[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. Pixar is actually going there right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Wow. Pixar is actually going there right?
>>
>>87958287
But I thought Zack Snyder worked for WarnerBrothers
>>
>>87958287
Cars 2 had Bruce Campbell was brutally murdered in the first 5 minutes, and the antagonist's goal was feeding cars gasoline that would cause them to explode.
>>
>>87960243
This. Why are people so shocked with this trailer? Pixar has gone dark plenty times before. This film will probably be about McQueen being unable to race again.
>>
>>87960243
It wasn't the first five minutes, but it WAS a feiry, torturous, on-screen death.
>>
>>87960456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu2ktAU51jk
>>
>>87960243
>>87960483
No but really what the fuck happened with Cars 2? I never liked the first one much but the bizarre tonal and genre shift between the two was direct to DVD cash-in sequel tier.
>>
>>87960899
spy movies have neat cars with neat gadgets
>>
File: thesnydering.jpg (87KB, 716x856px) Image search: [Google]
thesnydering.jpg
87KB, 716x856px
>>87958287
>>
>>87958287
Why people are acting like Pixar movies never dealed with dark stuff?
>>
>>87960483
>kill him
>kill
>not dispose, destroy, get rid of, or any other safe kid friendly word
>he outright says kill
>plus that onscreen death in the reflection instead of being sound only
Surprising to see actually.
>>
>>87960987
>obligatory shed 17 reference
>>
>>87960483
>You talked up a lot of cars last night, which one's your associate?
>Your mother. Oh no sorry, it was your sister. You know I can't tell them apart these days.
>>
>>87961034
What am I looking at
>>
>>87960329
>This film will probably be about McQueen being unable to race again.
that's what I'm expecting, movie starts with lead up and crash, a news clip blend with "McQueen airlifted after crash, needed to be jumpstarted 3 times during flight" "90% of McQueen's paneling burned", "Head Mechanic: McQueen's chances of moving under his own power again slim", moving to "After 9 months Mechanics clear McQueen to return to his Radiator Springs home", Segway to close up shots implying him and Mater are zooming through the back roads each on their own power then pull back to see he's being towed and then Mater helping him back into some kind of car wheelchair analogue.
>>
So does this mean Incredibles 2 will probably end up as the Evangelion of animated superhero movies?

I would say Watchmen but that was the basis for the first movie.
>>
Somilar shit here but with the Planes sequel, they just had to come up with good excuse for Dusty not to be able to race again, they gave him a weird engine problem which made him join a fire and rescue brigade. Maybe for Cars 2, they could not come with any reason to make Lightning do shit but races again, so they used Mater and the sequel had mixed fans. They had to do Cars 3 but since they could not use Mater again, they went with uber tragic racer plot for Lightning.
>>
File: 1468128550297.gif (990KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1468128550297.gif
990KB, 500x216px
>>87958287
Its a teaser. Its meant to drawn your attention. "Is he going to be okay?" is what they want you to think. Of course he's going to be alive through the movie. The thing I'm most impressed with is the fact they didn't show a single face on a car through out the thing. If you didn't know a thing about the previous movies you'd think it was some kind of CG hardcore race movie or something.
>>
File: 1433599550548.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1433599550548.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>87963161
>>
File: 1479790234323.jpg (57KB, 720x297px) Image search: [Google]
1479790234323.jpg
57KB, 720x297px
>>87959978
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.