[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: moana-clips-hei-hei.jpg (1MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
moana-clips-hei-hei.jpg
1MB, 1600x800px
I may be in the minority here, but I'm kind of glad that the main sidekick ended up being the chicken and not the pig. I just feel like we've seen the whole 'cute animal sidekick that isn't a dog but acts just like a dog' thing far too often. Heihei gave some great physical comedy, and I felt like his absolute stupidity was done very well, and made him unique as an animal sidekick in a Disney movie.
>>
>>88017816
I want to fuck that chicken.
>>
>>88017816

Well, just remember. Even at their absolute worst, Disney sidekicks are still better than the scrat
>>
I think most people are happy that it was the chicken and not the "basically a dog" Pig.

The problem with it is the fact that the character served no purpose in the film whatsoever.
>>
I kept expecting him to turn out to be some Dharma like god in disguise. I wonder if they cut the story line for the chicken too.
>>
File: 1469545735510.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1469545735510.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>88017816
>>
>>88018088
>I wonder if they cut the story line for the chicken too.
Apparently he was supposed to be the chiefs guard dog that tries to stop Moana.

Basically he would've Maximus 2.0.
>>
fun fact: pigs are easier to train than dogs
>>
>>88017996
Guy just wants his acorn, man.
>>
>>88017930
>>88018151
And I thought I was a degenerate.
>>
>>88017816
why would ancient hawaii have domestic european chickens?
>>
>>88018030
>The problem with it is the fact that the character served no purpose in the film whatsoever.
No one complained about Pascal or Meeko
>>
>>88017930
Prove it.
>>
>>88019283
If there was some rule 34 of him I would.
>>
>>88019334
No, prove that YOU really DO want to fuck that chicken.

Anyone can shitpost, but there is no guarantee you aren't lying.
>>
>>88019383
How do you propose I prove it?
>>
but they didnt even have chickens
>>
>>88018703
I hate Pascal and Meeko.
>>
>>88018703
I like Meeko but fuck Pascal.
>>
Why is everyone saying Polynesia didn't have chickens? They totally did. They originated in Southeast Asia and spread from there.
>>
>>88019493
but then why did cooke have to bring take-out kfc buckets to them?
>>
>>88019559
My neighbor has chickens in his backyard but I still have people bring me buckets of KFC.
>>
>>88019402
You decide. After all, it was you who told us you want to fuck that chicken. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>88019642
You're the one that wants proof my little buckaroo. It doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not. But I'll be happy to indulge you if I can.
>>
>>88019608
But you have KFC where you live and that's why your neighbor has chickens.

The polynesians didn't which made Cooke sad. That's why he set up colonies: to spread the KFC around.
>>
>>88019776
Little do you know, the closest KFC is the next town over. I love fried chicken THAT much.
>>
>>88019493
i heard they were from africa.
in any case, surely asian chickens dont look like THAT. that's a rhode island red if i've ever seen one
>>
>>88019897
If you're willing to travel that far, might I suggest a trip down south to get some Cane's?

The racial tension and religious dogma may be strong here, but I'll be damned if we don't have some kick ass fried chicken chains here in Swamp and Gumbo land.
>>
>>88019909
He's supposed to be a Bantam Rooster, I think, which come from Indonesia.
>>
File: 55f214061700009a01569ec0.jpg (122KB, 630x523px) Image search: [Google]
55f214061700009a01569ec0.jpg
122KB, 630x523px
>>88019909
That's what wild chickens in Hawaii look like.
>>
>>88020026
Now that's a beautiful chicken. I'd eat the fuck outta him.
>>
>>88020026
>>88019982
>>88020039
https://kauaiblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/kauais-wild-chickens-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/
>the “mua” or red jungle fowl were brought to Kauai by the Polynesians as a source of food, thriving on an island where they have no real predators. A clerk at the Koke’e Museum in the Waimea Canyon shared her opinion on why there are so many wild chickens on Kauai these days: “Because tourists feed them!”

Basically, a bunch of chickens proliferated on Kauai because, while chickens were brought by Polynesian sailors to most Hawaiian islands, the mongoose was never introduced to Kauai, meaning they had no natural predators.

Now the wild Roosters are part of the island's tourism appeal and give of a glimpse of what Polynesian chickens looked like (keep in mind a few European chickens smuggled in for cock fighting entered the gene pool at some point, but not very many).
>>
>>88019948
Canes is overrated and overpriced. And I say that when I live less than two miles from the original one. Any place staffed by old ladies nearby has better fried chicken, even Winn Dixie or Albertsons.
>>
>>88020159
Then you, my friend, have never been to the Cane's in Shreveport.

Although I confess, my favorite fast food chicken is Chicken Express. Also their fried corn is amazing.
>>
This thread is teaching me about chickens and I'm liking it.
>>88020154
Thank you.
>>
>>88020188
Shreveport isn't gumbo land. It's hill country. Besides, if you're that far north, you should be able to get some Lisa's Chicken which is the most superior. Including their fried corn nuggets and okra
>>
>>88020240
I know anon, I just say Gumbo land so people know I'm in Louisiana without giving too much of my location away.

I've never had Lisa's Chicken, but I'll try it. I'm a sucker for fried corn and okra. Thanks for the recommendation anon. [/spoiler[
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.