[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's watching Sing for free later on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x590px
Who's watching Sing for free later on?
>>
>>87956427
Not sure if I want to, on one hand it does look good but I'm not a big fan of jukebox musicals.
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 640x480px
Too many rowdy kids here but that's to be expected.

My screening pretty much gave out all the tickets already

>watch movie for free
>paid $13 for food
>>
>>87956453
I'll let you know in 90 mins (if this thread is still up by then)
>>
I wish I lived in a bigger city that attracts stuff like this. I live nowhere near a screening.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 610x480px
7/10

The movie finished and the credits are rolling, pretty meh and not a lot of humor, but at least the singing competition blew me away.

It got the job done
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 900x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 900x1072px
>mfw there's a running gag with a J-Pop group that's singing a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu song
>>
Wow. They knew it was gonna do poorly.
>>
File: 1478630357655.jpg (41KB, 618x562px) Image search: [Google]
1478630357655.jpg
41KB, 618x562px
>>87957652
>mfw I live a continent away from the nearest screening place.
>>
>>87956427
Is it shit?
>>
>>87962029
Or Illumination was confident enough that this movie was gonna be the shit, but turned out to be a safe movie which saved all the money and the good shit for the third act
>>
>>87962330
See >>87959454 and >>87959528
>>
Ranking the musical numbers at the end

the elephant = the mouse > the porcupine that everyone at /co/ violently faps to = the gorilla > the two pigs
>>
So does this movie actually have any surprises or twists or was that last trailer was basically revealed everything truly reveal anything.

Please tell me the gorilla's father sang with him to show his support.
>>
>>87963171
Pretty straightforward, he escapes jail to make amends with his son and leaves (presumably to turn himself back in)
>>
>>87963514
Who won the contest?
>>
>>87963171
There was also a subplot of an opera singer (who's also a relative of the koala's sheep friend) where the koala asks her for the funds to save the theater from closing down and falling apart. The twist that the trailer didn't show was the fact that the grand prize was $1,000 (the $100,000 was a typo by the retarded iguana)
>>
>>87963553
there was no deciding winner since the contest was kinda nullified when the theater was destroyed (as seen in one of the trailers). They had to makeshift the theater from the rubble to have a singing show instead and basically focused on displaying their talents instead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.