[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Shred49.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shred49.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
That guy was dead set on a downward spiral from the beginning, now we get to see the crash in slow motion.
>>
>>88051240
He looks like a Killer Instict character.

Actually you know, I take that back, KI actually learned a few lessons in restraint, this is like, old school KI. Or some never got off the ground Rob Linfield fighting game
>>
>>88051240
He's legitimately insane with delusion.
>>
So what will happen now that he increased the amount of mutagen in his body?
>>
>>88051240
He wanted to fuck kurai
>>
>>88051240
He looks like a fucking World of Warcraft boss.
>>
>>88053051
More like Planescape than anything.
>>
>>88051240
Bad animation
>>
File: garroshhulked-place-1371019162.jpg (60KB, 580x383px) Image search: [Google]
garroshhulked-place-1371019162.jpg
60KB, 580x383px
>>88053178
I raise you one Metzen.
>>
>>88052248
super duper shredder, now with more spikes and wacky waving noodle arms
>>
>>88051240
Who is this? I dropped TMNT at the end of the 2nd season.
>>
>>88053734
Shredder, after he mutated himself.
>>
>>88053745
Hahahahhahaha still doing the "MUTATE FUCKING EVERYONE" thing then. Glad I dropped it.
>>
Someone explain to me why Shredder getting mutated just gave him spikes and fused some parts of his armor into himself

I thought it all depended on the last organic thing you had contact with?
>>
>>88055189
Originally yes, but this was Stockmans batch of Super Mutagen, so who knows what the fuck it actually does. Maybe it just mutates you and makes you a super version of yourself, except it's unstable and should have been taken in small doses over a long period of time but Shredder is an impatient ass hat and wouldn't listen to the advice of his fucking fly doctor.
>>
>>88053793
Super Shredder's been a concept that's around for awhile, that's not really a new thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.