[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

from this moment everything will change (meme)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mcqueen.png (2MB, 1488x1102px) Image search: [Google]
mcqueen.png
2MB, 1488x1102px
can we please turn the cars 3 poster into a meme because it's so silly how dark it's trying to be over a movie about talking cars with eyes so lets turn it into a joke. to get in on the meme all you have to do is place something that changed the world or peoples lives for good or bad over mcqueen in the poster here is an example.
>>
autismal overload
>>
>>88031290
>Tries to add some drama to a long-running franchise.
>LOLOLOL GRIMDARK LOLOLOL
Thank God we have Trump's America now to get rid of you people.
>>
>>88031290
Let me break the NDA: the trailler and pics are of the cars during accidents BEFORE they went to carland, when they were still real people in the world of the living.
It´s the soul of the car and the soul of the drivers who became the crazy talking cars - but if you die AGAIN, you have to go back to the world of the living - our world.
>>
>>88031411
What happens if people die when they're not in cars?
>>
>>88031434
They go to hell
>>
>>88031434
Hell.
>>
You can't force a meme.
>>
>>88031290
>Can we turn this into a meme?

Kill yourself
>>
We are not your meme making army anon
>>
File: devil may fag.jpg (355KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
devil may fag.jpg
355KB, 600x845px
>>88031457
>>88031451
>hivemind
There´s a frame explaining that people in horses goes to horseland (very popular before cars), shipland during the great seafaring times, carts and wagons having similar worlds in the past.
>>
>>88031462

> CAN MULHOUSE BE A MEME NOW?!
>>
>Trump and Putin fughting the NWO
Absolutely BASED
>>
>>88031290
Jesus Christ anon, you don't create a new meme by asking if it can be a meme.
>>
>>88031525
>when the King of Boatland gets mad and wants to fight the King of Horseland
>>
If you want something to be a meme, then it won't be one. That's just how it works.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.