[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1111.jpg (202KB, 655x715px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
202KB, 655x715px
What did they mean by this?
>>
Hot madman on person on color action.
>>
>>87978959
BLUED
>>
File: haman.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
haman.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>implying a race of people who shit in the street could possibly make a functioning superhuman
>>
>>87978959
100% pure

that fucking achronastic asshole and mr. mushroom dick just had to fuck everything up
>>
Krishna did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Great_Mighty_Poo.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Mighty_Poo.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>87979036
>>
What's this?
>>
File: 1476408332537.png (96KB, 215x391px) Image search: [Google]
1476408332537.png
96KB, 215x391px
>>87979214

In hindsight, Morrigan Lugus won by doing nothing. He didn't even talk to Krishna, the one thing he was supposed to do.
>>
>>87980347
Warren Ellis' Supergod. It was an edge-fest and I'm glad I barely remember it.
>>
>>87978959
I didn't understand super god at all.
>>
Morrigan Lugus' speech was the only thing of worth from Supergod
>>
>>87982333
It was fedora-tipping bullshit.
>>
>>87978959
Captain America is gay for Pajeet.
>>
This interests me for reasons.
>>
File: I can see you.jpg (21KB, 300x471px) Image search: [Google]
I can see you.jpg
21KB, 300x471px
>>87982333
I dunno.

My favorite part was Dajjal becoming aware of Simon's narration and directly addressing the reader even though those things aren't even happening at the same time.

It's a cheap trick, but it worked for me.
>>
>>87983623
Thats Steve Trevor not Steve Rogers.
>>
>>87978959
I can't stop thinking how all of this could have a good ending if only one islamic faggot didn't blow up himself.
>>
>>87978959
Shame Ellis lost the original ending.
>>
>>87983685
come to think of it, What an asshole. If that's the case he self detonated just to be an asshole since effectively he was experiencing all possible futures. Killing himself doesn't really undo that he waa already experiencing eternity several times over
>>
>>87978959
One of the many interesting aspects of this comic was that the world shown in it was in the 80's or 90's, quite normal, and then someone said ''hey guys lets star making godlike super humans and give them abilities our science can't possibly produce in thousands or millions of years''. It would be good if they explained how most of them was done, even in pseudo science terms.
>>
Dajjal, Captain Nukerica and the Persian Angel of Death were neat, the rest was completely retarded. The chinese shit and krishna having a complete plot-armor was bullshit and disappointment.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.