[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Danvers are cute! Cute!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: v780xuycs20y.jpg (62KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
v780xuycs20y.jpg
62KB, 650x850px
The Danvers are cute!
Cute!
>>
File: cute!.png (310KB, 608x1136px) Image search: [Google]
cute!.png
310KB, 608x1136px
>>
>>88003831

Cute, but dangerous. They should come with a warning label.
>>
I remember when Alex was an ugly girl with glasses. She wore a pony tail and worst of all, had paint covered overalls.
>>
>>88003940
She will never be prom queen
>>
>>88003940
>>88003921
I remember when Carol was a woman.
>>
File: Bira mask and unmask Supergirl.jpg (909KB, 1100x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Bira mask and unmask Supergirl.jpg
909KB, 1100x1578px
They are cute. Remember when Supergirl's adoptive mother decided to go kill her birth parents with kryptonite? Oh those whacky Danvers
>>
>>88004086
>That head in the treasure chest
why did that spook me
>>
>>88003831
Alex and Kara should date. They'd make a great couple. And don't tell me "but incest," they're adoptive sisters and Barry was able to get away with dating Iris.
>>
>>88005702
Yeah but Iris has always been a potential interest for Barry. Since the pilot. Introducing the idea of a relationship out of a sister relationship would be very weird to many audiences
>>
>>88003921
I never understood what women find appealing about this hairstyle.
>>
>>88003962
epic meme
>>
>>88003831
Should Kara make out with Carol Danvers?
>>
>>88011697
Carol would not cheat on Jess!
>>
>>88011697
Kara should make out with Alex
>>
>>88012505
It's not cheating, they're on break.
>>
File: Sebastian Jaw Drop.jpg (26KB, 527x438px) Image search: [Google]
Sebastian Jaw Drop.jpg
26KB, 527x438px
>>88003940
Fuck!
>>
>>88006463
>Introducing the idea of a relationship out of a sister relationship would be very weird to many audiences
I don't know anon, audiences seem to be warming up to that concept with Frozen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.