[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frozen is exactly 3 years ago today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Frozen is exactly 3 years ago today.
>>
Frozen is a dead franchise
>>
And 2.5 years ago Frozen generals were banned from /co/ because the fandom is so insufferable.
>>
Damn, time flies.

>>87978465
Which one's worse, the BH6 fandom or the Frozen fandom?
>>
>>87978465
Yeah because hiding threads is so hard. It was contained in ONE thread at all times. Just because sometimes one autist made a bait thread it doesn't mean the board was flooded with Frozen threads.

After leaving /frz/ after 700th thread I admit 1000 threads was pushing it. But the butthurt people displayed over the general was priceless. Arguably way more autistic than people they complained about.
>>
>>87978465
Was it really that long ago? I feel like that general must've stuck around for a longer time than only half a year.

>>87978496
I've never seen BH6 fans going as nuts over their interest as Elsa fans did. Unless I've missed out on something important, I'm not sure how those two can even be compared.
>>
File: tumblr_obioyhavYl1ry7whco1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1037px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obioyhavYl1ry7whco1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1037px
>>87978444

Billions of profits of merchs & upcoming tv shows & tv specials & sequel says no.
>>
>>87978444
It's an insanely vibrant and profitable franchise that's only getting started, anon. They only have one 90-min movie, one 7-min short, some books and shit and have been around for a mere 3 years, but Frozen has already made nearly $7 billion in profit from both the movie and merch sales.

It's a money-making juggernaut and you'll never be rid of it. This year, there will be the lego shorts, next year, a properly animated christmas holiday special short, sometime after that, the sequel.
>>
>>87978444
That's a pretty dumb thing to say, even if you hate it. Wrong on every level.

>>87978496
Frozen fans seem to be mostly little girls and their parents, besides the few weird lesbian incest shippers on the intertubes, and I have no idea what a Big Hero 6 fan is supposed to look like... so I'll say neither are too bad?
>>
>>87978803

IT SHOULD FUCKING DIE BY NOW.

All because of that stupid "I have superpowers" song.

There's literally nothing interesting in that setting.Please,Disney, let it go.
>>
>>87980008
I quite liked the setting.
>>
>>87980008
> I don't like this thing so it should die even though it remains insanely popular and profitable

Are you an idiot m8
Disney will never let it go. Never ever. It's such a massive cash cow it's unreal. It's going to keep getting sequels and shorts and tie-in media and probably even a tv show at some point. After a while, it'll start having golden nostalgia value to people. It'll be a combination of The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast, with people reminiscing over it. Eventually there'll be a high-effort live action movie, too. It'll never be over. Elsa and Anna and their dreamworks moonfaces will eternally be staring at you from various things. Every Christmas season, Let It Go will be included in playlists.
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1189x1494px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1189x1494px
>>87980008

>There's literally nothing interesting in that setting

Elsa herself is interesting for kids & my dick

Even Moana has failed for getting kids popularity.
>>
>>87980483
>Even Moana has failed for getting kids popularity.

Isn't it a bit early to tell?
>>
File: 1459674137097.jpg (76KB, 675x903px) Image search: [Google]
1459674137097.jpg
76KB, 675x903px
>>87980040

...shit.
>>
>>87974799
It's not fair. Elsa was supposed to be the villain.
>tfw Anna is only second best in the eyes of Disney
>>
File: 1466765081151.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466765081151.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
>>87980631
>TFW you won't get a canon evil Elsa
>TFW Evil Elsa won't tease you sexually
>TFW Evil Elsa won't keep you around as a slave for when she wants to get freaky
>TFW Evil Elsa won't capture Anna and force her into a threesome with you

Why is life so cruel?
>>
File: 5738f9c76cb0cb56c16519bf9af05dac.jpg (203KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
5738f9c76cb0cb56c16519bf9af05dac.jpg
203KB, 736x1308px
>>87981289
>TFW Evil Elsa won't tease you sexually
Well, we never saw what her kink was. So she might, if you ask nicely.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.