[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Brak in the original 60's Space Ghost series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (9).jpg (7KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
7KB, 200x150px
Was he the same way he is now?
>>
>>87981883
Not at all. It even gets lampshaded in....I can't rememer whether it was SG:C2C or Cartoon Planet.

He was originally a competent space pirate, and one of the few recurring villains of the series (due to his membership in the Council of Doom). It was ultimately explained in the later series that he survived being thrown by Space Ghost into a swarm of pirranamyte (the episode 'The Lure'), but was left brain damaged as a result. Hence, his more well known idiot personality.
>>
>>87981883
You asked this last week
>>
>>87982331
And threatened his minions with death if they messed up their assignments.
>>
>>87981883
Kind of interesting to me how a show with good character visual design is pretty much not worth watching at all. Like they put all their XP into a single stat.
>>
>>87982393
I remember he told Sister, his own brother, that he's gonna die if he doesn't fulfill his commands.
He also wanted to kill Jan.
>>
>>87982433
It is worth watching even without the nostalgia goggles. If you like Alex Toth is animated work is a must or if you like sci fi too
>>
How exactly would 60's Brak react if you called him an idiot? Should I be afraid?
>>
>>87982605
Probably put you in some sort of death trap
>>
No. It took years for him to develop his song writing skills.
>>
>>87986121
How Would original Brak react if he saw his modern counterpart?
>>
File: Brak dancing with Brak.gif (953KB, 463x352px) Image search: [Google]
Brak dancing with Brak.gif
953KB, 463x352px
>>87986364
Mating dance.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.