[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet George Jetson!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: george Jetson.jpg (24KB, 236x678px) Image search: [Google]
george Jetson.jpg
24KB, 236x678px
Meet George Jetson!
>>
File: Mister_Spacely.jpg (55KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mister_Spacely.jpg
55KB, 621x480px
>>88003154
Get back to work, Jetson, or YOU'RE FIRED!
>>
>>88003154
>His boy
>his daughter
>his wife
I'm triggered.
>>
Reminder that adult George got to fuck a 17-year-old and you won't.
>>
"Jane, would you be a dear and stop this crazy thing? Thank you."
>>
>>88004891
Did he?
>his wife takes the wallet in the intro and flies to the mall
Even then I felt it was a shit move but hey it is supposed to be silly.
>>
File: CudaOhShit.png (1MB, 1224x514px) Image search: [Google]
CudaOhShit.png
1MB, 1224x514px
>>88005757

D-does this count? I think this counts!!
>>
>>88005905
It's like a 7-10 split of dubs gettin
>>
>>88005757
>88
>00
>5757
Dear God
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (132KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
132KB, 500x391px
>By the mid-1980s, nostalgia for the 60s was becoming popular and so Hanna-Barbara decided to revive The Jetsons and brought back its original voice cast of George O'Hanlon, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Penny Singleton, Jean Vander Pyl, and Janet Waldo.
>However, O'Hanlon suffered a stroke around this time and was left blind and suffering from limited mobility.
>He recorded dialog in a separate session from the other cast members by having all lines read to him and then recited one at a time.
>He died of a second stroke on February 11, 1989 while recording dialogue for Jetsons: The Movie.
>According to voice director Andrea Romano, O'Hanlon found it difficult to read and hear and in the end he died in the recording studio doing what he loved.
>The film was dedicated to him, along with Jetsons co-star Mel Blanc, who died later the same year.
>>
>>88006633
>33
It just keeps happening
>>
>>88003154
i think you see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37waZeR4isc
>>
>>88003154
Cuck

Seriously, both his kids has blonde hair. That's impossible for two redheads.
>>
>>88005794
From what I've been told by people married for a long time, it's not too far off from the reality. Spouses feel entitled to each other's money.
>>
>>88007650
Wasnt it established that Elroy was adopted?
>>
>>88007735
It was not so much the joint economy as the degree of lol gimme dat and she went shopping.

A joint economy is not that odd.
>>
>>88007650
They were genetically altered.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.