girls were right and that Butters is wrong.

Butters getting his revenge this episode felt pretty sweet.
>>
File: Heidipajama.png (261KB, 364x471px) Image search: [Google]
Heidipajama.png
261KB, 364x471px
>>88094935
I do not believe all women are like that. Some, but not all. Same with men, right? My wife has been my best friend for 15 years. Not trying to brag, I just can't buy into the whole "women are all snakes" mentality.

On the other hand, Heidi is a two faced bitch that was mean to Marjorine.
>>
>>88079551
This season is kind of a messy train wreck, but I still think season 18 was the worse.
>>
>>88082265
>you're being turned against me by the internet too

You recall had Gerald apparently had a Urine fetish?
>>
File: 1355900154898.gif (885KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1355900154898.gif
885KB, 250x189px
>>88092130
You forgot to mention how funny she is, you shit.
>>
>>88079473
She sounds almost exactly like my mother. My mother is a religious fundie, and if it involved just a little more complaining that the internet, technology, and everything more complex than a cotton gin was the devil or influenced by the devil; it would have been spot-on.
>>
>>88094935
Actually I'm pretty sure most sane non-redpilled people would think both are wrong.
>>
>>88095057
Really, people in general tend to be trash, for every cunt you have plenty of dicks out there.

In Butter's case though, I can't fault him, if a woman chooses to screw your life over, they can and you won't be able to do anything about that. That's why you have a lot of guys saying no to relationships.

Hell, a lot of older men see how I enjoy being single and will outright say I'm making a pretty good choice. I don't know if it's a good choice, but it's a choice that makes me feel great.
>>
>>88095057
They really didn't resolve the group v group thing very well. We've just got Butters all scared and one episode left in a season that hasn't liked to resolve anything at all
>>
>>88095266
Explain.
Butters actions is perfectly acceptable considering what had happened to him.
>>
>>88095268
More power to you. Do what works for you, no need to overthink it, 'swhat I think.

As far as Butters, I'd say his reaction was understandable but not really constructive? That's the worst I could accuse him of. The girls really did lash out blindly and provoke him out of spite.

The ideal solution would have perhaps been akin to the Eat Pray Queef episode, where cooler heads eventually prevailed.
>>
>>88079149
She was being annoying as fuck. Dont be stupid OP.
>>
Butter is acting according to the information he has. The girls were being unfair to the boys and then there's whatever the Clinton conspiracy is. He's just a sweet but dumb little kid who doesn't quite get it yet. You can see he was touching on something when he was talking to Cartman about his infatuation with Heidi.

I think there's a message about maturity and understanding buried in this season somewhere but I doubt we're getting there as this snail pace. At least they're aware of it.
>>
>>88080273
You didnt see that coming? People were telling us about his last name since his introduction. It wasnt that great anon.

As for watching the whole thing that sounds awful. Each episode is basically the same as the last with a tiny amount of something new added for build up.
>>
>>88082430
Current weak sins dont make past absurd sins go away. Never ever happiness for him.
>>
>>88081171
I liked that small moment of self-awareness they did in the church but they immediately went back to their same old shit. Really felt shallow looking back.
>>
>>88087709
That'd actually be pretty funny.
>>
>>88088825
That would truly be the best thing to happen. It still sucks things didnt go that route.
>>
>>88082430
I liked when Cartman was just a weird kid back in the earliest episodes
>>
>>88085213
>telling the truth about female nature is being butthurt
t. ass hurt faggot
>>
>>88089030
Just live in rural counties. It's that easy.
>>
File: vBXxxyG.jpg (63KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
vBXxxyG.jpg
63KB, 704x480px
>>88097021
He's r9k, what else would you expect? A while back, somebody proposed that if that board were deleted (again), a bunch of regulars would legit commit suicide.
>>
>>88089030
The reason you got those mountains and vast pine forests is because of liberal ideology.

Do you think the conservatives were the ones who pushed for our national parks and monuments? What is it that the conservatives were saying a mere four years ago when we were having a minor oil shortage due to Fracking being too new of a technology to profit off of it? "Drill baby drill"?
>>
>>88097316
Fuck this gay Earth! Newt will save us with his Moon base!
>>
>>88080085
>>88080239

Not him, but someone at my last place torrented something and they actually disconnected the internet over it.
>>
>>>/tv/76831345
>>
>>88097316
>liberal ideology causes mountains and vast pine forests
>>
File: Fuck the Rainforest.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the Rainforest.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>88098431
Not him, but at a glance, it wouldn't seem that modern US conservatism and environmentalism have much in common.

