[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endtown 2016-11-25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: end161125.gif (244KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end161125.gif
244KB, 900x919px
There's still hope.
>>
>>87949121
>There's still hope.

For proper closure, Holly's not coming back though.
>>
File: backseatmadness.png (36KB, 257x145px) Image search: [Google]
backseatmadness.png
36KB, 257x145px
Does anyone have any clue on why the previous thread got deleted?
>>
>>87949314

nope, it just got purged out of nowhere.
>>
>>87949652
Are you trying to provoke them now?
>>
>>87949121
So, whats in the box
>>
>>87951554
mouse dust
>>
>>87949121

>the last we saw was Kirbee sad that Wally still was a Hollyman
>in the first panel of this strip she's checking on Chic with a tender touch
>looks shocked and sad Holly's gone on the reveal to her anyway

Kirbee is too pure for this world. She really is. This is Endtown; people like Kirbee aren't meant to live long in this setting.

When's Aaron going to kill her off or destroy her emotionally like he did Holly?
>>
>>87949314
>endtown threads are getting deleted
YES
About time karma came back at us since we opened the floodgates and since the waifuwars started, not to mention the budding furfaggotry.

These threads were getting worse and worse.
>>
>>87952756
>When's Aaron going to kill her off or destroy her emotionally like he did Holly?
Holly was a though nail even before the war. She was though enough to allow herself to mellow down when given the occasion and give an helping hand.

Kirbee,on the other hand, I don't know. I still find it weird that she basically sit through what was basically a non-lizard genocide and didn't seem to think twice about it. Was she send to an errand every time there was cleansing in the lizard town? Was she really that obvious?

She didn't think twice about helping Wally and Holly. So would she have also helped out the other non-lizard, if given the opportunity?
>>
>>87949121
This is the fate Holly deserved.
>>
>>87952756
Kirbee's entire personality would look like one of those "Chin Up And Carry On" people who are always secretly hiding a deep well of depression, except for the fact that Aaron says she's just upbeat by nature 24/7.

>When's Aaron going to kill her off or destroy her emotionally like he did Holly?

I could see him giving her a noble sacrifice moment or something, but I feel like the only reason he'd perturb her mentally would be to show her snapping herself out of it with her endless reserves of optimism.

>>87953778
>I still find it weird that she basically sit through what was basically a non-lizard genocide and didn't seem to think twice about it. Was she send to an errand every time there was cleansing in the lizard town? Was she really that obvious?

Very odd, isn't it? Especially since they erected a damn statue to the genocide...

It would be far more interesting if she was in massive denial about it or something, but since she doesn't seem to be the type, I'm going to hazard a guess that she was just as unaware of stuff like that as she apparently was of Chic's treatment.
>>
>>87953778
I've thought about that before, but not at lenght, mostly because the more you try to analyse it the less sense Kirbee makes. I really can't reconcile Kirbee friendly, happy-go-lucky disposition with the genocide. Sure, the other lizards could have sheltered her from it, sending her away during the worst partsand showing her only the pretty bits like the statue or whatever, but what is even the point of that? Who would bother doing that? Kirbee is not that useful. What was her work, even, caring for prisoners? She didn't seem to have anyone that really cared about her (or that she cared about) in the entire colony, since she pretty much shrugged everyone's death off.

The only partial explanation we get is that she is really, really, really, REALLY dumb. like the guys send her on topside missions that could kill her because it's funny and she is oblivious to it. I faintly recall two random lizards getting her to do something, I guess it was crawling into the ducts that were gonna be filled with poison, and just laughing it off. She is just that dumb. And somehow she has the emotional intelligence to understand that Holly dying is bad. How? She cared for the prisoners that were being sent right into the murder arena! It makes no goddamn sense because no one would even bother to try and convince her she was doing it for a reason because other lizards would rather see her dead.
>>
>>87951554
I'm going to guess... a lock of hair (or other significant item) and a letter. The letter will explain things somewhat, the writing coming across as Aaron sealing Holly's fate while making Holly effectively hand Wally over to Kirbee.
>>
>>87954304
>one of those "Chin Up And Carry On" people
A pollyanna.

https://youtu.be/vBbRJoHTJAM
>>
>>87954375
Aaron claims that Kirbee fixes some narrative issues but I think that's the only thing he's not completely honest about, maybe because he himself doesn't want to admit how special she is to him.
>>
>>87955348
Let's face it, her unrealistically upbeat nature is probably a relief from the obesity, illness and constant bad luck.
>>
>>87955549
>TFW you realize that when Aaron is talking about how uplifting Kirbee is, he means for himself, not the readers...
>That's why she doesn't work for a lot of us
>She's for him, not for us
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.