[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Building Exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Marvel Comics executives have approached you with the opportunity to create a new team of superheroes, the catch being that you can only have 5 character and can not use any character that has appeared on screen in the MCU or any currently serving Avenger.
>Hard Mode
Only C-D listers
>Hard Mode 2: Electric Boogaloo
At least 1 Inhuman
>>
>>87973135
Define C-D listers because it seems everyone has a different definition.
>>
>>87973261
I leave it to the imagination of others, but they should be characters that have either never been very popular, have fallen out of favor over the years, or are generally obscure
pic related is an example of what I would consider somewhere between C-D list
>>
File: WOKDARKH001004_col.jpg (197KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
WOKDARKH001004_col.jpg
197KB, 688x1044px
Darkhawk - Team leader, powers include flight and enegry projection from chest amulet. Can transform to variors modes to suit the needs of the mission

Talon (from the 90's Guardian of the galaxy comic) - Semi-fearl Inhuman Mystic from the future

Hummingbird (from Scarlet spider) - Weird mexican god powers

Maxam (from the Infinity watch) - can increase body mass for additonal strenght and durability

Loa (from X-men) - mutant with Molecular Distortion powers + has an Atlantean pendant that keeps her alive underwater
>>
>>87973135
She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Singularity, Nico Minoru & Medusa.

;_;
>>
>>87974156
Which Captain Marvel
Mar-Vell
Genis-Vell
Phyla-Vell
Carol Danvers
Billy Batson

There are a lot of Captain Marvels
>>
>>87974156

Lol at you listing A-force as your team.

It was hillarious how hard Marvel tried to push them and how quickly that series crashed and burned.

After this and that All new Defenders series both died horrible deaths when will they learn all female teams books don't sell?
>>
>>87973135
>Slapstick
>Frog Man
>Payback
>Doop
>Phone Ranger

Obviously a comedy book, but told through the eyes of Payback, so there's a lot of dark shit going on that the other characters are too stupid to take note of (IE. Frog Man) or chose not to for the sake of their own sanity (IE Slapstick.)
>>
File: Frog-Man600.jpg (140KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Man600.jpg
140KB, 600x685px
>>87974386

Frog man, now that's straight up dope! I'd read that book
>>
Jarella
Crystal
Rick Jones as A-Bomb
Goliath(Tom Foster)
Genis-Vell as a secret fifth member once again connected to Rick through the Nega-Bands
DEFENDERS OF THE MICROVERSE
>>
>>87974794
So Rick can turn into A-bomb or switch places with Genis, cool
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.