I have no intention of pursuing this debate much further, but I personally believe there is a middle ground between human progress and prosperity and preserving the environment.
>>
>>88094825

I bet that fucked up your sexuality
>>
File: mephesto.jpg (105KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
mephesto.jpg
105KB, 400x300px
>>88098790
>I personally believe there is a middle ground between human progress and prosperity and preserving the environment.
And it starts with copious amounts of genetic engineering.
>>
>>88098790
I was really just saying the mountains and forests existed before liberals
>>
>yfw Sheila turns into Shrek in the next episode and fucking murders everyone
>>
>>88079149
What are the odds of South Park trolling the FUCK out of us and next episode reveals all of this was a dream Heidi was having? And without wrapping anything up the episode focuses on The Coon and Mysterion (but Garrison is still President)
>>
>>88095823

There's only an episode left to insert themes of maturing.
>>
>>88099093

What if season 19 and 20 were both one continuous nightmare of Kenny, Stan or Kyle? It'll explain the absurdity and odd behaviour of the characters.
>>
>>88080929
He never knew his father, anyway.
>>
>>88081279
No, Trey is the writer.
>>
>>88081799
Anon, do you know what a CHARACTER is?
>>
>>88089391
Have you BEEN to a college campus lately?
>>
>>88088636
Retard, Germany was the reason it was censored in the EU. PC version was released uncut in the UK.
>>
>In ONE (1) episode they'll have to wrap up:

>member berries
>Cartman/Heidi and Nasa
>Hillary Clinton
>President Garrison
>Gerald and Trolltrace

The only thing I could see working is if they maybe have a pseudo cliffhanger and save some of this stuff for next season
>>
>>88101439
Dont forget the boys vs girls and whatever to Catlin Jenner.

But i'd rather they just wrap this the fuck up. This is probably my least favorite season, it's been almost all awful with only a few good jokes that they had to run straight into the fucking ground. Dont let this bleed into next season too.
>>
Did she post it?
What were the consequences?
Three years on and I'm still waiting...
>>
>>88101516
I thought the first few episodes were amazing, and then 'Oh Geez' happened and every episode since then has gone to shit as they don't know what the fuvk they are doing.
>>
>>88079149
>Is Sheila the best part of the new episode?

No way. She was terrible. It was pure cringe seeing her be completely clueless about the truth. I really with Kyle just told her the truth about Gerald. Even if she didn't believe him, Kyle could at least say he tried to be honest.
>>
>>88101588
I was kind of on board with the first few, i didnt like them nearly as much as season 19's but they were alight for set up.

And then i realized that holy shit every fucking episode is just continuing from the last doing a little bit more set up. I cant even go back and watch those episodes anymore knowing that it's all leading no where.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/southpark/comments/5785mk/very_mildly_spoiler_the_danish_name/

Dude, someone called the big plot twist a month ago already. On fucking Reddit, man.
>>
File: Leopold Stotch.jpg (24KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
Leopold Stotch.jpg
24KB, 480x298px
>>88101545
>Did she post it?
Yes.
>What were the consequences?
She stopped being known as the Jelly Monster and everything returned to the status quo once things died down.

What you really ought to be wondering is how Kim Kardashian is still alive when she was murdered in an earlier episode by a fan of Leopold's book.
>>
File: LennartBedrager.png (630KB, 852x1049px) Image search: [Google]
LennartBedrager.png
630KB, 852x1049px
>He's not actually Danish.
>He won an election by riling people up.
>He thinks its funny to turn people against each other.
>Look at that blond hair.

