[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

YOU DID IT LOGAN! YOU SAVED MUTANTKIND FROM A TERRIBLE DYSTOPIAN FUTURE!
>>
The universe hates mutants so much it alters reality several times to screw them over.
>>
>"Dont you see Logan? These are the Days of our Future Past!"

Fucking really? That line didn't even make sense.
>>
>>87980785
Logan takes place in a different universe
>>
>>87980785
Was he subconsciously giving Scott the finger there?
>>
>>87980804
To be fair, in Marvel mutants get fucked in literally every future except the one where doom rules the world with an iron fist and evil has pretty much been forcibly purged from humanity
>>
>>87980785
>TERRIBLE DYSTOPIAN FUTURE!
So... current Marvel?
>>
>>87980785
I was really hoping this would lead to two x-men movie series one with the new cast and one with the old

oh well at least Logan looks cool
>>
>Opening Line of the Logan trailer is 'Logan, what did you do?'

Did Logan fuck up the timeline?
>>
>>87981434
Have you not read Old Man Logan?
>>
>>87981466
It's clearly not gonna be the same plot.
>>
>>87980785
I would love to see if they can do a movie of Here Comes Tomorrow without fucking it up.
>>
>>87980905
>subconsciously
>>
File: Arkham_Knight_Poison_Ivy_profile.jpg (578KB, 977x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Arkham_Knight_Poison_Ivy_profile.jpg
578KB, 977x1093px
>>87980785
Is the girl on the left Poison Ivy?
>>
>>87980785
>Scottassertshisdominance
>>
>>87980895
no, it's the same universe

he gets back to the future after DoFP and everybody who died is still dead, so there's no mutants worth speaking of, but the bad end isn't happening any more

it doesn't really make any sense, but that's X-Men

then Laura murders Xavier when she's triggered and Logan honors Xavier's request to raise her as his own child

which is the end of the series so far as Fox are concerned

>>87981386
they can't even afford to re-sign the new cast, so you're getting a new new cast instead

>>87981434
he changed it

Xavier of the future isn't aware of how because to him it's just history

>>87982705
no it's the chick from Bond #17
>>
Maybe mutants just enjoy it rough?
>>
>>87983146
chill out dude, it's just a movie
>>
>>87983146
Implying Fassbender, McAvoy, and Lawrence are any cheaper than their older counterparts in 2016
>>
>>87980930
>except the one where doom rules the world with an iron fist and evil has pretty much been forcibly purged from humanity

Why is Doom considered a villain then?
>>
>>87980785
Fuck Logan. I just want a good movie with the old cast doing hero shit.
>>
>>87984268
Richards' propaganda
>>
>>87980930
All hail Doom
>>
>>87980785
Jean looks so old
>>
With all this timeline bullshit, Exiles is the logical fix.

Naturally, they might screw that up to...
>>
>>87984508
She was like 50 when she did this movie. All the original X-Men are like 45+
>>
>>87984508
Famke is still hot though.
>>
>>87980930
What comic
>>
>>87980863
>He is no longer Logan... he is X-Men: Origins: Wolverine!
>>
>>87980785
Its the same world but everyone died anyway like 10 years later
pathetic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.