[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Rick_and_Morty_opening_credits.jpg (14KB, 422x237px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Morty_opening_credits.jpg
14KB, 422x237px
I don't even find this show that depressing or pessimistic. Maybe I'm fucked in the head, but it basically shows the universe the way I see it (obviously with the addition of sci-fi shenanigans).

I also think it'll probably have an upbeat ending.

What do you think, /co/?
>>
season 3 when?
>>
>>88047548
December, probably
>>
I really like it. Fun stuff. It doesn't crawl up its own ass as often as people would think.
>>
File: M. Night Shaym-Aliens! (S01E04).png (622KB, 958x790px) Image search: [Google]
M. Night Shaym-Aliens! (S01E04).png
622KB, 958x790px
>>88047556
Definitely not. Dan Harmon was clearly kidding himself back when he said S3'd be here by the end of this year. They just started getting final animation back from Bardel Entertainment about a month ago, and they STILL have billions of backgrounds and characters to design (this show really demands a lot out of the design team). [adult swim] is probably gonna want all 14 episodes to air pretty close together, so we shouldn't expect the show's return till at least May 2017.
>>
>>88047865
They've officially stated that the third season will start airing before the end of the year.
>>
>>88046996
Arent you a special snowflake.
>>
>>88047941
I dunno. I figure everyone has something about them that's unusual. And if someone doesn't, that in itself is unusual.
>>
>>88047922
They were kidding themselves, brah. It was just to please the public. How could the show suddenly return within a month when there haven't been any promos released yet? There are FOURTEEN episodes this season. They're not gonna spread those out over half a year.
>>
>>88046996
I feel that the first season had more fucked up moments than the second one.
Needs more of that.
>>
>>88047998
Season 2 aired in 2015, they've had a whole year between that season and this one.
They could easily have it finished in time to have it airing by the end of the year.
As for promos, maybe they just don't want to spoil anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.