Anyone else think the Danish leader is Donald Trump in disguise?
>>
>>88079573
In the movie she was capable of shooting someone to death. it gives me hope that she'll do the same to Gerald.
>>
>>88080745
I was really glad that Lenart called Gerald out on being full of shit. There really are assholes out there who would actually agree with Gerald.
>>
>>88080855

I really thought Heidi was heading for a crash and burn when she couldn't do anything about the equations. But at the last minute she fixes everything after all.
>>
>>88101685
We all saw he being evil the moment we heard his name. Danish anons translated his name right away
>>
>>88080820
>This episode was very meta, what with Kyle's line about how they used to deal with their problems all the time and now they've done nothing and they just have to keep dealing with tolling and internet stuff every single week.

Now THAT line I loved. It sounds like the criticism is really getting to Trey and Matt.
>>
>>88099093
>What are the odds of South Park trolling the FUCK out of us and next episode reveals all of this was a dream Heidi was having?

I'm seriously wondering if they're going to try some time bending shit to reset show with Donald Trump as president and Mr. Garrison a teacher again.
>>
>>88094393
>>88094523
>>88094536

>>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>88101739
>>88101739
They had that idea in the back-burner for a while now. Even his name means "deceiver" or "fraud" in Danish
>>
>>88101872
OK, I missed the Danish anons doing that. To be honest, I felt so sympathetic for the Danish that I didn't turn against them until the last ep where they wanted to keep doing Troll Trace even though they have all the trolls. I thought the Danish were misguided more than anything.
>>
>>88101840
I agree with Gerald. Get thicker skin, you self serious crybaby.
>>
>>88080006
Hulu
>>
File: troll3.jpg (104KB, 968x535px) Image search: [Google]
troll3.jpg
104KB, 968x535px
To be honest I was disappointed with the rick-roll. I would've loved to have seen the Danes kill all the trolls.
>>
>>88102394
Yeah, using Rick-roll twice just seemed not as hilarious it was the first time.
>>
>>88101739
Well obviously. The "Donald Trump" they fucked to death was Canadian. Must have got him mixed up with Ted Cruz
>>
>>88102905
>just seemed not as hilarious it was the first time.
good summary of the whole season really
>>
>>88101439
>>Hillary Clinton
Let's be honest, they dropped that plotline.
>>
>>88081201
Justice works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>88098791
Yes, it just pushed me further and gained several fetishes
>>
>>88089392
The Olympic Peninsula in Washington. Land is still cheap there and it's pretty conservative.
>>
>>88101439
Dude, they didnt even properly wrapped up the plot points from last season.

>the boys contacting ISIS
>the whereabouts of the frat club guys
>Principal victoria claiming she did not got fired and explaining it to Garrison

Remember those plot lines, that all the sudden the last episode of last season forgot?, how about the ones they introduced out of nowhere and NEVER EXPLORED AGAIN!

>Randy's "affair" with that girl
>the gun thing
>Principal victoria retconning that she got fired after all

Man, they should as well just left in cliffhanger for the next season, Matt & Trey SUCK ASS went it comes to pacing and momentum, specially since they are giving less episodes each year.
>>
>>88102394
I was disappointed because no one has used the rickroll in nearly a decade.
>>
>Episode called "Not Funny"
Yeah they got super meta.
>>
>>88095057
Marjorie is flat! FLAT!
>>
>>>/lit/8789870
>>
>>88103017
What if there's a Donald Trump in every country? Garrison is the American version and he killed the Canadian version. This one is the Danish version.
>>
File: Crossdresser Visits x.png (214KB, 316x462px) Image search: [Google]
Crossdresser Visits x.png
214KB, 316x462px
I feel he enjoyed wearing that bra.
>>
>>88105186
>Not only does OC but also ages them up for the smutfics
Everything wrong with fanfic writers.
>>
>>88101739
If he was DT in disguise he would be slipping in and out of his Queens accent during his reveal
>>
I don't even get it anymore.

Is this entire season about how Donald Trump isn't fit to be President because he tweets?

Did they ACTUALLY just use a fucking Rickroll?

