[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>batmon and joker end up being best buds is this canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (37KB, 1347x691px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
37KB, 1347x691px
>batmon and joker end up being best buds

is this canon
>>
>>88054276
No because batman kills him at the end.
>>
>>88054372

the way I see there's two versions of the Killing Joke. The canon version where he doesn't kill him and the not canon version where he does. That's basically how it went since Moore originally intended it to not be canon.
>>
so which one is the canon in DCEU?

would batfleck really dead joker like that? snyder bats doesn't seem capable of loving a psychopath
>>
>>88054467
Niether are canon because TKJ didn't happen in dceu.
>>
this is the only batman animation i've seen. i was initially put off by the batgirl relationship nonsense but it got better, was surprisingly dark for what i thought was a kids thing

which other ones should i watch
>>
>>88054934
Justice League vs Teen Titans, it's fucking awful.
>>
>>88054934
Under the Red Hood, The Dark Knight Returns, Year One might be forgetting one or two but those are the ones that come immediately to mind.
>>
>>88054934
like, just other Batman-centric animations? If you want dark, there's The Flashpoint Paradox.
>>
>>88054934
You've started with one of the worst ones. Watch Drak Knight Returns, Under the Red Hood, Year One, and then branch into Superman stuff (like Superman/Batman: Public Enemies or Superman vs the Elite, if you want dark) which you might like, too.

Stay away from any animated movie with Damian. The absolute worst DC animated movie ever made is Son of Batman, and Robin vs Batman is the runner-up. You might be able to tolerate Batman: Bad Blood though, if you like other batfam characters
>>
>>88054934
The only one you need to see is Return of the Caped Crusaders. That'll wash the shit taste out of your mouth.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.