[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys exited for MvC4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4283.jpg (19KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4283.jpg
19KB, 600x320px
You guys exited for MvC4?
>>
Not happening. Capcom can barely handle their prime fighting game series (SF), let alone another Marvel. Plus, they'd have to deal with the fuckers at Disney, who were responsible for all the Capcom/Marvel fighters on XBLA and PSN to be taken down. Can't even download Jill or Shuma Gorath for MvC3 anymore, they're lost forever.
>>
>>88005491
is THAT what that is? all this time I thought Capcom was making a FantFourstic game

boy is my face red
>>
>>88005491
Did you really have to ask?
>>
>>88005491

After how fucked up SF5 was you'd have to be a phenomenal retard to even look at this with anything resembling optimism
>>
>inspired by MvC1 and not 2 and 3

I'm now.
>>
File: tk7fr_king01_1450703650.jpg (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tk7fr_king01_1450703650.jpg
2MB, 1080x1920px
Capcom and Marvel are perfect for each other. They are two out of touch companies that are both trying to appeal to a demographic that have little to no interest in the games/comics they produce.

Just wait for Tekken 7.
>>
>>88005491
>exited
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>MvC3 was a disaster
>SFxT was a disaster
>SF5 was a disaster
>Who's excited?!

The sad part is no one ever learns a damn thing
>>
>>88005712
Tekken 7 is omitting my homies, Armor King, Kunimitsu, Alex Jr, and True Ogre. Makes me sad.

Still getting it though.
>>
>>88005491
>exited

Very exited
>>
>>88005873
I get SFxT and SF5 but how was MvC3 a disaster?
>>
>>88006861
>but how was MvC3 a disaster?

X-factor
The Ultimate version being released not a year later
>>
>>88006879
Ultimate's release timing was very likely due to the license expiring. And that still doesn't answer anon's question about why the original release was a "disaster"
>>
Was there a regime change inside Capcom? It's like the company has been fumbling around in the darkness for the last few years. It's hard to believe fans called them "CapGod" back in the day.
>>
>>88006933

Becuase they tried to resell you the game less than a year after they already sold it for 60 dollars
>>
>>88007231
But what does that have to do with the original release? As a critique of Ultimate that's fair, but I've already replied saying it was likely due to license expiring, as well as whatever speculation you want to make about the tsunami aftermath screwing up DLC plans.
>>
File: video-sad-mega.jpg (52KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
video-sad-mega.jpg
52KB, 500x624px
>>88005491
Bet Capcom will try to do everything in their power to keep Mega-Man out of the roster just like they tried doing with MvC3
>>
File: Bengus Tron Bonne.png (283KB, 344x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bengus Tron Bonne.png
283KB, 344x650px
>>88007339
MvC Megaman was dull as church and fanfiction as far as his hyper combos were concerned. Keep crying, five years later and Megaman fanboys still hold the lead for most oppressed fanbase.
Tron, Roll, Volnutt, and Zero all had vastly more interesting character designs.
>>
>>88005543
because that was when Disney was motivated to have its own stake in the video game business. Now that's over.
>>
>>88006987
How late are you?

And if anything, Capcom has been swinging in the other direction lately. They've been MUCH better recently than 7th gen Capcom. A lot of people are unhappy about SFV but they can turn that around with updates and they've been pretty good with everything else.
>>
Marvel comics: Hey guys our heroes are fighting for stupid reasons

Marvel movies: Hey guys our heroes are fighting for stupid reasons

Marvel games: No a fighting game wouldn't make sense for our universe. Here is an endless runner and match 3.
>>
>>88008723
>Marvel games: No a fighting game wouldn't make sense for our universe. Here is an endless runner and match 3.
They're going back on that, though.
>>
>>88011226

yeah we'll see how long that fucking lasts
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.