[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL CW FELICITY GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 0X6MK8O.jpg (512KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
0X6MK8O.jpg
512KB, 2000x3000px
Help me, /co/!

>>87930217

>I do wonder where Caitlin would've been now if Johns hadn't changed course in season 1 and she was paired with Barry as originally planned.

Is there any source of that? Or it's just some meme?
>>
>>87956046
Was season 1 the karaoke date? Dunno they might have been setting them up to date for awhile, but I'd have thought Iris was always the intended endgame.
>>
Barry and Caitlin were going to be paired together in season 1, although Iris was always meant to be endgame. Caitlin's fiance would've been the Mist, too. This and a few other storylines (Hartley being part of the team, Eddie's dark past, Iris being a psychologist, etc) were changed after the show was ordered to series.

Geoff Johns advocated for the Firestorm storyline and because of it Barry/Caitlin was axed.
>>
File: sGr1yie.jpg (589KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sGr1yie.jpg
589KB, 1280x1920px
>>87956393
>Caitlin's fiance would've been the Mist
>Hartley being part of the team, Eddie's dark past, Iris being a psychologist, etc
Whoa! Where can I read about it? Is there an original script or article/interview?
>>
>>87956512
Just scattered articles then and there. The "Pilot" script with Hartley is online, though. From what I remember

>Joe was going to die in the pilot episode

>Iris was a psychology student interning at CCPD as a criminal profiler.

>Caitlin's fiance was the Mist and she'd date Barry.

>Eddie accidentally killed his partner back in Keystone City, covered it up and transferred to Central City. He'd also be an asshole who often takes credit for the Flash's heroics.

>Hartley was part of the team and a sassy gay man always with the verbal putdowns.

>The "Pilot" scripts also sets up Albert Desmond (Doctor Alchemy in the comics) as Barry's childhood friend, and Solovar and Nmandi as gorilla test subjects that got zapped by the particle accelerator explosion alongside Grodd.
>>
>>87956801
Thanks!
>>
>>87956046
>FELICITY GENERAL

Can we drop this? That shit is over
>>
>>87956801
There was also a Green Lantern reference in the original pilot script.

The actual pilot has a cut scene confirming that Aquaman exists in this universe. It's on the DVD I think.
>>
>>87959227
I'd love it if they made that old Aquaman pilot cannon.
>>
>>87956801
>>Caitlin's fiance was the Mist and she'd date Barry.
This one should have happened. I'm really disappointed it didn't.
>>
>>87956801
>Iris was a psychology student interning at CCPD as a criminal profiler.
They should have kept this in at any rate, it would have given Iris something to do other than live at Star labs and give speeches..
>>
>>87961946
I agree, a profiler would also add a new dynamic to the team.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.