[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> kills people > the joker is still alive ????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2850.jpg (66KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2850.jpg
66KB, 1200x630px
> kills people

> the joker is still alive

????
>>
You can't kill something you can't catch
>>
Batman started to kill people a little before the events of BvS. Now after BvS he doesn't kill anymore. Conveniently he never encountered the Joker during his murderous rampage.
>>
>>87957283
Oh Lordy how convenient.
>>
gay
>>
>>87957283
So, Batman killing, which is completely uncharacteristic for Dark Knight Returns, is a phase? Bruce's mid-life crisis of sorts?
>>
>>87957252
>the Joker and Harley killed Robin
>They are both still alive

Makes no damn sense.
>>
>>87957376
Mad
>>
>>87957443
That's how they'll swing it.
>>
>>87957443
Yeah. It's what happens when there's too much to bear and he doesn't have Superman around as his best friend.
>>
He can't rape Joker if he's dead and necrophilia gets gross after a few years.
>>
File: ciewm1ieabgec0jvc0pi-jpg.jpg (86KB, 760x485px) Image search: [Google]
ciewm1ieabgec0jvc0pi-jpg.jpg
86KB, 760x485px
>>87957283
Did he also adopt and equip Robin a little before BvS
>>
>>87957358
Maybe he tried to kill him, but couldn't. It's not like the Joker has a habit of escaping the jaws of death or anything.
>>
>>87957443
>inb4 they say Batman just knocked those guys out and there is some retarded line about how Batman made sure that he tended to their injuries and sent them to the best Gotham hospital after his failed attempt to get the Kryptonite in JL.
>>
Yeah they're shitty movies
>>
>>87957252
>> kills people

No, what Batman does is not giving a damn about criminals safety, so if they get killed because colateral damage, fuck em!
>>
>>87957504
he didn't start killing until fucking Superman showed up you idiot, the movie made this abundantly clear.

>>87958174
doesnt have shit to do with shit, there are characters that use swords as their main weapons that don't kill
>>
It's called marketing anon, Joker is one of three things that WB can sell very well, there is no way in hell they will kill the most casual friendly bat villain off panel. Basically when it comes to this kind of stuff in Synder films you just have to turn your brain and critical thinking skills off, because if you don't you start to question stuff, and when that happens you suddenly realize how laughable the movie you just watched was.
>>
>>87959319

Why are you saying this as if it was something unique about Snyder's movies?

In Batman Begins Batman let Ra's die saying he didn't killed, but he also didn't had to save Ra's from the incoming death that Batman himself engineered. Then in The Dark Knight he saved the Joker from falling to his death, despite having every reason to let the bastard die. Sure, the movie makes a point to show that you can't fall prey to your baser nature or Joker's attempts to make you do just that, but what about Ra's?
>>
>>87957252
He was only killing during the time BvS took place. By the time Suicide Squad happened, he'd gone back to not killing.
>>
>>87959408
Ra's doesn't sell the same amount of merch that Joker and Harley do anon, no one gave a shit when Ra's died because they didn't care about him being in the second film, Joker stayed alive because WB knew the auidence would pay to see him again, sadly the actor died. In universe doesn't matter, what matters is how much money they draw in in our world.
>>
>>87958501
"I believe you."
>>
>>87959546
>there is an alternate universe out there where Heath survived and probably played Nolan's Joker again or came back for Synder

do you think their /co/ would hate him
>>
>>87959853
/co/ hates everything anon, of course they hate him.
>>
>>87957252
It's fairly obvious through the Nolan Batman movies that Batman will never kill directly, but he does not give any fucks about collateral damage deaths.
Why does everyone shit on this Batman for doing the same things NolanBats did? I just don't get it.
>>
>>87957252
The gun set on stun mode.
>>
File: IMG_1165.jpg (80KB, 314x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1165.jpg
80KB, 314x464px
>>
>>87958174
Robin didn't kill anyone. Zack that hack thought it would be cool to give Robin a weapon
>>
>>87958501
This is how I saw it as well, he doesn't deliberately put a bullet in anyone, he'd just use guns if that was the case. But if someone is on a .50 caliber machine gun and is going to end up dead should Batman decide to take out ote truck the gun is attached to then eh, maybe he shouldn't have been on the machine gun. Doesn't meant that I agree with the choice, but that's how I'm choosing to interpret the way they set up his morality.
>>
>>87958278
Honey, don't bring reason into this.

>>87957443
It's pretty obvious. His willingness to kill is him at his weakest, just before Superman redeems him and brings him back to the light, just like in the dream Bruce is uplifted back to the light, as if he was flying.
>>
>>87959611
That guy blew himself up like a retard instead of just dropping the flamethrower.
>>
>>87959274
It is still retarded. Even anything would push him over the edge to state killing, would be the death of Robin.

>captured Deadshot right about when Superman shows up
>Doesn't kill him

Seems like bad writing to me.
>>
>>87958174
Didn't Robin briefly use a heavy axe in the bat-cave in ASBAR?
What a weird thing to reference.
>>
File: 1480034934057.jpg (26KB, 156x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480034934057.jpg
26KB, 156x242px
>>87957252
>kills people
>Harley Quinn was literally an accomplice in murdering Robin
>gives her mouth to mouth
lol, this universe is a bag of dicks
>>
>>87957252
Because he values the insane and remarkable villians like friends and the random thugs and nobodys can go to hell.
>>
>>87958174
This is retarded. Tell me again why DC didn't kick Zack out after the mess that was BvS?
>>
File: 1344055427001.gif (477KB, 294x219px)
1344055427001.gif
477KB, 294x219px
>>87957252
>>87957283
Batman was retooled just Supes could have a valid reason to come over to Gotham and lecture his shit in.

Imagine if this movie was Batman as we knew him with his no kill policy, etc. Why would Supes, The "man of murder" would have any room to talk down to Bats about saving people?
>>
File: 1466714097431.jpg (7KB, 285x337px)
1466714097431.jpg
7KB, 285x337px
>>87957252
>kills people
>saves Martha

I mean, seriously, it's mind-blowing how little logic they managed to cram into this movie.
>>
>>87958283
Best part about that scene is they were just transporting a moon rock between the American Government and Lexcorp, an until then legitimate business. Batman wasn't killing those guys for any crime, or wrongdoing, he just wanted to steal their rock. Chances are that was just a totally legal security detail hired by Lexcorp. A bunch of security guards just doing their jobs before going home to their families, and Bats just straight up massacres them.
>>
>>87966316
Just blame Synder for this, it's not DCs fault that WB put the bootleg version of Michal Bay in charge of directing the very first live action encounter between Batman and Superman and kickstart their movieverse.

Why did we have ro get Batman vs Superman? Couldn't it had been titled World's Finest: Dawn of Justice?
>>
>>87967245
>Best part about that scene is they were just transporting a moon rock between the American Government and Lexcorp, an until then legitimate business.

No it wasn't you idiot, he knew they were all mercenaries involved in human trafficking who were smuggling a dangerous alien weapon that had no importante license from the united states, that's LITERALLY , the whole point of the batman plot, it's not a complicated one

This level of idiocy astounds me
>>
>>87963091
Wait... So you're saying superman is like Jesus in this or something? Woah man... Didn't catch that the first time
>>
>>87967245
Won't somebody please think of the PMC scumbags who murdered an entire village just to hurt Superman's reputation a little?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.