[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think about Maximum Carnage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 729511.jpg (208KB, 600x948px) Image search: [Google]
729511.jpg
208KB, 600x948px
What does /co/ think about Maximum Carnage?
>>
>>88037099
Absolute, incoherent shit. I could go into a long rant on why nearly every facet of this arc was unintelligible fecal matter, but that would be more time spent than there was writing this garbage.
>>
>>88037099

Shriek and Carnage's fucked up relationship was one of the few nice parts.
>>
>>88037099

14 issues was seriously way to long
>>
God-tier SNES game, shit-tier comic arc
>>
>>88037099
Edgy but once Cap shows up and gives everyone hope I can't help but smile every time.
>>
>>88037196
>>88037757
>>88037806
>>88037835
>>88038002
Look at all these fools
Don't they know that Carnage rules?
>>
>>88037099
I remember reading that this was a big fuck you to 90s edgy shit and shades of grey characters. So with that in mind I think it really got it's point across.
>>
I think it got it's point across as a comic arc meant to be a big fuck you to 90s edgy shit and shades of grey characters.
>>
>>88037099
DUN DUNNA DUNNANA DUN DUN DUN DUDUNNA NAAAA
>>
>>88038347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevm2wPbC6Y
>>
>>88037099
This shit and the death and return of superman is what comics are all about to me.
>>
>>88038917

there's always that one asshole who feels like he has to point out the joke
>>
I liked it, but I only read it as a trade.
>>
>>88038948
well it would also be nice to just listen to the song
though honestly the game version was better. has anyone ever done a cover? like, with real singing?
>>
Why weren't there more heroes helping out? City goes crazy and there where only a handful to help out?
>>
>>88041582
the FF are busy, I remember that part
I mean, it's new york, so.. FF and spidey are all you should automatically expect, right? plus daredevil. everyone else is like MAYBE you can find them, maybe not. Punisher would be busy handling the street-level shit. They were lucky Black Cat was handy, and cloak and dagger happened to be around dealing with the poor people or whatever..
Granted the motley crew they managed was a little out there, but.. given the psychological shit flowing around maybe they were lucky Wolverine didnt try to help, yknow? all they really needed was somebody with fire and some kinda sonic shit.. and I'm pretty sure banshee lives on the other side of either the country or the atlantic. bit rusty there
deathlok is the only one that seems weird, but whatever.
>>
>>88041874
oh right and iron fist. who is definitely not who i'd expect for this kinda story but he's always welcome because he's cool. and I guess Morbius was due.

see I would have gone with Ghost Rider, Colossus, and the FF.. but this was still a good bunch. It was a time.
>>
>>88037099

The grande finale to spider-man. Yea, a little overly long. It was sad to see spider-man end after this, but it was a good ending to his saga. Everything was wrapped up and concluded well.
>>
>>88041582
Batman was going through Knightfall at the time Maximum Carnage happened so he couldn't help.
>>
>>88041874
>>88041916

Colossus lost Illyana at this time and joined Magneto. I'm guessing Fatal Attractions might've also been happening around the time of Maximum Carnage, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>88044584
ah okay. well shit.
who would you bust out to fight carnage, shriek, doppelganger, demogoblin, and carrion with?
>>
>>88038917
>>88044196
What?
>>
>>88044937

Spider-man ended after Maximum Carnage till it was rebooted in the 2000's. Didn't you ever wonder why there is not spider-man comics from the 90's after maximum carnage?
>>
>>88046717
No it didn't, I'm looking at the wiki right now and there's plenty of titles post MC. #441 was like from 98.
>>
>>88037099
I loved this shit as a kid. It was hard as fuck to follow but whatever. I keep thinking of going back and rereading it but I really doubt it will hold up at all.
>>
>>88046803
>wiki
>anyone can edit it

Yea....you got an actual source? Maximum carnage was the end, why else would they do it? Not like they could follow that storyline up with anything better. What could have been more epic than carnage?
>>
>>88046862
Ah you're memeing.
Anyways issue 400 has Aunt May die but it was a doombot.
>>
>>88044438
>while azbats was running around, Bruce sat around in his wheelchair and read Spider-Man comics

It's research
>>
>>88038002
This.

It's shit, but I kind of love it anyway.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.