[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Teen Titans Go get so much air time on the CN? Nine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cartoon-network__140307045928.png (55KB, 1594x954px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-network__140307045928.png
55KB, 1594x954px
Why does Teen Titans Go get so much air time on the CN?
Nine times out of ten I turn on my t.v that show is on, and is objectively the worst show airing right now. If not one of the worst shows ever commissioned by CN.
Wasn't there supposed to be a Ben 10 reboot? Why isn't it on? I haven't seen a single episode of it. Just snippets on youtube, and from what I can tell it's pretty decent. Nothing compared to the original, but still a lot more entertaining than watching the same recycled crap over and over.
I don't expect to get an actual answer to this question but what are /co/'s feelings about this?
Am I alone on this, or is CN just pandering to their 'target audience' with their schedule lineup?
>>
>Why does Teen Titans Go get so much air time on the CN?
It's the show that makes them the most money, and since it has no continuity, they can spam it for eternity.
>Wasn't there supposed to be a Ben 10 reboot? Why isn't it on?
It doesn't air in the US until 2017, other countries aired it.
>What are /co/'s feelings about this?
Most of /co/ is feels the exact same as you do,
everyone here thinks CN has a really shit schedule and treats every show that isn't TTG like garbage.
>Is CN just pandering to their 'target audience' with their schedule lineup?
They're pandering to kids because they're a kids' network, but god, they could pander better than this.
>>
>>87970344
> Why does TTG get so much air time on CN?
Because it's everyones favorite show.
>>
>Why does Teen Titans Go get so much air time on CN?
The same reason why Nick spammed spongebob a few years ago, lots of kids watch it
>>
File: Netflix-Old-Logo.png (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix-Old-Logo.png
127KB, 500x500px
>TV network has a shit schedule.

I for one welcome our new streaming overlords!
>>
>>87970344
Because we like the show and constantly watch it when it is on. Gaining ratings every time.

Since no one watches any other show in remotely the same numbers they get bumped for the show that more people do watch.
>>
It is annoying how channels do this now. It is not just CN, nearly every channel just spams a single series that gets slightly more ratings than everything else all day long. This is just how cable works these days.

As far as I remember only Hub kept the pre 00's scheduling of a single show at a certain timeslot per day. And they're gone now.
>>
>>87972045

Networks are a lot more desperate to keep people's eyes on the screen because of this guy >>87971964
>>
>>87971964
>>87975187
This
Streaming apps like netflix are basically the closest thing there is to pirating for normalfags, hell their even making their own movies and shows now, the TV industry is dying.

Maybe another decade or two and no one's gonna have a TV subscription anymore.
>>
>>87975312

Cordcutting is already a thing. A majority of TV viewership will move to online services sooner or later. The real question is how much will people be willing to pay per month for multiple streaming services - especially when movie studios and TV networks yank their licenses from Amazon, Netflix, etc. and make their own individual services.
>>
>>87975495
Splintering is definitely going to be a problem, but I'll say for me personally, I've got Netflix and Hulu I pay for myself, my buddy lets me use his funimation, my boss lets me use her HBO go and my girlfriend lets me use her amazon prime.

I'm sure a lot of people are in similar "relationships".
>>
>>87972045
Fuck I hate it when networks spam a series 24/7. Even with shoes I like. Disney XD is doing a Gravity Falls marathon (again, but the first marathon was warranted since the series was ending)

And FXX is doing a Simpsons marathon (...again)

This shit needs to stop
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.