[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the current Disney feel about Jessica Rabbit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: jrabbit.gif (969KB, 495x284px) Image search: [Google]
jrabbit.gif
969KB, 495x284px
How does the current Disney feel about Jessica Rabbit?
>>
>>87974479
who?

is what they will say
she isn't relevant today at all, she had next to no merch when she was popular. she only has 1 doll and a shit ton of disneyland pins that aren't available outside of disneyland

now though, she would be mocked and SJW will say she is an outdated stereotype (?). i don't care much, i love that movie to bits though. fucking miss bob hoskins, had no idea he was a brit because when he did eddie, he did it well. same with mario.
>>
>>87974479
The same they feel about the rest of the movie; "it's not making us money anymore, who cares."

The rides only still at Disneyland because it always has a long-ass wait.
>>
>>87974686
>SJW will say she is an outdated stereotype
but she's a stereotype on their side, mocking the over the top bimbo bombshell and exaggerating her to the point of grotesqueness
>>
>>87974686

SJWs like Jessica Rabbit because you can viably headcanon her into being asexual. She shows no interest in actually being intimate with anyone and loves her husband despite being a cartoon rabbit solely because of his personality.
>>
>>87974479
my friend got me a pin of her on his recent trip there
>>
>>87974479

"wtf is this shit, this should be rated R" -Disney
>>
>>87974479

"She was hot and made to look hot, but now she's irrelevant and we'll probably never do anything else with her."
>>
Is this another one of those "things that can't be done in modern media" threads?
>>
>>87974479
Problematic
>>
>>87974479
the same way they feel about there 70's era.
>>
>>87974767
>asexual
>husband
I'm guessing because you said "SJW's" you don't believe what you said, but that's retarded. She shows lots of interest in Roger. And even when Roger isn't present she admits to loving him.
>>
>>87974767
>I guess he's pretty good in the sheets huh?
>you better believe it buster
>>
>>87974733

they're not capable of that kind of abstraction, anon.
>>
File: 1417835086693.gif (3MB, 232x291px) Image search: [Google]
1417835086693.gif
3MB, 232x291px
>>87974479
>>
Her bald spot really weirds me out.
>>
>>87974727
Incorrect. They still make Jessica statues, pins, and shirts.

They probably wish the rights weren't so complicated so they could exploit her more.
>>
File: jessica rabbit.jpg (1MB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jessica rabbit.jpg
1MB, 1366x2048px
They love her
>>
>>87982886
Stop.
>>
>>87983555
For what its worth, the books author found her genuinely loving roger more interesting and retconned it into the sequels
>>
>>87983673
The entire first book was a nightmare Jessica had before waking up to her loving husband.
>>
>>87983555
>Jessica Rabbit divorces her cartoon rabbit husband because he's a lame shit. A beta and stuff of the sort. He basically couldn't keep her because he doesn't have traits that are attractive.

How did they get together in the first place?

I liked the movie's explanation that she loved him for being funny which is what toons were valued for.
>>
>>87983127
Stop as in pic related?
>>
>>87983555
Go whine to Zmeckis about it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.