Is this real?
>>
>>88107363

It's Stan, Kenny or Kyle's dream. The season will be retconned. Cap this post
>>
>>88097316
/pol/ is that way >>>
>>
>>88099093
I'd love that. But they won't do it, because that's admitting they were too stupid and too high to make SP anymore.
>>
>>88101739
he is actually a nazi collaborating with the memberberries, Bedrager means liar/swindler in danish
>>
I don't like continuing plots for south park anymore
it's an excuse to leave plots hanging in the air, so much lazy writing
the amount of scenes with a single often half-funny joke, that exist only to progress the "plot" that they're improvising, annoys me
>>
What's the top 3 worst seasons?
>>
>>88079149
Randy is supposed to be a Memberberry zombie, but he was back to normal in this episode. Da fuq?
>>
File: tumblr_nhsmw1FRSf1s02ajbo5_1280.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhsmw1FRSf1s02ajbo5_1280.png
261KB, 600x400px
>>88079149
i thought she was gonna start turning green and Hulk out

plus Ike at the end was just fucking golden. he balls of the size of Texas
>>
>>88080006
why are people still this fucking retarded in 2016

are you fucking people 12 or something fucking hell
>>
>>88079149
Uhhhh no... screaming extremist communists with anger issues are only good for whipping their mouths with a belt till they stop screaming and lay down in fetal position till they accept they're nothing but an undeserving piece of shit who has no right to act like a psychotic, neurotic retard.
Especially if they're fat and stupid, like Kyle's mom, she's such a bitch bitchhh oh she's such a stupid bitch. Sing it with me, /co/.
>>
>>88108808
South Park fails at continuity. Last season had a bunch of missing plot threads too. Expect member berries to go the way of pc principle being an ad.
>>
I am shocked they did not bring Captain Hindsight for the Trump presidency. It would have worked well for the videogame tie-in, too.
>>
>>88108460
18, 19 and 20.
>>
>>88109141
19 isn't so bad, the only real let down was the 3 parter at the end. And I still think the coon trilogy was worse as a 3 parter.
>>
>>88108808
Memberberies effect stops being visible after some time. But they still have nostalgia obsesion but hidden.
>>
What annoys me about this season is there's so much stuff that would have worked episodically or semi episodically like last few seasons. Like the star wars thing, men vs women. Trolling. Memberberries could either be recurring theme or particular episode mechanism. Instead we get stupid meandering nothing
>>
>>88079473
dude I got a crazy jewish mom, she gets fucking screaming mad and it sucks
>>
>>88109077
Wait, PCP was an ad?
>>
>>88110106
No he was not. The ads where trying to fuck with his mind
>>
>>88090037
What do you think censorship is?
>>
>>88108460
2, 20, and 20 again for how bad it is.
>>
>>88079149

People shit talking Garrison into military action was the best part of the episode. Sheila was just alright. Reminded me of how annoying she was in earlier seasons. I never much liked Sheila or what she brought to the show.
>>
>>88096175
>I'm superior cause I got spoiled and you didn't
>>
>>88112293
More like they're superior because they arent ignorant and easily impressed.
>>
>>88081137
I just think he tries to get heidi to show cartman what he means.
so cartman goes back to his former self (killing parents and shit) and helps butters to end this all.
>>
>>88081435
Didn't they even insult atheist, even so there is nothing to insult?
As i remember it was a whole episode about 3 atheist groups fighting over a name
>>
>being over 18
>still watching southpark
I bet you people watch let's plays on youtube too
>>
>>88113405
You're posting on /co/, you're not any better off.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 249x202px
>>88080393
what are we spoilering that? It was brought up since his first appearance

>>88080625
His side view looks like the original troll face.
>>
>>88080457
They're not so bad if you actually hate Episode 7
>>
>>88095292
>one episode left in a season that hasn't liked to resolve anything at all
it's what happens when you frame a season on a unseen outcome.
>>
>>88095057
Humans get hurt and they tend to blame things.
They blame government,gender,race,status ,wealth etc.
They will want something in their lives that isn't them that they can hate. They don't want to hear they just had bad luck, they want to hear it was some force that destroy them because if the only to options is themselves or bad luck, they likely eat a bullet.
I'm in a similar boat as you. 10 years of being bffs with my wife, however she doesn't act much like a typical girl so this might be the exception rather than the rule.
>>88095268
I argue both genders can destroy the other with little effort if their goal is to cause misfortune. That said live as you please.
>>
>>88080457
that and the fact they went no where because their solo existence was to be used when Trump lost.
whoops.
no seriously fuck these hacks they should have been framing the whole season on two paths rather than just assuming things would go one way.
>>
>>88104973
that's what made it funny though
>>
File: iowa-hills.jpg (454KB, 2030x913px) Image search: [Google]
iowa-hills.jpg
454KB, 2030x913px
>>88088636
>>88088751
>>88089392
The Midwest is calling you, Britanon.

