[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spinnerette Spin-off Comic Kickstarter Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: White Heron Kick.png (416KB, 1013x616px) Image search: [Google]
White Heron Kick.png
416KB, 1013x616px
Apparently this is a thing.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spinnerette/white-heron-issue-one-and-limited-edition-statue
>>
That name is halarious, I hope she gets a side kick named Crack
>>
>>87975394
Unless its Chochi, or there's a Minerva statue, I don't care.
>>
>>87975394

If you don't donate to this kickstarter, White Heron will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
>>
>>87976399
Good thing her weakness is glass.
>>
>>87975394
Spoiler, she dies.
>>
Spinnerette hasn't been so great for awhile, though.
>>
>>87976337
didn't Chochi go blind
>>
So is Spinnerette even relevant now?

I know that most people read it for the waifus, but now it doesn't even get any threads here. It just seems like it entered a void of "nobody cares" that Misfile already occupied.
>>
>>87980340
WHAT
>>
cleaver, using a modest goal to jew your fanbase out of money to do a one-off issue you would have done anyway
doesn't this asshole also run a patreon for Spinerrete
>>
>>87980376
the story is bad as hell and really trying hard for diversity cred

like I usually roll my eyes when someone on /co/ cries about that shit in a marvel comic or whatever but they're REALLY goin for it

That said I'll occasionally check in for waifu garbage
>>
>>87980429
>Started reading for fun Cheescake hero adventures
>It gets serious.
>Spin becomes a lesbian literally out of the blue when she previously was crushing on a guy super hard.
>>
>>87975394
Spinnerette is still shit right?
>>
>>87980416
he used to come by the drawthreads way way back

and it was said that he was going blind
>>
>>87980562
Just like composers going deaf
>>
>>87980562
not chochi

robo eyes WHEN
>>
>>87980448
It really did feel like she guilted her into it, it was weird. Granted, I haven't read in awhile.

>I'm dying also I'm madly in love with you

What the heck do you do in that situation? "I'm just not that into you lol" while you work with her almost every day and she's heartbroken and wasting away, possibly dying even faster because of the negative effects of her disposition?
>>
O thonk the worst part was with the Canada team and then that ex-member who was a total walking strawman.

And then they forcefully goad him into a super fight at a bar while he's just sitting around drinking entirely surrounded by civilians, when his power is controlling water and potential collateral damage is everywhere.
And we're meant to look at this as a positive thing

How did the other members of the team breaking off beer taps actually help anyway? Wouldn't that more like set the booze flowing freely?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.