[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie Ras Al Ghul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Tumblr_ltmp7tEIkr1qh9ho4.jpg (97KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ltmp7tEIkr1qh9ho4.jpg
97KB, 600x828px
While Joker and Bane are more popular does anyone else feel movie Ras is the most underrated villain in a Bat movie? He was redpilled as fuck regarding dealing with criminals.
>>
>>88004462
which movie was he again?
>>
>>88004462
He was a criminal, and he was causing crime on purpose. So he'd have an excuse to kill thousands of innocent people.
>>
>>88004479

The Dark Knight. He was the Joker before the make-up.
>>
>Once I had a wife, my great love. She was taken from me.

>taken
>>
Why Ras Al Ghul never uses his Jedi Force Powers?
>>
>>88004527
what an absolute mad man
>>
>>88004462

It was a great twist. Better than what IM3 tried to do.
>>
>>88004586
He super does though, weren't you watching the fights?
>>
>>88004462

>I trained Bruce Wayne, Obi-wan Kenobi and lead the A-Team.
>Beat that!
>>
I liked that his immortality was not included, but it was the ideals of the League of Shadows that were.
>>
>>88004637
Batman and Maul did
>>
>>88004462
The scene of them training on the ice field is still great
>>
>Criminals Thrive in the Indulgence Of Society's Understanding

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>88004674
Maul got chopped in half by his apprentice and Batman, whether or not he believes it, was still responsible for the death of a criminal.
>>
>>88004701
Psychos take advantage of the inherent goodwill found in civilized people
>>
>>88004610
If I'm not wrong, it wasn't supposed to be anything like IM3. He was originally Henry Ducard, one of Bruce's mentor. Nolan's way of making Ra's Al Ghul immortal was by making it a title rather than a person. Instead of making him go through Lazarus pit, Neeson just succeeded the Chinese guy
>>
>>88004810
No dude, remember in the scene where he confronts Bruce in his manor, there's yet another Asian guy posing as Ra's al Ghul? Bruce doesn't go "Holy shit, this Azn guy is the new Ra's and Ducard is working with him!" He realizes that Ducard was the Demon's Head all along and that the Azns were just decoys.
>>
>>88004701
Seemed like he basically thought rehabilitation was a myth and the only real way to make a dent in crime was the remove the criminals. Along with everyone who lives in the same city as the criminals

I dunno, maybe he just liked killing people
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.