Politically centrist. Comfy small towns everywhere. Gorgeous countryside. Nice temperate climate. Lots of big Catholic and Protestant families with British, Irish, Scottish, or Germanic roots.
>>
>>88087709
>this happens
>Elon Musk: "Well, I guess she wasn't smart after all."
>Assistant: "Or funny."
>>
File: IMG_0157.png (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.png
169KB, 750x1334px
>>88081137
>r9k
>truth
>>
File: 56437.png (20KB, 329x380px) Image search: [Google]
56437.png
20KB, 329x380px
>>88102394
>tfw Family Guy did a better Rick Roll joke 9 years and 9 months ago
>and it was in plot of the episode and not some pull away gag
>it even had a hint of hidden humor if you pay attention to the dates in both the episode and the Back to the Future reference.

nine year old Family Guy humor is more well thought out and put together then South Park is as a season.

For fucksakes what happen to Matt and Tray?
>>
>>88087709
nah the world will just fire all it's nukes and the SpaceX shuttle will be in between them all
It will end on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>88114114
>ever wanting to live in the objectively shittiest, flyover part of the country

LMAO
>>
Any hopes for episode 10 tying even a fraction of everything together?
>>
>>88114759
It's out right not possible
Two of the four plot hooks needed a Hillary win to make any sense. The other two can urk out but it's still hard because they were tied to it. Also the fact that they basically planned nothing in case Trump did win has left us with what can be seen as huge dead air of plot.
So no, no hope.
>>
>>88114645
>why would you want to live in the comfiest part of the country when you could live in a big, noisy, shitty city on the coasts?
>>
>>88096982
that was at his most evil.
feeding kids their parents.
>>
>>88114896
spoken like a true basement-dweller who never goes outside and is afraid if cities without mommy and daddy to hold his hand
>>
File: annoyed-sam-the-eagle.jpg (67KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-sam-the-eagle.jpg
67KB, 500x354px
>>88114616
>tfw Family Guy did a better Rick Roll joke 9 years and 9 months ago
It wasn't 9 years ago
>2007
>was a Back to the Future parody based in 1984
>3 years before "Never gonna give you up"
>Just like Johnny B. Goode was played by Marty 3 years before he performed it
>south parks gag is just using it on trolls because "Troll humor hurr"

holy shit that is just fucking sad on South Park's part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4OAKMbjNY
>>
>>88114616
>>88115037
If you told me a decade ago Matt and Tray would become more creatively bankrupt than Family Guy I say you were fucking crazy.
Yet here we are, nine episodes that use the same damn jokes every episode with more filler than ever.
>>
File: Cn0NDwhUIAAJYmN.jpg (267KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cn0NDwhUIAAJYmN.jpg
267KB, 1200x715px
>>88115140
They tried to change their formula and failed. I think they went into this season very differently and fucked up. I will wait for the next season and see if they learned from this before saying they are worse than FG.

Can't wait for the commentary of this season.
>>
File: 1480306120571.jpg (60KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480306120571.jpg
60KB, 500x450px
>>88115301
>They tried to change their formula and failed.
See the issue is they tried this back in season 18 and it wasn't that good, 19 had it's moments but was suffering at many parts.
But this? It's the same 4 jokes padded out till election night then it just feels like they lost control and are shoving more filler in than ever.

>Can't wait for the commentary of this season.
That's the fucking truth, I won't buy it but I hope to hear how the hell they explain why they thought 3 episode ideas stretch out for 10 was such a good idea.
>>
>>88115301
changing formal is making a season long arc that isn't hinged on election night going your way. this is on level of Russian roulette. Sure you have five empty chambers but if that sixth camber is the one the hammer hits you are fuck.
>>
File: dbq iowa.jpg (901KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
dbq iowa.jpg
901KB, 2000x1250px
>>88114989
I own my own house on six acres. I live a fifteen minute drive from a cozy little town of 50K and I wake up every morning, look out past my back deck, and see nothing but trees, streams, farmland, and sky for miles.

