[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing likable about this little shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1546249-superman_batman_077001.jpg (68KB, 223x399px) Image search: [Google]
1546249-superman_batman_077001.jpg
68KB, 223x399px
There is nothing likable about this little shit
>>
You could just create a thread titled "Damifag, post here".
>>
>>87981428
He should be retconned out of existence.
>>
>>87981553
He should be turned into a permanent villain.

Like an Ender Wiggan gone wrong or something.
>>
>>87981448
Yup, this should be fun.
>>
>>87981428
>>87981448
>>87981613
To be honest, any Robinfag is a petethic shit on this board.
>>
His shirtlesss scenes are top notch and turned a generation of kids gay and horny for him respectively.
>>
>>87981428
Trouble is no one has Morrison's development of him stick, he's almost always characterised as a cunt when he shouldnt be so abrasive anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (414KB, 1000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414KB, 1000x1538px
His love of animals is pretty cool,plus his humour can be on point.If writers stop resetting his development all the time I would like him more
>>
>>87981590
I like him and i believe this too, he should be made into a villain and not some shitty red hood level character, like full on villain
>>
>>87983773
>shitty red hood level character
Implying that Red Hood was ever a villain expect in the eyes of idiots.
>>
File: 1477194425977.gif (1MB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
1477194425977.gif
1MB, 245x260px
>>87983886
>i've never read morrison's batman
>>
>>87981428
Why WB is pushing Damian?
>>
>>87983940
You mean the arc where Morrison almost destroyed him and DC decided to ignore and pretend it never happened?
>>
>>87983943
Who's Robin?
>>
>>87983943
Because he's the current Robin. Once he stop being that, WB will forget about him.
>>
>>87981428
Damian was okay in Morrison's run. He was a little shit who becomes a hero and sacrifices himself.

Bringing him back to life as "BATMANS ONE TRUE SON AND THE BESTEST ROBIN AND THE STRONGEST FIGHTER WHO BEATS EVERYBODY" is cancer. They backslid all his character development to LITERALLY make him into Donte. Hopefully his push fails miserably like Jamie and they push him to the background.
>>
>>87981428
You spelled unlikable wrong.
>>
>>87981428
Hes perfect in my headcanons of him being a great big brother to my wonderbat child
>>
>>87984127
When DC will understand that pushing a character so hard will only result in fans hating them?
>>
Damen would be better if writers stopped resetting his personality back to obnoxious brat at the end of every story arc.
>>
>>87984236
What stories writers can do with him besides him learning humility?

I hate that his development is reset every time, but I understand why they are doing it because Damian is a character for one time story.
>>
>>87984294
You point actually proves that he's a character without any potential which something I agree with.

I think it would best for him to makes just Nightwing sidekick because he's doesn't work well with Batman.
>>
>>87984184

I think they are trying to imitate Marvel's success with Wolverine and Deadpool in this.
>>
>>87984397
They should make him the new Flamebird or something, he really does work better with Dick
>>
>>87984397
Don't worry anon, he's been replaced by Duke
>>
>>87984472
DC might end up doing that if the push in Rebirth didn't work.
>>
>>87983989
>DC decided to ignore and pretend it never happened?
Morrison decided to pretend it never happened. He made him Wingman with zero buildup.
>>
>>87984554
Uh it was actually DC that made the first move by having him with black hair again and give him a permanent antihero status.

Morrison never really know what do with Jason and I think he tried to redeem himself for the character-assassination he committed by having him as Wingman.
>>
>>87984680
This. It was DC decision to ignore it and Morrison isn't stupid to countiune with something that wasn't well received.
>>
Damian's fine. I like him more when he's paired with Dick rather than Bruce, but he still works as a character. His and Jon's dynamic is fucking great.
anyone who thinks Damian is shit and likes Jon or vice versa is fucking retarded
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.