[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know Bendis is a terrible writer, but he also teaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

We all know Bendis is a terrible writer, but he also teaches English.

What, exactly, do Bendis's students learn from him? What do you think it's like for them to have a teacher so widely despised and criticized?
>>
File: 14705704340830.jpg (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
14705704340830.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>We all know Bendis is a terrible writer
>>
>>88047107
I had a class with him 3 semesters ago, he was always absent or late
>>
>>88047107

He teaches English? Bendis?
>>
>>88047219
Teaches? Like classes?
>>
>>88047219
He teaches English. Writing.
>>
>>88047107
>What, exactly, do Bendis's students learn from him?
That even a shitty hack can make it?
>>
File: 1476730396867.gif (476KB, 200x199px)
1476730396867.gif
476KB, 200x199px
>Jinx
>Sam and Twitch
>Powers
>one of the best runs on Daredevil
>Alias

>some fag on 4chan calls you a terrible writer
>>
Well i've never had a english teacher who was a professional writer at all, so i'm sure he's much better than anyone here's teachers.
>>
>>88047107
Time to rate him!

http://www.ratemyteachers.com/brian-bendis/3616758-t
>>
>>88047232
You know, classes.
>>
>>88047590
Bad reviews or good reviews to get him more classes so he has less time to ruin Marvel?
>>
>>88047107
>Don't be afraid to ride the coattails of others.
>Just take existing characters you like, and build your own new characters from these originals
>Any story can be retold as your own with some slight modifications
>>
>>88047174
Fuck you Brian
>>
>>88047549
What do you define "professional writer" as, though? If it's just someone who has had written work published, it's a very low bar
>>
>>88047207
More detail faggot! This is the first I'm ever hearing of this.
>>
>>88047590
Good or bad?
>>
I thought they banned this OP when he posted the picture of the guy's kids and egged on death threats.
>>
>>88047107
If he is such a terrible writer than how come you haven't been picked to replace him yet since you seem to be such a wealth of critique for good writing
>>
>>88047949
Did they really ban someone for posting public photos? It's not like he broke into their house and took it, Bendis himself posting it online.
>>
>>88047954
Because being a writer isn't that lucrative so I'm going into a different field entirely. Doesn't mean I don't have a passion though.
>>
>>88047954
>>88047949
>>88047527
>>88047174
I seriously hope you're different people instead of one upset person
>>
>>88047949
Seriously? I hope that's just a joke and there isn't someone that mentally retarded to think something like that.

>this person changed my favorite superhero's personality, i'm going to go murder his children for it!
>>
>>88047207
Tell us more.

>>88047608
Classes? Like at a school?
>>
>>88047949
Do you have a single fact to back that up, or do you just think only one person doesn't like Bendis?

>>88048019
Bendis has actually come here in the past, so...
>>
>>88048019
Yeah, of course, there is only one man who is not a complete gay baby hater. Right, mate
>>
>>88048572
Brian pls.
>>
>>88048572
I don't hate gay babies. My baby is gay and I love him more than a straight baby BECAUSE HE DOESN'T RAPE!
>>
>>88047107
He taught me one thing in my first lesson.

Then he contradicted in the next lesson.
>>
>>88048195
>Bendis has actually come here in the past, so...

proof?
>>
Fuckers on /co/ telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them
>>
>>88047527
>Jinx
>Alias
>Sam and Twitch
Good taste

>forgetting USM
And ya blew it.
>>
>>88049798
For a psycho, the delusions are all the proof they need.
>>
>>88050497
Like the ones you're having now?
>>
>>88048112

there's literally nothing wrong with murdering children
>>
>>88047527

Those were all years and years ago. They WERE great and Bendis absolutely has written some great stuff, but he's allowed success to go to his head. He's become prideful and arrogant and lost his touch. Nothing he's done in the last ten years or so can touch what he used to produce every month.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.