[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did it all go so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3978868-01.jpg (533KB, 882x1280px)
3978868-01.jpg
533KB, 882x1280px
How did it all go so wrong?
>>
Moore got too up in his own ass about his pet characters and hating things that weren't in his childhood.
>>
Alan Moore doesn't seem to think highly of most of his contemporaries, in any medium.
>>
>>88034413
Makes me sad, the first two were pretty damn good.
>>
>>88034511
Nemo Trilogy is still decent.
>>
>>88034529
I'd say it's superior to Century (and to most of Black Dossier)
>>
I read this the other day and thought it was perfectly fine. What did you think was wrong with it?
>>
File: IMG_00501.jpg (218KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00501.jpg
218KB, 600x305px
Immortality was a mistake.
>>
>>88034593
>What did you think was wrong with it?
People get hilariously triggered by the Harry Potter stuff.
>>
>>88034413
Deviated from what the setting originally was. The last volume had characters from American cities in England, when the core aspect of the world was fictional characters living as they did in their books.
>>
>>88034413
>>
>>88034762
That's because, as Quartermain (I think) mentions, the events of the movie "Wild in the Streets" came to pass in America, and everyone over the age of thirty were eventually herded into "re-eduction" camps. Presumably, all the American characters in London were those smart enough to get the fuck out of dodge when the hippies took over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLwV2xafpk
>>
>>88034529
I only have Heart of Ice, what's the other two?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.