[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Needs just a bit more edge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5PnJx7BcCeq36PpeB7oGyQgfvds.jpg (107KB, 795x446px) Image search: [Google]
5PnJx7BcCeq36PpeB7oGyQgfvds.jpg
107KB, 795x446px
I usually hate edgy shit but c'mon that final fight in Civil War between Cap, Bucky, and Stark felt so good and refreshing. For a brief moment I forgot they were contracted for Infinite Warefare and I actually thought they were going to kill each other.

I know Marvel wants to keep the family-friendly brand and sell toys to the kids but I need some edge.
>>
I felt that it had some edge back in Phase 1. Iron Man and Iron Man 2 felt like it had some grit to it, and Captain America: The First Avenger had a guy fly into a propeller and explode into a cloud of blood. Doesn't seem like they're gonna do any of that anymore.
>>
>>87970696
>Doesn't seem like they're gonna do any of that anymore

Doctor Strange opened with a dude being decapitated.
>>
>>87971015
Off screen with shadow.
>>
>>87971047
I don't see how that's any more or less gritty than a dude flying into a propeller. It's not like you physically saw either get dismembered.
>>
>>87970620
Netflix shows.
>>
>>87970620
>I actually thought they were going to kill each other.
lol
>>
>>87971084
Dude, you saw the guy hit the propeller and turn into a cloud of blood! That's completely different!
>>
>>87971166
Swear words and anal sex are not true edge, at least to OP's standards.

What this nigga wants to see is a goddamn facial on an actress' face while some dumb fuck gets his arm ripped off in the background.
>>
We might see more grit in Phase 3 since they're not controlled by committee anymore, at least not as much as they were in Phase 2.
>>
>>87970620
>I usually hate edgy shit but c'mon that final fight in Civil War between Cap, Bucky, and Stark felt so good and refreshin
That wasn't esge, that was narrative weight. It stood out because there wasn't much of it in the movie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.