I'll take that over some crappy, roach-infested studio apartment in a city like New York or LA any day.
>>
File: 1448112565935.jpg (413KB, 1286x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1448112565935.jpg
413KB, 1286x1452px
>>88115410
>See the issue is they tried this back in season 18 and it wasn't that good, 19 had it's moments but was suffering at many parts.

Well they weren't perfect but I still think they did a good job with them. This season they took it too far though.

>>88115505

Yes they wrote themself in a corner with that.
>>
>>88115037
Everyone arguers when FG took a dive but I feel it wasn't till the second half of season 10 that it took a serious dive in quality and was just shit over all.
That said, South Park Season 20 is making me feel the same way I did with FG's season 10, that this marks the end of quality for them.
>>
>>88114645
'Flyover country' is what faggots who've never lived outside a major city call the other 99% of the nation.
>>
>>88115597

pretty sure I quit watching FG long before I ever saw a Season 10 due to how shit it was
>>
>>88101708
Thanks man
>>
>>88115631
Like I said it's a debate of when. Usually between seasons 8-10 (2008-2010)
>>
>>88114964
I'm talking really early when he was just some retard who thought rainbows were things that crawled up your leg when you were sleeping and bit the inside of your ass.
>>
>>88115301
I think half of it is a lot of season 19 actually worked quite well, and it certainly got good press. The other half is laziness and complacency that lead to a complete lack of self-awareness about forgetting to be funny
>>
File: rtsle jimmies.png (976KB, 1252x828px) Image search: [Google]
rtsle jimmies.png
976KB, 1252x828px
>clapping slowly stops as disbelief sets in
>>
>>88118751
This should be the summary of all reviews of the season. Except the clapping stops immediately by the time the 4th episode airs.
>>
>>88115410
Hey, 19 was all around great. It was consistently funny in just about every episode, even with the finale being kind of a disappointment it still had some funny and memorable moments.

Honestly season 19 is probably one of my favorites. While 20 is on my list of least favorite seasons. They're worlds apart in terms of quality.
>>
>>88121353

I'd say the funniest part of season 19 was Tweek x Craig. Not because of the episode itself, but the backlash from DeviantART shippers who were offended by Trey and Matt's acknowledgement of how fucking creepy some of the fanart is. Right down to the excessively homosexual and anime-style romance pictures.
>>
>>88121459
All fan art was real too. They asked people to send them in on FB the week before.
>>
>>88121459
>Trey and Matt's acknowledgement of how fucking creepy some of the fanart is

When did they did that? Certainly not in the episode.
>>
>>88121459
I dont think they were saying how creepy it was, just how hilarious some of it can be.

That one pic Kyle's parents hung up after the break up had me legit laughing out loud. Tweek had that super triangular face that is classic "How to draw anime style 101" Deviantart users so commonly go for.
>>
>>88121503

I believe they said they only used fanart they made themself though. Because copyright and shit.
>>
File: IMG_0335.png (128KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.png
128KB, 1000x752px
>>88121505
You are seeing what keeps those two getting ratings, my friend
>>
>>88121624
In the season commentaries they straight say that they thought it was cool all the fanart Tweek and Craig were getting.
>>
>>88115301
I hope they dont take this as a sign to get rid of PC Principle. He was the best new character they've added in years.

What made season 19 work so well was just how they were able to tell a consistent story arch while still making the episodes themselves stand-alone and capable of tackling different subjects.

Somwhere along the path from 19 to 20 they took it as a sign that they should just reiterate on one or two themes for the whole damn season in addition to recycling the same jokes under the idea that it was the same as a callback to those jokes, when they totally arent, it's straight up rehashing them.
>>
so if they end this season on a cliffhanger

what are the chances the first episode of next season is once again a Terrance and Phillip episode?
>>
>>88122121

At this point, it would be refreshing. Hell, I'd kill for a Stan episode now since it's nothing but Cartman, Kyle and Garrison all season
>>
>>88122121
Depending on how good that T&P episode is, i dont know if i'd be furious or amused.
>>
Sheila's freakouts gave me flashbacks to my own ma's freakouts.
PTSD man.
>>
THIS ENDS WITH JJ ABRAMS REBOOTING SOUTH PARK

