[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JLA Intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file-888935977.mp4_000018431.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file-888935977.mp4_000018431.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InuRsn1LnaQ

It's now airing in the UK
WHERE'S THE MEGA LINK?!
>>
What's the point of watching this show? If it's somehow good it'll be canned less than one season in anyway.
>>
So it will be the Trinity and a bunch of characters no one gives a shit about?

Yeah, I wasn't interested in the first place when, I guess they will still try to make Firestorm, Blue Beetle and whoever likeable.
>>
>OC Red Lantern
Why?
>>
>>87971999
casual get out
>>
>>87971999
>What is Batman Brave and The Bold
It's a good way of showcasing niche characters and making sure it still has an audience

>>87972840
That could just be Arkillo

>>87971724
Mr Terrific, neat, and I guess that's Space Cabbie. I hope that they showcase different heroes each intto but that's very unlikely
>>
>>87973023
>waaaah he doesn't like this D-list character he probably never read any comics

>>87973308
There is a reason I would not watch episodes with lame ass characters. Why would they showcase fucking Firestorm while there are important characters like Manhunter, GL or even Flash to take care of.
>>
>>87973900
He's right, you fag. Thise characters are well liked and have been for a good while. And with good reason.
>>
>>87973900
Those guys have already been given plenty focus on other shows and future movies.
>>
>>87971724
Love it. Hope it ends up being great.
>>
File: 1475538086533.jpg (13KB, 310x304px) Image search: [Google]
1475538086533.jpg
13KB, 310x304px
>hawkman
>wearing a shirt
>>
>>87976558
The previous costume was too problematic. Are you seriously going to objectify men? It's 2016! Are you some sort of misandrist? I thought bigotry was on the decline, but I guess not.
>>
Why isnt Lex in green armor? Also, dat Cheetah. unf.
>>
>>87971724
That intro ...is LAAAAAMMMMEEEEE...........
>>
>>87971724
What the fuck did they do to Mr. Terrific?
He used to have the best costume ever.
>>
>>87971724
it's very mediocre. doesn't have that "feel" that it should have.
>>
>>87971724
404 animation not found
>>
Aw man I wish it was at least Brave and the Bold length.

It was pretty catchy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.