[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like this show? I just started watching it and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: starfire.png (80KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
starfire.png
80KB, 320x180px
Do you like this show? I just started watching it and I have a crush on this Starfire girl.
>>
>>87968915

Nein nein nein nein
>>
I can see why anybody who watched previous incarnations would hate it, but if you just take it at face value it's fun
>>
It's fucking dumb but sometimes the jokes it pulls out are funny.

It's been 3 years and people are still sperging out about it. I liked the original Teen Titans but I'm not autistic enough to act like this dud of a show ruined a non-existent magnum opus (I remember one time someone told me I wasn't a real fan of the original because I didn't mind this show).

I love how everytime this show shits on the butthurt fans of the previous one everyone bites the bait.
>>
>>87969038

I adore the previous show, but /co/ has a habit of overexaggerating. This is fine for kids most of the time
>>
>>87968915
This show is such a roller coaster of quality.
>>
I loved Teen Titans (and had a huge crush on both Raven and Starfire). I've only seen a few episodes of GO, but it's not really my thing.
>>
No, but I don't hate it. It's not horrible, and it's clearly targeted at a younger demographic. One of the dudes who works on it was on RebelTaxi's Pizza Party Podcast and it seems like they try and have fun with it at least, so really if people have an issue with it, take it up with Warner.
>>
>>87971030
>it seems like they try and have fun with it at least
that's vibe I'm getting, just a bunch of people getting shit done and having a good time
>>
File: 1470963184607.png (688KB, 1280x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1470963184607.png
688KB, 1280x1745px
>>87968915
>Do you like this show?
No. I just don't think it's funny most of the time.

>I have a crush on this Starfire girl.
Good taste, my man.
>>
>>87968915
It'd be funny if Starfire was completely resistant to Robin romantically but would be basically down to fuck all the time if he ever asked
>>
File: 1470329822648.jpg (88KB, 685x388px) Image search: [Google]
1470329822648.jpg
88KB, 685x388px
>>87968915
>having a crush on the TTG version of Starfire and not the one from TT
>>
>>87971319
>John K does Mortymouth before it was cool
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.