[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever meet one of your heroes from the animation or comic industry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Andrea_Libman_04_(14948060937).jpg (3MB, 2347x3285px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea_Libman_04_(14948060937).jpg
3MB, 2347x3285px
Ever meet one of your heroes from the animation or comic industry?
>>
>>87988028
I once shared an elevator ride with Tara Strong, I was too beta to talk to her or even look at her
>>
>>87988028
Maxwell Atoms at a convention once

Asked him a few questions but that's really it
>>
>>87988283
you should have said you were a brony or something I heard she sucks them off if you give her any praise
>>
>>87988439
No she doesn't
>>
>>87988439
lmao fucking pony whore will do anything just for a bit of publicity, lololol what a stupid ugly old whore.

This thread is now a tara strong hate thread.
>>
I met Brandon Graham at a con (and later in the bathroom), he was every bit as cool IRL as I expected
>>
Ann Nocenti once threw a book at my head after I tried to talk to her in an elevator. I tried to say "I really liked your Daredevil" but I was kind of nervous and mispronounced a lot of words and she freaked out and threw the book at me and left the elevator.
>>
It was like 2007 when I saw pudgy Patton Oswalt at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person (was a big fan of King of Queens at the time), but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his fat little midget hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the cashier took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Patton kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
People who are dicks to service people are the worst and it really shows how disconnected he is with other humans.
>>
>>87988674
Is she autistic?
>>
>>87988897
Maybe I don't know. I don't think so because I am and she didn't behave like I did in the elevator.
>>
>>87988921
Autism can be pretty unsettling if you get broadsided by one not yet prepared for it.
>>
>>87988872
I worry about Patton. Poor guy already had a long battle with depression and then god had to take Bowie and his Wife. I'd go to war for Patton.
My copy n pasta version stars Dustin Diamond. If that story was in fact true, it originated from a real life encounter with Dustin Screech Diamond.
>>
>>87989507
Patton is extremely unfunny, and has an obnoxious voice and equally obnoxious personality. Can't say I feel for him at all.
>>
After meeting Don Rosa and Mike Mignola, I've sworn off of meeting my heroes.

Not because of anything they did, but because I realized I'm an awkward, stammering mess with nothing to say to them. Stan Sakai, thankfully, just politely ignored me.
>>
>>87988872
>>87989507
Pretty sure this is copypasta.
>>
>>87988660
does brandon graham love dick or does he just love people who love dick?

also is that why you saw in the the bathroom later?
>>
>>87988028
I bumped to Justin Roiland once and he was cool with me taking a selfie with him, really chill guy. I also Bruce TImm who I just asked a pciture with and he was friendly enough considering it being the morning. . Every other time I cosplay as Static, I get at least two people who worked one the show or in Milestone so that's kinda neat.
>>
>>87988028

Jhonen Vasquez insulted me in an e-mail once.
>>
>>87989774
He loves being a dick.

And yes. He was like, 'Hey dude you wanna see my trunk', and I thought he meant the trunk on his elephant tattoo.
I didn't realize this was a mistake until he was 9inches deep in my ass wearing a furrysuit shouting insults at Marvel and DC in between gasps and singing NO MAN IS AN ISLAAAAAAAND
>>
>>87988028
I found Jhonen Vasquez and John Kricfalusi on AIM when people still used AIM. I don't remember much about John other than that he was really cool. I sent my Cringe Channel-tier book report on JTHM to Jhonen, and he responded by telling me that if I actually think Nny is smart, then I'm at risk of becoming a murderer, myself. I didn't get he was trolling me until someone on this board pointed it out years later.
>>
>>87988028
I met Patrick Warburton at a bar and said high five like his character in Seinfeld, he was so happy it wasn't another Krunk quote.
>>
>>87988028
Someone here apparently sucked on Libman's toes.
>>
>>87988028
I met Frank Welker this year at TFCon, he was awesome.
>>
>>87988872
You just switched out Grant Morrison and put Patton Oswalt.
>>
>>87990674
Tell me more.
>>
>>87990721
It was in an earlier thread today.
Anon, as his story is told, commented on her lovely toes, and later that day he had the opportunity to suck on them. He was quite adamant on us not believing him, even though, according to him, it was total truth.
>>
Met Scott McNeil last year at a local con. Pretty much got his blessing on aiming to be a VA myself since he's the one who first inspired me as a child.
>>
>>87990776
>Pretty much got his blessing on aiming to be a VA myself

Whoop whoop. Big fuckin deal. Like he was gonna tell you "don't do it". He probably gave 200 other "blessings" that same day.
>>
>>87990753
Do you actually believe him? Because you're an idiot if you do.
>>
>>87990979
Does it matter, either way?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.