SCREENCAP THIS
>>
>>88122121
That would be the best thing in years
>>
>>88123181

>Cartman Gets An Anal Probe 3
>>
>>88080220
>>88080613
>>88081951
>>88102277
>Using sites that throw bitchfits if you use adblock

Use watchcartoononline, fampai
>>
>>88102032
>This triggers the /pol/fag
>>
>>88121459
Making fun of fujoshi is pretty low hanging fruit as soon even if you enjoyed the reaction
>>
>>88125582
Fuck 'em, lord knows they deserve the scorn.
>>
>>88121804
>I hope they dont take this as a sign to get rid of PC Principle. He was the best new character they've added in years.
I don't see why they would, he has basically played no role in this season. That said, he has kind of outlived usefulness after the last one if
>>
>>88125582
But most people agreed that it was just teasing if anything, not like maliciously making fun of them.
>>
File: LieDownTryNotToCryCryAlot.jpg (28KB, 427x231px) Image search: [Google]
LieDownTryNotToCryCryAlot.jpg
28KB, 427x231px
>>88094825
>>88098791
>>88103301
>>
File: alex 1.png (49KB, 158x127px) Image search: [Google]
alex 1.png
49KB, 158x127px
>>88087709
I actually want this to happen now.
>>
>>88101439
Don't forget the thing with J.J. Abrams
>>
>>88122121
They might aswell just end the season with T&P
>>
>>88079295
And now they are advancing ike's character and the jewish momo thing.
>>
>>88121353
This. It really bothers me when people lump season 19 and 20 together. The style of continuity isnt even remotely similar.
>>
When's the finale?
>>
>>88130100

This coming Thursday (Wednesday if you're American)
>>
>>88087709
>end of season is a universe reset
>ends with the boys lining up at the bus stop
>"Gee, Cartman! Looks like you didn't get much sleep last night!"
>>
>>88079583
Member the member barries
>>
You can't even look at South Park fanart without some fag injecting their gayness into the picture and making it yoai.
>>
>>88130721
Yeah, that person looking at the fan art really can't help but be a humongous faggot whoever it is.
>>
>>88130826

>Missing the joke
>>
>>88130931
Was that not the joke?
>>
File: You Fuckin' What.png (261KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
You Fuckin' What.png
261KB, 400x311px
South Park: The Movie 2 Virginity and Schlong has been leaked. Here's Cartman's new design
>>
>>88128107
They get lump together becuse they build off of each other.
>>
>>88121624
This is a excellent way to look at season 19 to 20
A lot of conservatives thought 19 was taking a piss on liberals while 20 made a lot of librials think it was taking a piss on conservatives.
In the end both were just taking a piss on stupid people
But season 20 is still garbage for them stretching the same 4 jokes and putting the whole season around a Hilary win.
>>
>>88132198
Only 20 builds off 19, since you know it came later. 19 stands alone just fine, if anything it's even better looking at it that way since this one is so bad
>>
>>88079295
>No, Sheila is the worst part of the episode
>She's the worst part of every episode
FPBP
>>
>>88128107
Yeah, one of the worse things about this season one is just how people think both of them were the same when 19 was legitimately great and went about handling everything differently. Everyone was loving 19 until the finale which wasnt even that bad, just felt like a bit of an asspull.
>>
>>88087709
>Implying it won't set off course and land on the moon, showing Willzyx and Tom Cruise also
>>
>>88131966
Nice to see Ellen DeGeneris getting some more movie roles.
>>
File: 1367698479677.jpg (92KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1367698479677.jpg
92KB, 435x435px
>WE'RE GONNA TROLL DA WHOLE WORLD
>RICKROLLED XD
Did I fucking time travel to 2009?
>>
>>88081274
Nope, she's gonna be fucking playing a live action Barbie, not joking
>>
>>88133569
Seems to work because it was the Government that used it the first time, hence the outdated as fuck meme.
>>
>>88133590
Sauce?
>>
>>88101439
My prediction is that the final episode will just cut to a Rickroll.
>>
they literally forgot about the member berries for 2 episodes straight
>>
>>88088581
Was the Stick of Truth censored in the UK?
I don't remember any censorship on the steam version.
>>
>>88136298
Nah, but the way May is going don't be shocked.
I think that woman wants to contest with Thatcher (and Blair too) for Worst Prime Minister Ever
>>
>>88136729

Why is Britain such a fucking horrid wasteland politically?

