[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Rebirth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1464224467887.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464224467887.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
When is Prime gonna come knockin?
>>
>>87948836
Never-ever-ever again. Because obviously good ideas are never tolerated by DC for long.
If they ever do bring him back he's going to be edgelorded up or given a 52 flashpoint crisis remake or somehow otherwise ruined by a bad idea imagined up just to smother every good idea in him.
It's what DC does.
>>
File: 4441474-9478242742-78361.jpg (853KB, 1339x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4441474-9478242742-78361.jpg
853KB, 1339x1920px
>>87948982
How could they make him more of a edgelord?
>>
>>87948836
Who do you think fake Clark is?
Why he has all these memories of growing up in Smallville, living an ordinary life.

He's Prime all grownup, and without his memories, which will be restored by something similar to Wally's crackle.

And then he's gonna get so mad, he punches Manhattan in the stupid face and breaks him in half.
It'll be like the dark mirror of Superman Beyond. Superman's power in fiction is to always prevail, well, Prime will smash the completely unbeatable Manhattan through sheer Superman Plotforce, and finally break his way out of fiction itself, and find peace editing DC's new Rebirthed hopeful universe.
>>
>>87948836
>When is Prime gonna come knockin?

They dressed him up, convinced some chick to be his Lois and now they have a kid. That's right, it's Superdad. Brainwashed and gimped.
>>
File: Countdown24_pg04.jpg (103KB, 488x748px) Image search: [Google]
Countdown24_pg04.jpg
103KB, 488x748px
>>87948982
>If they ever do bring him back he's going to be edgelorded up

kek, how much more could they edge him up?
>>
>>87948836
Who do you think """"""human""""" Clark is?
>>
>>87949546
I liked Prime in this book.

But Prime suck when it is Goeff Johns who write him.
>>
reminder Prime's last appearance was in Teen Titans where Supergirl and Superboy pushed him behind the Source Wall then Flashpoint happened
>>
>>87954831
Reminder that Black Hand revived all those stuck in the Wall post Flashpoint
>>
>>87954831
Prime losing to the Titans was so fucking stupid. This is the guy that destroys the JLA, Lanterns, Guardians, Mordru, Anti-Monitor, and fucking Ion, and he gets jobbed to the Teen Titans?
>>
>>87948836
He was reborn as DCEU Superman
>>
>>87948836
If he's going to return, i hope he gets some redemption.

He's meta enough to adress criticism to Manhattan and could be the textbook example of a once nice and heroic character corrupted by the mindset post-watchmen.

Superboy-Prime deserves better than to be a one-note edgelord
>>
>>87955075
After all he did, I don't think redemption is even REMOTELY possible.
>>
>>87955121
Now it does, thanks to the magic of the n52 reboot. He was a monster and he knows it, but now he has a second chance.

At least that is what i would like, a fitting end to a once good character.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.