[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 down. Wishlist for creative teams & the team line up for Gen X?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20161128_212834.jpg (403KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_212834.jpg
403KB, 800x615px
2 down.
Wishlist for creative teams & the team line up for Gen X?
>>
> Jean Grey
> Iceman
> Gen X
> Nameless book
Die in a grease fire...

> Weapon X
> Cable
Meh, if Squadron Supreme isn't getting relaunched and male Thor isn't getting a ongoing after the Unworthy Mini then I guess this would be as decent a place possible for Marquez or Immomen to waste time.
>>
>>88020242
Just not Hopeless. No Hopeless anywhere. I want hope.
>>
I can see Duggan getting tapped for Cable. Weapon X could be the return of Yost, maybe?
>>
>>88020334
>Gen X
>Die in a grease fire...
KYS
>>
>>88022702
>I can see Duggan getting tapped for Cable
They hinted it was a previous writer

So best bets are Jeph Loeb , Joe Casey, or Fabian Nicieza

Maybe even James Robinson, he had a short run with the character and is currently at Marvel
>>
>>88024414
So is Duggan, unfortunately. His Cable blows.
>>
>>88024414
I never thought I'd see the day where Casey would be writing an ongoing for the big 2 again. Guess his Ben 10 bucks must be running out.

What's the chances Kelly comes back as well? I can see Weapon X under him.
>>
>>88020242
Is there any possible combination of creative teams that would save this pathetic excuse for an X-Men revival?
>>
>>88025822
Sure, just call Morrison and Memender.
>>
>>88025822
Spurrier/Bachalo on Cable. But knowing our luck, we'll get Land, and no Spurrier.
>>88025833
Memender is too busy, and probably doesn't wanna go back until Brevoort dies of heart failure, and Morrison thinks Marvel is kiddieshit.
>>
>>88025822
Getting a proper gay guy to write Bobby might be a nice change after all the psychic character assassination and Nothing Happening from Bendis & Co.
Does Marvel even have those?
>>
Is X-men '92 still a thing?
>>
>>88025867
Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa has written for them before
Allan Heinberg

Both are busy writing for TV though
>>
>>88025865
>Memender is too busy, and probably doesn't wanna go back until Brevoort dies of heart failure, and Morrison thinks Marvel is kiddieshit.
Exactly.
>>88025867
I think it's time for Anka to join ranks of artist/writers.
>>
>>88025878
No, just ended.
>>
>>88020242
For Gen X, this is what I am hoping.

>A insanely powerful lineup which has a lot of star power and personality.
>A continuation of a few of the unfinished stories from the New X-Men/Generation Hope Era
>Little focus on WATXM kids or ideas that came up in them. Bar that, making Quire a major antagonist of the book to solidify his rep as being an 'evil' mutant.
>An epic story line that is comprised of many smaller ones, kind of like Hickman's Avengers. If I could dream even more, one that was interconnected with Blue and was about the rise of the newest threat, Jean Grey and the rise of a team to stop her.

I mean none of this is going to happen, but a man can dream.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.