I used to like you guys, but these days I can't think of any industrialized country I would like to live in less.
>>
>>88136298
It was censored everywhere in europe except the uk actually. It was also censored in australia. You got EU flag + facepalming statue/crying koala and a description of what you were missing, mostly randy being probed and abortion minigames.
>>
>>88136972
>but these days I can't think of any industrialized country I would like to live in less.
Sweden?
>>
>>88138135

As long as it was Northern Sweden away from the muds I would still rather live there.

Sweden is actually fairly good at upholding free speech at least in the legal sense (Public shaming and retarded public outcry in the media not withstanding)

Hell, even that guy that got sentenced for CP because he had some loli comics eventually got his conviction overturned and was let free.

There's nowhere in England where you can hide from the Snooper's Charter, nothing that will keep you safe from the police busting down your door because you said something mean on Twitter. No way of getting around needing to use a proxy to browse porn because apparently the government needs to define what is and isn't "normal" to fap to.
>>
>>88133631
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/03/amy-schumer-to-play-barbie-in-upcoming-live-action-family-comedy.html
>>
>>88140987
>live-action comedy
What?
>What's more, Schumer, 35, is expected to rework the original script with her sister, Kim Caramele
Oh for fuc-
>The plot involves Barbie getting kicked out of Barbieland for not being "perfect enough," and embarking on an adventure in the real world.
Well that sounds like an utterly miserable use of Franchise in order to push forward a film that would otherwise get laughed out of any boardroom. I wish nothing but failure for it.
>>
>>88079551
Last season was fantastic, this season is a piece of shit holy shit im mad.
>>
>>88138258
Is that Charter actually a real thing? Cause that's some dystopian future shit.
>>
Cartman: Scott Tenorman Must Die
Butters: Going Native
Kenny: The City Part of Town
Stan: You're Getting Old
Kyle: ???

When will Kyle get his definitive episode?
>>
>>88080625
He's an ACTUAL troll. He'll probably transform at some point.
>>
>>88147416
passion of the jew

I'd also argue kenny's definitive episode was 'The Poor Kid'
>>
>>88148276

I felt The Poor Kid and Passion of the Jew suffered from Cartman Syndrome. Where the focused character was overshadowed by Cartman. He stole the entire episodes.
>>
>>88148807
I disagree on the first one, and see your point on the second.

The Poor Kid remains my favourite south park episode of all time specifically because of kenny. cartman was very much a B-story in that episode, same with randy being Steamy Nicks in 'You're Getting Old'.
>>
>>88148865

You could argue that Mysterion gave Kenny the boost in The Poor Kid, but after the novelty wears off, Cartman feels more dominant.
>>
>>88147416
I thought Kenny's definitive episode was the Mysterion arc?
>>
>>88148966
again, I still feel kenny's more dominant
maybe because I grew up in foster care and have little sisters, so I related like FUCK to that episode.
>>
>>88149047

Fair point. I could see The Poor Kid touching more hearts than The City Part of Town
>>
>>88148276
Passion of the Jew is not about Kyle at all, it's all about the film.
>>
>>88151221
it's also about kyle recognizing that his people are not as pure and innocent as he'd been insisting when arguing with cartman.
>>
File: 1479418297777.jpg (54KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479418297777.jpg
54KB, 320x375px
>>88133565
>>
>>88147416
>Going Native
>Not the episode literally called "Butters very own episode"
>>
>>88079551
Honestly yeah, i dont think any other season is as bad. Might go back and watch 2 cause i heard that was the worst before.
>>
File: paradiseinn copy.jpg (2MB, 3840x2880px) Image search: [Google]
paradiseinn copy.jpg
2MB, 3840x2880px
>>88089392
Late to the party, but you basically drew Mount Rainier.
>>
>>88081435
>Woman are half of the entire world
no they aren't.
There are many countries( such as China or India) who have way more men than women.
>>
>>88079149
>The same tired old catchphrase she's been doing since season 1 is now better than the new material
South Park is closing in on Simpsons tier.
>>
>>88161805
Woah now it's not that bad, like for the last year or two
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.