[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes vs. Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
Who /Arrowverse/ here?

Trailer here: https://youtu.be/OkP7OlmOXrk
>What did you think of the trailer?
>What is Barry's grim message from the future about?
>Will Felicity finally, finally die?
>>
>>87947703
>>What is Barry's grim message from the future about?
It's very obviously about how Flashpoint created some kind of change that allows the Dominators to win when they didnt in Thawne's timeline. He's asking Rip to go back in time and kill him before he ever creates Flashpoint, possibly even telling him to get Reverse Flash's help in doing it. That's why he's the Legends villain this season
>>
>>87947703
>What did you think of the trailer?
Pretty hype. Weird seeing Diggle standing up there as if he's somehow equal to everyone else
>What is Barry's grim message from the future about?
Possibly the Dominators.
But it might be about the Legion of Doom fucking up history even worse than the Legends. And it could mention Cold.
Mick finding out that Stein and Jax knew that Snart was possibly alive and keeping it from him is easy drama.
No
>>
>>87947865
Who else is supposed to be in the Legion of Doom besides RF and Darkh?
>>
Did the government react to the nuking? I dropped Arrow a while back, so I don't know anything, but I would imagine that, in real life, the government would be all over Star City and putting it on lockdown. Yet there seems to be no consequences for nuking an American town and causing the deaths of thousands. Also why is Felicity still a thing
>>
>>87947927
Star City was about to be nuked as well so I doubt the government would want any kind of presence there

Honestly in a situation where a terrorist had access to the worlds supply of nukes the only thing the military would be doing would be getting high level personnel into bunkers

Its a good thing we had a dude with a bow and arrow to sort it all out
>>
>>87947923
Captain Cold and Malcolm Merlyn
>>
>>87948025
>Cold

So we had an entire season of Legends character development with him going from villain to hero why again?
>>
>>87948141
He went from villain to anti hero. The only thing heroic about him was he cared for Sarah and Mick. He died in an act of individualistic defiance and only joined the Legends to get fame. If the Legion offers him what Rip never could then I don't see it out of character at all for him to join it.
>>
>>87948141
>>87948312
Reverse flash and Damien are going to recruit an earlier version of him before he was a Legend.

The Snart from season 1 is dead. He blew up at the end of time. No time fuckery can fix that. It's possible Reverse Flash also knows how to cross the multiverse and recruits Earth 2 Snart as well.
>>
>>87948141
To get rid of the Time Masters. Besides supposedly this is an earlier version of Snart.
>>
>>87948869
Time masters are already dead. They existed outside of time. Earlier version of Snart makes sense though, good drama potential. Still not sure why they wouldn't recruit Savage or Deathstroke though
>>
NOT NOW AND NOT THERE CISCO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BTb7aZM4hw
>>
File: 003 2.jpg (4MB, 5000x3475px) Image search: [Google]
003 2.jpg
4MB, 5000x3475px
>>87947703
>299x168
What is this, justice league for ants?
>>
File: z9mgVZG.jpg (172KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
z9mgVZG.jpg
172KB, 1600x900px
>>87947703
No way. How dare you even ask this question?
>>
File: ebr willa 009 2.jpg (1MB, 1474x1538px) Image search: [Google]
ebr willa 009 2.jpg
1MB, 1474x1538px
>>87947703
I can see it now:
>You may not have powers but you're the real Supergirl, Felicity.
>>
>>87953164
why does Laurel's actress have a black eye? Why can't she be back in the Arrowverse?
>>
>yfw Fidel Castro helped Barry defeat the Dominators
>>
File: katie 003 2.jpg (417KB, 877x1039px) Image search: [Google]
katie 003 2.jpg
417KB, 877x1039px
>>87953852
>Laurel's actress have a black eye?
No idea. Maybe Felicity hit her?
>>
>>87954229
>Felicity hit her?
Make sense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.