[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf i hate cisco now?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 384x384px
wtf i hate cisco now?!
>>
I start craving cheese fries whenever I see him.
>>
He was being a little pecker head all episode and I don't like it.
>>
From best boy to worst boy in five episodes.

What went wrong?
>>
>>88065439
The season 3 curse.
>>
It'll be resolved by the end of the invasion arc, or an episode or two later.
>>
>>88066436
The post Invasion, and last episode before the break plot is

>Cisco faces his first Christmas without his brother Dante, old wounds are reopened.

So not forgiven yet.
>>
>>88067088
Dante is kill?
>>
>>88067088
That's probably when it'll be handled then. I mean

>Christmas episode
>their fight is central to the plot
>it's The Flash

All signs point to resolution in that episode.
>>
>>88067208
When Barry fixed Flashpoint, some things were changed. Dante died in a car accident nine months ago.
>>
>>88067256
Thats sad... I want the S1 timeline back ;-;
>>
File: Arrow.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Barry had to ask and watch his worst enemy to murder his mother, Cisico isn't even trying to see why Barry did it, he doesn't realise that barry has arguably been in a far worse situation than Cisco, I'd say Barry's suffering is punishment enough. I completely understand Cisco being distant from Barry and being incredibly angry, but him throwing Barry under the bus at every opportunity (Even to a person from another universe that he's never even met) is petty and his character should be above it and frankly it's approaching "But Olibur" levels of annoying, I hope we don't have half of a season of this, they need to sort it out soon or Season 3 of the flash is quickly going to become season 4 of arrow
>>
>>88067326
So does Cisco.
>>88067459
>become season 4 of arrow
But season 3 of Arrow was worse than season 4.

>2 > 5 (so far) > 1 >>> 4 >>>>> 3
>>
>>88064910
Cisco is leaving for a different Earth where he's dead and Dante is alive.
>>
>>88064910
can you blame him though? I mean, Barry sorta erased his brother from existence.
>>
>>88068672
>season 3 of Arrow was worse than season 4.
Don't you fucking tell me that shit. Don't sit there with a face on your face and tell me any of the shit in Season 4 exceeded Season 3. Season 3 wasn't great but it wasn't mind-bendingly retarded every episode.
>>
File: Obrien_defends_with_phaser.jpg (27KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Obrien_defends_with_phaser.jpg
27KB, 500x383px
>>88064910
FUCKING SPOON HEAD

GET OUT OF HERE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.