[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how 17 year old man looks like according to Cartoon Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Finn.png (55KB, 203x311px) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
55KB, 203x311px
This is how 17 year old man looks like according to Cartoon Network
>>
>17 year old
>Man

???
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>87979772
this is what gum looks like according to Cartoon Network
>>
>>87979772
did we even have a thread for the s7 finale? I discovered yesterday it had aired and watched it. really underwhelming, don't know what they were thinking ending it like that.
>>
It happens, I'm 22 and I look like a 16 years old
>>
>>87980171
The show might be dying due to CN milking a popular brand for all it's worth.
The artists and writers are probably sick of working on it and will just churn out any old crap they can get away with honestly, this show lost its charm around season 6
>>
>>87980171
Yes, it stayed in /co/ for a while since nobody with a working brain cares for the series anymore.
>>
>>87980171
There were two. One that was made a day before the finale aired and died shortly afterwards, and another that was made the same night and lasted nearly a week. I think a combination of the show not being as popular as it used to be, CN putting it on hiatus for nearly five months and putting no effort into advertising its return led to a lack of hype. The ratings were the lowest in the show's history. I liked Preboot but Reboot only got interesting towards the end, and even then, it was hard to get excited because another hiatus has already been confirmed beforehand.
>>
>>87980449
3 a thread was made before airing and reached the bump limit pretty fast
>>
>>87979772
>this is how a face looks according to cartoon network
>this is how arms look according to cartoon network
>this is how legs look according to cartoon network
>this is how a person looks according to cartoon network
>>
>>87979772
Considering that Finn is supposed to age every year, he should be 18 years old.

2010 - 12
2016 - 18
>>
>>87979838
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_0192 lucky charms.jpg (555KB, 2411x2778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192 lucky charms.jpg
555KB, 2411x2778px
This is how leprechaun looks like according to Cartoon Network
>>
File: 1399589869235.jpg (216KB, 512x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399589869235.jpg
216KB, 512x900px
>>87979772
>17 year old
>man

You must be 18 before you post on this site and even then you would still be just a boy.
>>
File: inaudible_screaming.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible_screaming.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>87981271
WHY THE FUCK DO REDONE CARTOON CHARACTERS ALWAYS LOOK IRONED AND CHEAPLY MADE IT NEEDS TO STOOOOOOOOOP
>>
and this is what a sponge looks like in nick
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.